WhyNot? Last Night.

S.N.T.H.

Several Wage Theives were in attendance. Berra, Jonsson and the likes.

It feck's me off how they all think they're the nuts, despite being hellish all season.

That is all.

CornhillHearts

Take it they did not buy you a drink then, the two names you mentioned are certainly not wage thieves.

Wouldn't expect, or want for that matter, to be bought a drink, spoken to or anything else. Just expect for them to not act like absolute ******s. People like Driver saying the famous 'Do you know who i am??!' when my mate was served before him in the queue in the VIP, Hilarious.

And Sives thinking he runs the place, it's quite cringe-worthy to watch actually.

'Wage Theif' - Name for any member of Hearts FC squad Season 2007/08, bar G.G.

Hope that clears things up :whistling:

'Wage Theif' - Name for any member of Hearts FC squad Season 2007/08, bar G.G.

Hope that clears things up :whistling:

You sound a tad bitter there mate.

mod delete

You sound a tad bitter there mate.

;)

Bitter wouldn't even begin to explain it.

Have you sat and watched that all season? 80% of the squad aren't fit to wear the shirt.

Guest Dipped Flake
just a wee query ( wage thief or not ) .........

is it Craig s(eye)ves or s(ee)ves :wacko:

Its s(ih)ves

and dry you eyes say no. Berre and Johnson are at the bottom of the pile as regards wage thieves. And Sives is a died in the wool Jambo who still has his season ticket

There have been many Hearts players this season who I would happily call wage thieves. Berra and Jonnson would not be them though.

It feck's me off how they all think they're the nuts, despite being hellish all season.

That is all.

Ahh and all dancing to the tunes i play! Must say most of them were on good form as per usual last night.

Maybe if you spent a little time speaking to the guys you might relies that they are all out spending some time bonding with each other, Guys out after work enjoying each others company, dancing, singing, mucking about. Can only be good for the team. Well done in my opinion.

Ohhh and I bet you were singing just like the rest of us when I played the Larry Kingston tune.

Dry your eyes? I'm hardly greetin' about it.

Just wish they'd stop thinking they were Diego Maradona, when they've done nothing of note.

Ahh and all dancing to the tunes i play! Must say most of them were on good form as per usual last night.

Maybe if you spent a little time speaking to the guys you might relies that they are all out spending some time bonding with each other, Guys out after work enjoying each others company, dancing, singing, mucking about. Can only be good for the team. Well done in my opinion.

Ohhh and I bet you were singing just like the rest of us when I played the Larry Kingston tune.

Pleased to meet you, mate.

You are a Hero in the eyes of me and the boys.

Dit do do do.. Larry Kingston! :laugh: The only club in town where you'll hear any pro-Hearts banter from the DJ.

sounds a bit like the guy in your avatar lol ;)

My mate see bruno in there, a few weeks back.

Must be a haunt for the players

duckandcover

That is all.

Totally agree with every post you have made in this thread. It is so cringe worthy seeing the dross we have to put up with walking around thinking they great, when they couldnae lace the boots of a real professional Heart of Midlothian player. e.g mckay,robertson,rousset. They were the proper Hearts players would never see one of they professionals with the 'do you know who i am' mentality.

sounds a bit like the guy in your avatar lol ;)

My mate see bruno in there, a few weeks back.

Must be a haunt for the players

It certainly is.

The thing is, the likes of McGowan, Kelly, Devine and Mackle etc are there all the time and they're brand new; really good guys. There's not even an air of arrogance and they expect to be treated like everyone else.

Pleased to meet you, mate.

You are a Hero in the eyes of me and the boys.

Dit do do do.. Larry Kingston! :laugh: The only club in town where you'll hear any pro-Hearts banter from the DJ.

Your welcome mate. Next time your in pop up and say hi!

Seriously though next time the lads are in speak to them, you might relies that there not as bad as you think.

Your welcome mate. Next time your in pop up and say hi!

Seriously though next time the lads are in speak to them, you might relies that there not as bad as you think.

Next Friday i will, mate.

Thing is, i have no desire to talk to any of them. None at all. I just expect them not to act like the Big Dog's, especially when i've sat all season watching a load of dross and Driver and the likes are mouthing off?!

It'd be funny if it wasn't so cringe-worthy.

Thing is, i have no desire to talk to any of them. None at all. I just expect them not to act like the Big Dog's, especially when i've sat all season watching a load of dross and Driver and the likes are mouthing off?!

Don?t get me wrong i know where you?re coming from, but how often do you see footballers dancing in the middle of a club jumping around acting daft?? Most just sit in the v.i.p with there bottle of champers and half a dozen birds hanging off them. But like i said i know where your coming from.

A bit harsh to pick on Berra and Jonsson, they are two players who have not too badly. Direct your anger at the real imposters, such the one we just re-signed on allegedly 12.5k per week. Bet if you add the wages of Berra and Jonsson together it would fall well short of that. Guys like that, who do there best for the club, must wonder why they bother.

A bit harsh to pick on Berra and Jonsson, they are two players who have not too badly. Direct your anger at the real imposters, such the one we just re-signed on allegedly 12.5k per week. Bet if you add the wages of Berra and Jonsson together it would fall well short of that. Guys like that, who do there best for the club, must wonder why they bother.

Berra and Jonsson are not devoid of responsibility for this season by any means.

We finished 8th; everyone is responsible for that.

Ah sorry I?m not in next week, only do every fortnight. If you pop up next week there?s some hobo called Craig that dj?s and wont play any jambo songs!

Ah sorry I?m not in next week, only do every fortnight. If you pop up next week there?s some hobo called Craig that dj?s and wont play any jambo songs!

:ohmy:

Achwell!

They're on their holidays, leave them alone!

I was more upset when we lost in the cup at home to ICT and Seve, Fuller, Maybury etc were out having a great night 4 hours later.

I suppose if we have a really bad day at work we're straight to the boozer too no?

However, wandering about thinking they own the place is bad crack.

Spellczech

You forfeit the right to moan about them on here if you won?t tell them to their faces when you have the chance how poor they?ve been this season - worst team for a long time IMO. Little invention and no finishing combined with no heart and misdirected frustration...

Did our last three results not result from a period when Berra was one booking away from a suspension next season? Thus he only played in one of these debacles and would have been a bit inhibited. Our league form under Frail, in games that Berra played, was respectable, even if the level of performance was uninspiring.

Berra's been a success this season. To call him a wage thief is nonsense.

Rawrrrrrrr

Sad little man tbh

At the end of the day why should they not be allowed to have a life, as for your opinion of them I fail to see how you get that without speaking to them, your just allowing yourself to see the stereotypes

Tbh anytime Ive seen our players out they have kept themselves to themselves, ditto with hibs players

Tbh I think a lot of people just like to try and associate themselves with footballers or create stories for the related fame

The most interesting thing about this for me is that Sives seems to be back in favour as for most of the season he has been left to his own devices, yet he is suddenly playing again and hanging about with first team players instead of his own "croo":rolleyes:

Corrie Jambo

I met Andy Driver at a charity do a few weeks ago and he was brilliant.

I was chatting to him for over half an hour and he is frustrated as us especially with this injury.

I know some may think they arre big time charlies - but he spoke to everyone who wanted a word with him.

We were even talking about how he needs to improve his finishing. He told me that used to be the best bit of his game.

bobsinclar

its not his fault our board are sooooo stupid as to offer him those kind of terms

grumpyjambo

:confused:These guys have never done a days work in their lives!!

TheBigTeam

That is all.

Why not? lol

Sad little man tbh

At the end of the day why should they not be allowed to have a life, as for your opinion of them I fail to see how you get that without speaking to them, your just allowing yourself to see the stereotypes

Tbh anytime Ive seen our players out they have kept themselves to themselves, ditto with hibs players

Tbh I think a lot of people just like to try and associate themselves with footballers or create stories for the related fame

The most interesting thing about this for me is that Sives seems to be back in favour as for most of the season he has been left to his own devices, yet he is suddenly playing again and hanging about with first team players instead of his own "croo":rolleyes:

Prancer calling someone a 'sad little man', how ironic.

You sound like a lovely guy.

Ungrammatical as well.

Get You! 'Ungrammatical' ! :ohmy:

I assume you never detected the sarcasm within my post? It was in retaliation to a poster who claimed i should be confronting the players in nightclubs.

Rawrrrrrrr
Prancer calling someone a 'sad little man', how ironic.

Get You! 'Ungrammatical' ! :ohmy:

I assume you never detected the sarcasm within my post? It was in retaliation to a poster who claimed i should be confronting the players in nightclubs.

The irony is lost on me Im afraid, I unlike you am capable of going out into a nightclub and enjoying myself without crying because a footballer in the corner earns more than me, or doesnt speak to me

You posted the same about elliot not long ago as well

Your clearly bitter that your not them

Again ill say I have experienced most of the players mentioned here in nightclubs and can't say I have seen what your on about

Jonnson etc are forever in Stereo and happily queue etc so I doubt your even telling the truth

You just want attention clearly

The irony is lost on me Im afraid, I unlike you am capable of going out into a nightclub and enjoying myself without crying because a footballer in the corner earns more than me, or doesnt speak to me

Again ill say I have experienced most of the players mentioned here in nightclubs and can't say I have seen what your on about

Jonnson etc are forever in Stereo and happily queue etc so I doubt your even telling the truth

I have seen Berra and Zaliukas in Cav on more than one occasion, acting like the big dogs.

It's not unknown.

Rawrrrrrrr
I have seen Berra and Zaliukas in Cav on more than one occasion, acting like the big dogs.

It's not unknown.

Fair enough

As I said its my own experience most of them are very down to earth, in particular elliot who gets an extremely hard press for his behaviour in nightclubs ive seen on a pretty regular basis and not once seen anything remotely arrogant or aggressive for him

At the end of the day they are professional sportsmen earning big bucks, I dare say your or I would be the same in their shoes

I have a lot of sympathy for footballers as they get a lot of hassle and not a lot of privacy in their personal lives and if they dare react they get threads like this etc

At the end of the day their young guys and are more than allowed to go out and enjoy themselves, and im sure like anyone else their capable of acting a ****.

Given this is SNTH's 2nd or 3rd thread slating our younger players in nightclubs I reckon he's a bit bitter tbh

Maybe they didnt smile at him or maybe elliot rejected his moves on the dance floor :rolleyes:

If the irony is lost on you then i'm afraid you're beyond help.

You were banned from here before because you're the perennial pain in the backside, this continues to be the case and it won't change until you're banned again. Maybe then you'll go back onto Boys in Maroon's messageboard and start another campaign to get back on to JKB because you're 'a paying customer' and it was 'soooo unfair'.

Get a life, there's more to life than an internet messageboard, you're back on here so just be happy that your long, hard battle to have your name cleared has been successful.

The Elliot thread before was, again, because he was acting like an absolute ******, shunning fans who pay his wages and acting like the big dog. Noticing a trend here?

I have no reason to lie and i certainly do not crave any sort of attention on here, unlike yourself who courts controversy at every opportunity. Maybe one day you'll lose your virginity, it's all about leaving the laptop and heading to social venues.

Rawrrrrrrr
If the irony is lost on you then i'm afraid you're beyond help.

You were banned from here before because you're the perennial pain in the backside, this continues to be the case and it won't change until you're banned again. Maybe then you'll go back onto Boys in Maroon's messageboard and start another campaign to get back on to JKB because you're 'a paying customer' and it was 'soooo unfair'.

Get a life, there's more to life than an internet messageboard, you're back on here so just be happy that your long, hard battle to have your name cleared has been successful.

The Elliot thread before was, again, because he was acting like an absolute ******, shunning fans who pay his wages and acting like the big dog. Noticing a trend here?

I have no reason to lie and i certainly do not crave any sort of attention on here, unlike yourself who courts controversy at every opportunity. Maybe one day you'll lose your virginity, it's all about leaving the laptop and heading to social venues.

Ouch I think I hit a nerve

Calum Elliot and everyone else are played to train and play football, its not in their contracts that they have to stay sober, not go to nightclubs, try and chat up women or pose for photos with anyone who asks

There young guys and you clearly are bitter as you obviously expect something from them which they have no obligation to give you

Im pretty sure If I was out and got random drunks trying to speak to me continually Id get ****ed off

Your still to explain what they actually did to offend you other than earn more money and get better treatment than you, for me that is bitterness as opposed to a genuine gripe

As for getting a life, im not the one who goes out and tries to speak to random footballers, then posts threads on the web when they dont give me the hug I want :rolleyes:

Ouch I think I hit a nerve

Calum Elliot and everyone else are played to train and play football, its not in their contracts that they have to stay sober, not go to nightclubs, try and chat up women or pose for photos with anyone who asks

There young guys and you clearly are bitter as you obviously expect something from them which they have no obligation to give you

Im pretty sure If I was out and got random drunks trying to speak to me continually Id get ****ed off

Your still to explain what they actually did to offend you other than earn more money and get better treatment than you, for me that is bitterness as opposed to a genuine gripe

As for getting a life, im not the one who goes out and tries to speak to random footballers, then posts threads on the web when they dont give me the hug I want :rolleyes:

I suggest you read my posts before analysing what i've apparently said.

I don't expect anything from Hearts players, other than not speaking to Hearts fans - who contribute towards their wages - like ****e. No one ever denied their right to go out, but they're representing the club and should act accordingly.

I wasn't trying to speak to random footballers, or asking for hugs as you put it. You appear to be getting very desperate but it's the usual from you.

I for one am glad that you came through your long, hard struggle to get back on JKB and receive the attention you so greatly crave. It was clearly a hard time in your life and i'd commend your courage in coming through. As a matter of interest, did the Financial Ombudsman help you out in your quest to get back your ?5 annual fee. After all, you were a paying customer and don't let anyone else say otherwise. You go girl!

I await your Hitler-esque Mein Kampf novel.

Rawrrrrrrr

I don't expect anything from Hearts players, other than not speaking to Hearts fans - who contribute towards their wages - like ****e. No one ever denied their right to go out, but they're representing the club and should act accordingly.

I wasn't trying to speak to random footballers, or asking for hugs as you put it. You appear to be getting very desperate but it's the usual from you.

I for one am glad that you came through your long, hard struggle to get back on JKB and receive the attention you so greatly crave. It was clearly a hard time in your life and i'd commend your courage in coming through. As a matter of interest, did the Financial Ombudsman help you out in your quest to get back your ?5 annual fee. After all, you were a paying customer and don't let anyone else say otherwise. You go girl!

I am not the one crying because people I don't know actually have a life outside of their work:rolleyes:

I am not the one crying because people I don't know actually have a life outside of their work:rolleyes:

Game, set and match.

Terrible, terrible comeback.

By the way, a wee tip; The Cav's meant to be good on a Saturday night for losing it.

It's not unknown.

After a night out comes the next morning and the drive of shame.

big-dog-in-car.jpg

super_vlad

Jesus, are you still hangover from last night ? You do make some good points about certain players acting like *****s to you or your mates personelly. Fair dos. You wll be aware of course that a few years ago the hibs players were always in the papers for actting like a shower of ****e almost every weekend. Since ratboy and KT left it seems you do not hear the same stories as usually. My point is that if the Hearts players were making really nobs of themselves or getting into serious bother, then it would be in the papers. So they can not be that bad ?

Personally, i have met hearts players up town quite a lot, and on a whole they are alright. I remember Elliot and Berra coming out of city after the aberdeen game and joining in with about 50 guys who were all singing outside ! For the whole i agree with the DJN, that for the best part all they do s find a corner and stay there. I for one am more interested in having a good night and getting ****ed rather than worry about which football is acting like a tool ! I suggested you do the same and let the morans enjoy they monments in the limelight !

p.s - Is friday in whynot not a student night ?

Jesus, are you still hangover from last night ? You do make some good points about certain players acting like *****s to you or your mates personelly. Fair dos. You wll be aware of course that a few years ago the hibs players were always in the papers for actting like a shower of ****e almost every weekend. Since ratboy and KT left it seems you do not hear the same stories as usually. My point is that if the Hearts players were making really nobs of themselves or getting into serious bother, then it would be in the papers. So they can not be that bad ?

Personally, i have met hearts players up town quite a lot, and on a whole they are alright. I remember Elliot and Berra coming out of city after the aberdeen game and joining in with about 50 guys who were all singing outside ! For the whole i agree with the DJN, that for the best part all they do s find a corner and stay there. I for one am more interested in having a good night and getting ****ed rather than worry about which football is acting like a tool ! I suggested you do the same and let the morans enjoy they monments in the limelight !

p.s - Is friday in whynot not a student night ?

Yeah, I should probably just blank them out, but when i've sat and watched it all season.. it's hard.

Erm, it's student friendly, yeah. Discounts on the door for students, free drink vouchers etc. It's a good night out.

ring-of-fire
Wouldn't expect, or want for that matter, to be bought a drink, spoken to or anything else. Just expect for them to not act like absolute ******s. People like Driver saying the famous 'Do you know who i am??! when my mate was served before him in the queue in the VIP, Hilarious.

And Sives thinking he runs the place, it's quite cringe-worthy to watch actually.

i know driver and there's not a chance in hell that he would have said that. sounds like sour grapes from ur part. as for berra and eggert being wage theifs...u are having a laugh.:hobofish:

i know driver and there's not a chance in hell that he would have said that. sounds like sour grapes from ur part. as for berra and eggert being wage theifs...u are having a laugh.:hobofish:

I can assure you that he did, not last night but a few weeks back.

He was pished as a fart, but that's not an excuse. I guess footballers should have their own express queue at the bar so they don't have to mix with the sc**. ;)

Dean Winchester
I can assure you that he did, not last night but a few weeks back.

He was pished as a fart, but that's not an excuse. I guess footballers should have their own express queue at the bar so they don't have to mix with the sc**. ;)

Woah you must be like an angel who has never said or done anything stupid when their ****ed then yeah? :rolleyes:

Some people just dont know how to enjoy themselves :dribble:

Archived