Time to worry ?...Hibs fan offers ?1 million plus ?20,000 a month for a buy out

CJGJ

3fingersreid

Not sure if it's the right thread or not to put it on but here goes anyway -and again if it's been posted before sorry -, last week I was told by a " friend" a small list of ITK's that turned out to be correct in 1 of his predictions , butcher to get the sack , along with stories of American business men etc well he's got another I must share

John Collins will not be the manager but the Owner of the club as head of a , this bit has to be fantasy , Multinational consortium

Now he didn't have the monies being talked about but with a straight face he said " lots of it" :) :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Global Hibby

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post

Is this the appropriate thread to respond to my questions yesterday?

Yes it is and am sure you know that after our exchange yesterday.

Did you get more than one liner PM from me ? It says it was sent !! I am happy to answer all of your questions on here when you have the courtesy to respond to my mail.

i am told your an big influencer on here and i should not upset you.

However, the change we have to go through is cultural and I sincerely hope you will be part of that. I am answering lots of PM, as well as threads on here and speaking with people by phone. You comments about investment of your time were not well received by me particularly when i asked for help.

Want to put the communication problem behind us and start again?

just drop me a PM and then we can start conversing properly in the open on here !!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Today 03:21 PM #21

@hibs.net private member

Gerard's Avatar Join Date

Apr 2002

Edinburgh

I have read this thread and prima facia it is a very interesting one. I would like to know with the money that would be raised what would these people get in return. Would they be given shares in Hibs or is it a gift to Hibs to spend on spending on players?

Today 03:40 PM #22

Promising Youngster

Jun 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post

I have read this thread and prima facia it is a very interesting one. I would like to know with the money that would be raised what would these people get in return. Would they be given shares in Hibs or is it a gift to Hibs to spend on spending on players?

I would not give my money as a gift to Hibs but some might of course.

It could be all of the areas you mention....full ownership...part ownership......players, stadium....i see that decisions directly linked to the funds that can be raised.

i believe the fans should have shares and representation on the board of directors.

Today 03:47 PM #23

@hibs.net private member

Gerard's Avatar Join Date

Apr 2002

Edinburgh

I think that if enough people are prepared to do any of the above mentioned options then make an approach to the 2 people who own Hibs and have a conversation with them

Today 03:23 PM #24

@hibs.net private member

CropleyWasGod's Avatar Join Date

Apr 2002

I didn't get any PM. That may be due to my own inadequacies though :-)

To be honest, I would rather have the dialogue on here. That way, others can make up their minds.

As for being a "big influence", I'm not even that in my own life :-)

Today 03:32 PM #25

Promising Youngster

Jun 2014

Ha ha ha...I like to laugh at myself too....lets start again then.

Can you ask me one question at a time and i will do my best to respond.

cheers !!

Thanks and i was told my post on here has been copied and pasted on to hearts forum. Not looked at it yet as been tad busy. The main objective has been achieved for me which was to quickly get to the various groups and have a direct conversation with as many fans on here as possible.

Very little abuse on here which is great and thanks for your help in regard to that.

Dont get much time for sports these days but in my younger days played a lot of snooker in Edinburgh and Fife mainly. Have been a practise partner for quite a few world champions when they were touring around Scotland.

Will,be interesting to see if a certain ex world champion snooker player with a hearts connection will recall me.

Barney Rubble

Never worried about them in my life , not goin to start by listening to some fandans haverings on a fans forum !

Just read on H1b5.nut that Global Hibby has withdrawn the offer. Come on now which one of you was it?

Just read on H1b5.nut that Global Hibby has withdrawn the offer. Come on now which one of you was it?

well i never

post-4522-0-37869900-1402958589_thumb.png

Bummer i thought i had them with Nortonhibby then Sidney but Global Hibby my finest work to date

i need to sign of on this one now.

confusion and hope caused but now withdrawn

post-4522-0-87025600-1402959501_thumb.png

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bummer i thought i had them with Nortonhibby then Sidney but Global Hibby my finest work to date

Was that you then, aye? Ten minutes is better than ten years I suppose. Amazed you caught so many bites. What was the admin story? Which well kent posters backed the story up?

It was you?! :laugh:

Who did you tell them that you are? Who is Richard?

Well done if it's you. Three threads, 22 pages. :2thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dick here AKA Richard i got a million to give away.

Richard Pryor, Brewster's Millions?

Was that you then, aye? Ten minutes is better than ten years I suppose. Amazed you caught so many bites. What was the admin story? Which well kent posters backed the story up?

Cropley was god and was hard work but in the end the desperation took hold pity as i wanted sirgay and bajilions but never bit got to be the same person and he has naffed off

Richard Pryor, Brewster's Millions?

You win the prize how obvious was that one.

Richard.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cropley was god and was hard work but in the end the desperation took hold pity as i wanted sirgay and bajilions but never bit got to be the same person and he has naffed off

I think they are two different people. Still, has to be said, you have caught them out time and time again, which is actually seriously good going. How did you get some .netters to vouch for you?

I think they are two different people. Still, has to be said, you have caught them out time and time again, which is actually seriously good going. How did you get some .netters to vouch for you?

Internet cafes so they cant track the IPs

But why would they vouch for you if they don't know you? I'm confused by this part.

They thought you were a specific person, Richard somebodyorother who is CEO of some mahoosive company.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did some of them vouch for you purely based on your IP address???

:wow:

It's no wonder Sergey has those idiots stitched up like kippers.

But why would they vouch for you if they don't know you? I'm confused by this part.

They thought you were a specific person, Richard somebodyorother who is CEO of some mahoosive company.

Its easy Desperation hope they will believe anything sad but true tell them what they want to hear its easy i got a million to give you ? where do you want it ?

cheers

Richard

You had ages to go if you really are Global Hibby. work these ***** to their bare bones.

matty_fuser-online.pngAdministratoravatar5490_6.gif Join Date Aug 2005 Age 36 Posts 27,319 Gamer IDs

xboxlive.png

Folks, I am comfortable and confident that Richard (Global) is not at the wind-up, and is looking for genuine input here.

With that in mind, can I ask that we keep the thread on topic as much as possible and allow people who want to engage in dialogue with Richard. I am aware of who Richard as though I will respect his request to privacy.

Do you want a round of applause or something Munch?

na a wee clap from you would suffice

post-4522-0-68700400-1402961623_thumb.gif

Hmmm.

plus to be honest i am no that good at English the old spelling its never been my strong point

Didn't you claim a last week that some Hibs story was started by your friends in an internet cafe in Spain?

And it turned out to be keech?

Doesn't really make sense though. Getting their admin to vouch for you? I know they're not quite right but that's a jump too far for me Munch.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Doesn't really make sense though. Getting their admin to vouch for you? I know they're not quite right but that's a jump too far for me Munch.

Screenshot from the Global Hibby account please :)

Rick Grimes

Didn't you claim a last week that some Hibs story was started by your friends in an internet cafe in Spain?

And it turned out to be keech?

That one was clearly baws

Magic Numbers

Latest update:

Today 09:50 AM #1

'S' Form

Jun 2014

All those questions

Morning All,

Overload of questions and will try my best to answer them in time and you can see many of them on the OP alongside the positive, negative, personal attacking threads. There are also numerous PM's asking questions and its very difficult to keep track of them all.

I tried yesterday to bring some structure to my OP and asked for separate threads on the inter-relationship areas that spring off from the original post. Please re read it and help me to do this as that will help us all to be focussed on the questions being asked and allow us to get depth to each area instead of being deflected of course.

This post is to provide some answers to why i am here today.

Background to why i arrived at the point i did yesterday.

I was born and raised in Leith Walk, next to the old Victoria Rubber Mill where my father, and many other family members worked. For the younger members it was opposite Lorne Street.

Every one of my family were Hibs fans and they ingrained the Hibs on me. Was easy for them to do that as they had witnessed the football of the 40's and 50's 60's which are arguably the best decades of Hibs History. Some of the famous five even visited my parents flat in Leith Walk and as a wee boy that was amazing experience.

We produced world class players back then and i was fortunate to see many of them and in my opinion Turnbulls Tornados also had WC players and Pat Stanton was certainly one of those.

i attended Bonnington Road primary school and then Leith Academy secondary, which i left at 16. Through all these years, i would be at ER for every match standing in the right hand corner of East Stand near the old floodlights with my family, friends and friends of friends and attending as many away games as i could.

Hope that clears up why Hibs and bit about my background in my formative years.

I have been reading Hibs.net for many years, when traveling globally, as it was a way to keep in touch. My thanks to those on the match day threads by the way.

In 2012 after reading so much on here about the difference that James McP had made and the desire of the fans to see him signed up at Hibs after his loan. I reached out to RP and made an offer to pay JM salary and that was my first contact with Hibernian FC.

I hope you all note, this was driven by you the fans chatting on forums like this and wanting a player signed up.

That is very relevant to why I came on the forum out of the blue.

Hearts fan to their credit raised a large amount of money and i thought someone should take the lead with Hibs fans.

By the way, i have been overwhelmed by what i have seen so far. Monthly commitments ranging from ?10.00 to ?20000 per month. I mention my amount as i am a fan like you and i am prepared to back a vision and a business plan from any of the groups who are out there, which can show me that its a plan that will transform Hibs at all levels.

I asked the admins if they could set up some sort of measuring to collate the information. Perhaps we can go beyond the very admirable amount of money pledged and raised by Hearts fans. Be great to beat them for a change and give us some bragging rights in the city!!

There are a number of groups out who want to make a difference and i have had three of them reach out to me as a result of the posting. Thats another reason i came on the site,as it was the quickest way for me to let them know i am here and want to help make a difference in what ever way i can.

i hope that provides some background to why i posted.

Best,

Richard

WC Players!!!!!!!!!!!! Gents ? or Ladies ? :naughty: Pat Stanton is certainly one of those right enough! Priceless, that should have sealed the deal that it was a Jambo at the wind-up! Well Done!

Whether or not it was Much, im not bothered but lets not forget what these ***s tried to do during our darkest hour with their emailing and other bullshit.

Guest GhostHunter

Seriously ?

Not being funny, but I think that's bang out of order.

Very Hibby infact.

Keep that shite off this board thanks.

Canny be arsed reading through 2 pages of shite. Can someone please summarise wtf is going on here?

Archived