Time to worry ?...Hibs fan offers ?1 million plus ?20,000 a month for a buy out

CJGJ

Well he's made the claim and has some friends who tell .net he's 'minted'....see below :uhoh2:

'I will start out with ?1m cash plus a monthly contribution of ?20,000 per month.

Don't give any personal abuse to me......this is no joke...at this stage i wish to remain private and Admins please have the courtesy to do this.

There should be one or two people on here who will know who i am or me as there were links in previous posts by someone in the know, who made comments about a well connected die hard Hibs fan.

I dont want any negativity from anyone on this post. I am a "diehard Hibs fan " born and raised in Leith and want to make a difference.'

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Awww the hibbies make me laugh. Odds on its vlad on the wind up

magicjohnston

Aye cos sharing his bid on a random public forum will give him leverage against Tom farmer. Total fantasy, please let it be pat or bob jamieson....

Malcolm Tucker

If it's Bob Jamieson I will literally (literally) shite myself laughing.

this subject is already been running on "They don't seem pleased" thread

Haha. Hope he succeeds. ?1.24m a year (or just this year) to get the lot? We're no far away from bring that ahead on gate receipts alone!

skinnybob72

If they were genuine surely they would have got in touch with Paul Kane's group to sound out their plans to find out if a fans buyout was on their agenda? Going on to

throbbers&robbers.net isn't the way to go about it.

Seems legit :rofl: make the offer on hibs.net lol

If you sign up to the scheme, you get a free picture of the mystery person's ******.

kingantti1874

It would honestly be the best thing ever to happen in football if hibs.net and the spangled who frequent it bought hibs :facepalm:

Well he's made the claim and has some friends who tell .net he's 'minted'....see below :uhoh2:

'I will start out with ?1m cash plus a monthly contribution of ?20,000 per month.

Don't give any personal abuse to me......this is no joke...at this stage i wish to remain private and Admins please have the courtesy to do this.

There should be one or two people on here who will know who i am or me as there were links in previous posts by someone in the know, who made comments about a well connected die hard Hibs fan.

I dont want any negativity from anyone on this post. I am a "diehard Hibs fan " born and raised in Leith and want to make a difference.'

tumblr_m2lv5c2QYr1rry5evo1_500.gif

Maybe it's the Nigerian oil baron that emails me and says he is in trouble and keeps wanting to pop money into my account for safe keeping. He seems like a trustworthy guy hibs, go for it!

Maybe it's the Nigerian oil baron that emails me and says he is in trouble and keeps wanting to pop money into my account for safe keeping. He seems like a trustworthy guy hibs, go for it!

Stop slagging the poor fellow. His auntie has just died in a car crash.

Well he better be prepared to be 'outed' by the press after posting such a story on a fans web site.

Given his own description of his business he won't be hard to find for the sharks in the media...............if it's true of course.

Was at the club shop at 9:30 this morning buying my season ticket and all I have thought about all day is the 1st game of the season. I'm absolutely buzzing. I hadn't even thought about hibs until read this thread title.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was at the club shop at 9:30 this morning buying my season ticket and all I have thought about all day is the 1st game of the season. I'm absolutely buzzing. I hadn't even thought about hibs until read this thread title.

:thumbsup:

They have got loads of celebrity fans though.

Don't think this guy is one of them though.

Even most of the dot netters are wanting to LTYF

Hang on, this isn't as silly as it sounds. Some woman said she was going to put in 2.5m to buy Hearts if we could pay her back over 5 years.

I nearly died laughing.

What was her name again?

tartofmidlothian

20k a month paying off the club purchase with gate receipts aye?

Now where have we heard that one before?

Geoff Kilpatrick

This man is bald, wears a white suit and has a dwarf clone by the sounds of it!

Watt-Zeefuik

Worry? About what? We're out of administration, fan owned, and have a fan-driven revenue stream for further investment.

If Hibs manage to get their act cleaned up, good for them. We'll still be miles ahead of them.

oh nice another Hobos thread!!

who gives a flying **** if they've moved to the moon

irrelevant horrible wee institute, we really need threads about them put in the shed or something

Geoff Kilpatrick

oh nice another Hobos thread!!

who gives a flying **** if they've moved to the moon

irrelevant horrible wee institute, we really need threads about them put in the shed or something

If you knew who this Dr Evil was I am willing to bet that this would not be what you would post.

Archived