What sort of money is Frail on?

Smack

?6 an hour? Surely the only reason he's still involved, and the only reason he was put "in charge" in the first place is because he is inexpensive.

Lochend Brazil
?6 an hour? Surely the only reason he's still involved, and the only reason he was put "in charge" in the first place is because he is inexpensive.

Not sure how much the puppet is on but I heard from a hobo at work that the fat Finn is on 200g a year:welldone:

Plenty fish for that candy.

hearts 4 the cup

I feel people on here are being far too harsh on frail. Firstly, he's one of the only people at the club who shows any kind of passion. I also believe that he has worked his balls off trying to get decent results for this club, which overall he has done pretty well apart from the OF games and the last 3 games of this split where the players take the majority of the blame from me.

I don't think he should get the job on a full time basis but just feel the fans should appreciate the job he's done rather than constantly look for ways to slag the man off.

I feel people on here are being far too harsh on frail. Firstly, he's one of the only people at the club who shows any kind of passion. I also believe that he has worked his balls off trying to get decent results for this club, which overall he has done pretty well apart from the OF games and the last 3 games of this split where the players take the majority of the blame from me.

I don't think he should get the job on a full time basis but just feel the fans should appreciate the job he's done rather than constantly look for ways to slag the man off.

Tend to agree. It's done to the shambles at the top that Shaggy was put into this position - when he's not ready for it. He's making mistakes (hopefully learning from them) & has nobody to lean on or to learn from. He seems like a decent & honest bloke & it's a shame for him he's in this position. Vlad strikes again.

Archived