Is this the proper new reality?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Its just now that quite a few of the "rest" are Lithuanians who command much lower wages than even the squad players we had under Levein. Most of them have also produced much poorer performances - it seems we got what we paid for in that respect. Vlad probably sees them as a cheap way to fill out the squad, regardless of ability.

I agree with lots of your post, but for this bit selected, I think it's more a case of:

Vlad probably sees the squad as a cheap way to develop the players.

Charlie-Brown
Here are the debut dates for our Lithuanian players: (Thank you London Hearts).

2004/05

Miko - 25 Jan 2005

Kisys - 12 Feb 2005

Cesnauskis - 16 Feb 2005

2005/06

Jankauskis - 30 Jul 2005

Barasa - 14 Jan 2006

2006/07

Zaliukas - 26 Aug 2006

Velicka - 9 Sep 2006

Ivaskevicius - 20 Sep 2006

Kancelskis - 5 Mar 2007

Pilibaitis - 5 Mar 2007

2007/08

Beniusis - 6 August 2007

Ksanavicius - 6 Aug 2007

Kurskis - 8 Dec 2007

That looks pretty spread out to me. Since January 2005, six months of season time is the longest time that has passed without a Lithuanian making a debut. And that's just debuts - I'm not even listing the actual games played.

If you or someone else can be arsed to tot up the total appearances of Lithuanian players versus OTHER signings or debutants iam fairly certain it will be a minority even on proportional terms....i could be wrong but instincitvely on who i think played when then i don't think iam.... :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
If you or someone else can be arsed to tot up the total appearances of Lithuanian players versus OTHER signings or debutants iam fairly certain it will be a minority even on proportional terms....i could be wrong but instincitvely on who i think played when then i don't think iam.... :)

But the fact we have "other" players too doesn't prove anything. The team has to have players in it, as does the squad. It simply wouldn't be acceptable to have a first-team squad of 25 Lithuanians - it wouldn't wash. There would be uproar from the fans and the team would be crap. Plus, that would probably be a perverse incentive, given that few teams would think about buying the players now that the club they played for was just seen as some novelty, joke outfit. Plus, running side-by-side with the plan to stick Lithuanians in the Hearts first-team (irrespective of the club's results and fortunes), I think Vlad quite enjoys being a football scout. He thinks it's fun when he can spot and sign players like Ruben.

Dr Ian Malcolm

You could be right, although you could say one is a by-product of the other: By being here the Liths develop due to playing at a higher standard and Hearts save money by filling the squad out with low-earners.

The thing is, only Velicka has improved a) Hearts and B) himself, whilst making money (for Kaunas) in the process. Miko and Chesney you could argue have justified being here seeing as they've at least made some positive contributions. The rest - nowjere near good enough and getting worse.

Heart of the Matter
That depends what you think the "business venture" is. I don't think it's to make Hearts successful.

Eldar

Your analysis is really interesting but if I have understood you right, it boils down to the fact that Romanov's central strategy is (or was) to recruit, assemble and then showcase Lithuanian players in Scotland with the intention of selling them on at a healthy profit (eg, Velicka). You then go on suggest that Romanov soon realised that this aim could readily be achieved with non-Lithuanian players, such as Skacel.

I agree that Romanov became seduced by the early success achieved under Burley and the huge acclaim he received personally from Scottish football generally and Hearts supporters in particular. But he wanted full recognition for this sudden metamorphosis at Tynecastle and, more importantly, full control of the day-to-day running of the Club. Because his motives were not rooted in football, he made some absolutely terrible management decisions and, as the challenge to the Old Firm inevitably waned, he lashed out at the SFA, agents, referees, the media, in fact anyone who he believed was undermining his goals, and that included Foulkes, Anderton, Pressley, Gordon, the club physiotherapist and anyone else who caught Vlad-flu.

Romanov probably recognises that he cannot challenge the Glasgow clubs and has now lost interest in Hearts, or rather his interest has shifted solely to trading players at a profit.

The trouble is that, although it has taken some time for it to happen, many Hearts supporters have woken up to the fact that the Club they once supported no longer exists. It is no longer at the heart of the community that created this gret Edinburgh institution. It is a trading franchise owned and operated by a disingenuous and unaccountable businessman who evidently cares less about Heart of Midlothian with each passing day. He no longer attends games and seems at best indifferent to the fortunes of the Club and its long suffering supporters.

Many Hearts fans I talk to are completely fed up, not so much by the poor quality of football served up by the team, but by the fact that they have been totally disenfranchised by Romanov and his methods. They have been forced to dream someone else's dream for 3 years, watching his specially recruited players, his team selections, probably tactics too, seeing good players sidelined in place of inferior imports, forced to wave goodbye to people that could have made a difference on the park, leaders such as Burley and Pressley and Hartley and Skacel and Brellier and Velicka. They have been powerless to change things and strangely, a section of Hearts fans have signed up for this journey and backed Vlad to the hilt.

So, IMO interest in the goings on at Tynecastle will probably decline, attendances will fall as a result, sales of merchandise and corporate backing will diminish, salaries will be cut, anyone decent will be sold and recruitment will be done on the cheap.

The credit crunch and impending recession will inevitably affect UBIG and Ukios and their risk analysis will probably make them ditch the plan to build an ambitious new stand and hotel, particularly if attendances are falling. The debt may be reduced but the club will find it hard to make profits if the foregoing analysis comes to pass.

It is a pretty bleak prognosis I know, and the Gretna situation shows what can happen is the space of just 2 years when a club is wholly dependent on one backer (and Brooks Myleson at least seemed to care about his Club). Romanov is a shark, all be a delusional one, and there now seems to be little to like about this deceitful and ruthless businessman, who cares nothing for the hopes and dreams of an incredibly loyal and abused support.

What I can't understand is all the people on this forum who believe that this situation can be turned around simply by appointing a manager who has full control over selecting players and team selection. This just won't happen IMO - the damage is systemic and Hearts will continue a slow decline until the day that Romanov decides to sell up and leave.

Which I'm certain he will within the next 12 to 18 months.

Charlie-Brown

Ben's estimates are now 12-18 months, originally it was decemebr 2007...does Ben think Romanov selling up is intrinsically related to the new stand timescales as the 'hypothesis' timescales match up quite closely over time / delays etc..... :)

Lochend Brazil
You could be right, although you could say one is a by-product of the other: By being here the Liths develop due to playing at a higher standard and Hearts save money by filling the squad out with low-earners.

The thing is, only Velicka has improved a) Hearts and B) himself, whilst making money (for Kaunas) in the process. Miko and Chesney you could argue have justified being here seeing as they've at least made some positive contributions. The rest - nowjere near good enough and getting worse.

Janny had a bad attitude but his first year he was top drawer, minus his injuries. Big semi, rankgers 1-0 game and the 3-2 game with bob jones chasing shadows oh forgot the game the ****** conned us 1st or 2nd of january I think also he was the bomb.

Heart of the Matter
Ben's estimates are now 12-18 months, originally it was decemebr 2007...does Ben think Romanov selling up is intrinsically related to the new stand timescales as the 'hypothesis' timescales match up quite closely over time / delays etc..... :)

Actually, I rarely speak to Ben any more.

Although he predicted that was going to happen.

:wacko:

Jubilee Spree

From an entirely neutral point of view, the OP's theory and from what I've gleaned from the way VR operates, certain "probabilities" come to mind:

1. The additional debt clearly does not worry the Romanovs which indicates that he is here for the long term (whether that is good news or bad). There would be substantial negative consequences of pulling out any time soon and I wouldn't say that quitting was high on Vlad's personality traits.

2. If there is no hotel etc. there is no main stand. He has no personal affiliation to Hearts other than the "carried away" phase that brought him the adulation he thrived on. The only way Tynecastle will make money for him is if the leisure/residential facilities are built (or they strike oil in the centre circle).

3. The lack of an Ukio branch must be a concern (especially considering the length of the sponsorship deal so far) and I'm sure Plans A to G have been thrown out. I don't doubt there is a Plan H and many after that but the hold ups have meant the impetus gained from his "glory" months in 2005/06 has evaporated. If Ukio sorts itself out I think Hearts will get a bit more attention.

4. I don't think he's ever been ambiguous about the fact that Hearts is a shop window and I'm surprised that others are surprised by this revelation. And with the likes of Skacel and Kingston it could be of benefit (however temporary) to Hearts and their ambitions. The problem is that the atmosphere and reputation attributed to Romanov and Hearts (whether sensationalist baiting or not) has meant bringing in these players involves more and more financial incentive to compensate. I believe this is one of the main reasons why there isn't a new manager yet - VR will refuse to pay millions to an established name to compensate for the interference that will inevitably occur.

5. Hearts could do with a couple of seasons bringing through the youth players and aiming for consistent top 6/third place finishes while at the same time telling their owner to let the media witchhunt die down the reputation heal.

Charlie-Brown
From an entirely neutral point of view, the OP's theory and from what I've gleaned from the way VR operates, certain "probabilities" come to mind:

1. The additional debt clearly does not worry the Romanovs which indicates that he is here for the long term (whether that is good news or bad). There would be substantial negative consequences of pulling out any time soon and I wouldn't say that quitting was high on Vlad's personality traits.

2. If there is no hotel etc. there is no main stand. He has no personal affiliation to Hearts other than the "carried away" phase that brought him the adulation he thrived on. The only way Tynecastle will make money for him is if the leisure/residential facilities are built (or they strike oil in the centre circle).

3. The lack of an Ukio branch must be a concern (especially considering the length of the sponsorship deal so far) and I'm sure Plans A to G have been thrown out. I don't doubt there is a Plan H and many after that but the hold ups have meant the impetus gained from his "glory" months in 2005/06 has evaporated. If Ukio sorts itself out I think Hearts will get a bit more attention.

4. I don't think he's ever been ambiguous about the fact that Hearts is a shop window and I'm surprised that others are surprised by this revelation. And with the likes of Skacel and Kingston it could be of benefit (however temporary) to Hearts and their ambitions. The problem is that the atmosphere and reputation attributed to Romanov and Hearts (whether sensationalist baiting or not) has meant bringing in these players involves more and more financial incentive to compensate. I believe this is one of the main reasons why there isn't a new manager yet - VR will refuse to pay millions to an established name to compensate for the interference that will inevitably occur.

5. Hearts could do with a couple of seasons bringing through the youth players and aiming for consistent top 6/third place finishes while at the same time telling their owner to let the media witchhunt die down the reputation heal.

Insightful post - regards a 'manager' if McGhee or Levein or someone similar can get UEFA cup football for a third / quarter of the annual wage spend then i can see how this would be appealing to the owners too seing as Frail / ST sales would seem to indicate lower numbers than recent seasons.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Eldar

Your analysis is really interesting but if I have understood you right, it boils down to the fact that Romanov's central strategy is (or was) to recruit, assemble and then showcase Lithuanian players in Scotland with the intention of selling them on at a healthy profit (eg, Velicka). You then go on suggest that Romanov soon realised that this aim could readily be achieved with non-Lithuanian players, such as Skacel.

I agree that Romanov became seduced by the early success achieved under Burley and the huge acclaim he received personally from Scottish football generally and Hearts supporters in particular. But he wanted full recognition for this sudden metamorphosis at Tynecastle and, more importantly, full control of the day-to-day running of the Club. Because his motives were not rooted in football, he made some absolutely terrible management decisions and, as the challenge to the Old Firm inevitably waned, he lashed out at the SFA, agents, referees, the media, in fact anyone who he believed was undermining his goals, and that included Foulkes, Anderton, Pressley, Gordon, the club physiotherapist and anyone else who caught Vlad-flu.

Romanov probably recognises that he cannot challenge the Glasgow clubs and has now lost interest in Hearts, or rather his interest has shifted solely to trading players at a profit.

The trouble is that, although it has taken some time for it to happen, many Hearts supporters have woken up to the fact that the Club they once supported no longer exists. It is no longer at the heart of the community that created this gret Edinburgh institution. It is a trading franchise owned and operated by a disingenuous and unaccountable businessman who evidently cares less about Heart of Midlothian with each passing day. He no longer attends games and seems at best indifferent to the fortunes of the Club and its long suffering supporters.

Many Hearts fans I talk to are completely fed up, not so much by the poor quality of football served up by the team, but by the fact that they have been totally disenfranchised by Romanov and his methods. They have been forced to dream someone else's dream for 3 years, watching his specially recruited players, his team selections, probably tactics too, seeing good players sidelined in place of inferior imports, forced to wave goodbye to people that could have made a difference on the park, leaders such as Burley and Pressley and Hartley and Skacel and Brellier and Velicka. They have been powerless to change things and strangely, a section of Hearts fans have signed up for this journey and backed Vlad to the hilt.

So, IMO interest in the goings on at Tynecastle will probably decline, attendances will fall as a result, sales of merchandise and corporate backing will diminish, salaries will be cut, anyone decent will be sold and recruitment will be done on the cheap.

The credit crunch and impending recession will inevitably affect UBIG and Ukios and their risk analysis will probably make them ditch the plan to build an ambitious new stand and hotel, particularly if attendances are falling. The debt may be reduced but the club will find it hard to make profits if the foregoing analysis comes to pass.

It is a pretty bleak prognosis I know, and the Gretna situation shows what can happen is the space of just 2 years when a club is wholly dependent on one backer (and Brooks Myleson at least seemed to care about his Club). Romanov is a shark, all be a delusional one, and there now seems to be little to like about this deceitful and ruthless businessman, who cares nothing for the hopes and dreams of an incredibly loyal and abused support.

What I can't understand is all the people on this forum who believe that this situation can be turned around simply by appointing a manager who has full control over selecting players and team selection. This just won't happen IMO - the damage is systemic and Hearts will continue a slow decline until the day that Romanov decides to sell up and leave.

Which I'm certain he will within the next 12 to 18 months.

I don't think things are quite that grim yet. That doesn't necessarily mean there's light - Vlad would have to change for that and I haven't seen any evidence of him being a 'changer'.

The way I put the theory forward suggested it was a strategic, calculated plan. At the beginning I believe it was - when Varavanicius was on the board, when Byshovets was still in the background, when 20 players were coming across for planned trials.

But things have gone awry. I don't think in their wildest dreams did they think that Hearts results and performances would be quite this bad.

I think we will get a manager. Whether that manager is allowed to do what Robbo did, and choose which Lithuanians (if any) he wants is the test for whether or not it will work.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

4 - I think it goes deeper than us just being a shop window. That seems to imply we're running something similar to the Ajax model - and we're most definitely not. If Vlad was giving us two or three Skacels every season and then selling them on for a profit I reckon we could actually sustain a title challenge in Scotland doing that. What he's doing is not even what guys like Murray, Berlusconi, Perez, Abramovich have done - buying big-name players and lumbering their manager with them. He's telling managers to play sub-standard players (not just adding them to the squad - demanding they play). It might be obvious, but I believe it's unprecedented in any football club I've ever heard of and it is making Hearts a poorer team. I wish Vlad would do again what he did with Robbo - arrange a trial and ask the manager if there are any he would like to keep. But even for this we would need some proper scouts (not Vlad and Pedro).

5 - Amen to that. Agree 100%. I would take two consecutive sixth place finishes if it meant Hearts were changing the way they do things.

Dr Ian Malcolm
Janny had a bad attitude but his first year he was top drawer, minus his injuries. Big semi, rankgers 1-0 game and the 3-2 game with bob jones chasing shadows oh forgot the game the ****** conned us 1st or 2nd of january I think also he was the bomb.

I agree, was referring to the players that literally did sign from Kaunas rather than the players who were signed via them for whatever reasons.

In the run in of the 05/06 season Janny went on a run of about 6 or seven games when he was immense and scored some big goals for us. I'd say ability-wise, one of the bet strikers we've had. Attitude stank a bit towards the end, but no doubt he was a player.

magalufhearts

with ref to point 5.............. Youth like who???? Ok we have glen, thommo and ryan but apart from that...... who..............CLUM and MOLE???? You are no trying to tell me these guys are the future, we need a REAL LEADER of a captain not Berra to bring the boys thru.

he problrem at tynie is we dont have a captain or a leader, WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED CENTRE BACK/MIDFIELDER AND A MANAGER.

Solve these probs and the young lads will do well, how can Gary Glen learn playing up front on his own as he done vs Killie?????

Frail is tactically naive and it needs to be sorted ASAP

IMA MAROON
Does this theory make sense?

It's not particularly original, but is it actually the truth?:

This is our new reality - our club is a training ground to help out the Lithuanian FA and make our owner's company some cash.

He has always wanted to make money at Hearts. I don't see what you are saying is any different from how it has always thought to have been.

He brings in his thoroughbreds for free(bosmans and Lith's).

Riccarton is the ranch for his studs.

Tynecastle is his showground.

The world his market place.

It is a good idea, it can work. It is possible to use Hearts as a stable for buying and selling players and have a successful football team.

He has always wanted to make money at Hearts. I don't see what you are saying is any different from how it has always thought to have been.

It is a good idea, it can work. It is possible to use Hearts as a stable for buying and selling players and have a successful football team.

:rofl:

ossabaw-donkeys-blog.jpg

Guest JamboRobbo

Disagree entirely.

The two don't work together. The changes which are made to help sell players or give them showtime, harm the chances of the football team being successfull.

Everything at our club, from top to bottom, should be geared towards HMFC winning football matches. Anything less means we won't acheive all we can with the players we have.

Anything less, will mean we're all watching a load of ****e. As we've witnessed over the past 2 seasons.

Good thread.

There's no way Romanov has changed his mindset from his original plans for Dundee, just wanting to use a club to showcase Lithuanian 'talent'. If he's realised one thing, it's that the Lithuanian's he's bringing over are quite simply not good enough.

How are the signings of Kingston, Cammazola, Tall etc explained though?

Good thread.

There's no way Romanov has changed his mindset from his original plans for Dundee, just wanting to use a club to showcase Lithuanian 'talent'. If he's realised one thing, it's that the Lithuanian's he's bringing over are quite simply not good enough.

How are the signings of Kingston, Cammazola, Tall etc explained though?

I think that Vlad gets taken for a ride by the agents for players such as Kingston, Cammazola, Pinilla, Tall, Makela, Besijla, Palazuelos, Screpis etc. All of them will have had a few best moments DVD. Vlad and Pedro watch it, think that they can spot players available (on the cheap) who will go to big clubs and make a fortune for them. Unfortunately most of the players that they think that they are getting on the cheap - are on the cheap because they are damaged goods. Then they are dragged down by being left out for the Lithuanian players and the absymal management etc etc ...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I think that Vlad gets taken for a ride by the agents for players such as Kingston, Cammazola, Pinilla, Tall, Makela, Besijla, Palazuelos, Screpis etc. All of them will have had a few best moments DVD. Vlad and Pedro watch it, think that they can spot players available (on the cheap) who will go to big clubs and make a fortune for them. Unfortunately most of the players that they think that they are getting on the cheap - are on the cheap because they are damaged goods. Then they are dragged down by being left out for the Lithuanian players and the absymal management etc etc ...

Remember the BBC documentary, with the Yahoo Sport printouts and the DVD filmed by handhelds? There's no way guys like Beslija, Screpis, Palazuelos etc. were scouted properly.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Again though, this is not the same as Ajax, where we're using a worldwide scouting network to truly search for some of the best youngsters on the planet, who will in turn provide us with a team to compete before being sold on to bigger clubs. It's not even close to that.

We are bringing Lithuanian players to aid their development. That's a very different thing.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Maybe I'm wrong about the whole thing. Maybe he wasn't busy enough to take part in such a plan. He was too busy posting reviews on IMDB ten days after getting the Lithuanian FA job.

Fun, if you strictly follow the title., 8 October 2001

9/10

Author: Liutauras Varanavicius ([email protected]) from Kaunas, Lithuania

Love story with great sence of humor. Don't take as real, just enjoy any part or the whole. Good for watching at home in pair. Relax, don't expect romance or any sweet stuff, be "desperate, but not serious" - you will have fun. And listen to the song that Ms. Schiffer is singing - this is the art of it own.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160182/usercomments

:)

jambovambo
The more I read that final quote, the more chilling it becomes: it's incontrovertible. But the reason I strongly lean towards the idea that something seriously wonky's going on is the wage bill: how does that square with UBIG looking to make a nice earner out of us, unless Hearts are being deliberately charged way over the odds, with the money somehow finding its way back to UBIG anyway?[/QUOTE]

Shaun ... what ... like certain players are paid ?100k/week, but get charged ?90k/week for their company flat?

;)

That would do it pretty quickly.

Eldar,

You have made some fine and correct points AND generated a good thread. We were very much in need of that.

I think there is a lot of truth in the theory of showcasing Lithuanian talent but I don't think that is the only part of the plan and I agree with No More Heroes when he adds that there are more.

I have said for a long time (since he arrived) that VR is here solely to make money for his bank and business empire. He is not here for the good of Hearts and ultimately couldn't give a toss about Hearts. He is a businessman.

VR only wants to generate money and I believe he is doing exactly that.

In no particular order his intentions are:

1: Showcase cheap Lithuanian players and sell them for profit - this has the additional benefit of helping the profile of Lithuanian football if successful.

2: Increase merchandise sales and generate cash for other investments.

3: Get access and trade in the Western European economy

4: This is his biggie - Get his Bank into the banking sector of Western Europe. If he does this it will be the first Eastern European bank ever to do so.

5: Purchase and develop property in the UK

6: Increase his and his bank's profile in Western Europe (being a player here makes him look very good at home)

7: Be present in another sector (geographically) to find and take advantage of new opportunities.

You will note that VR is doing well in all of those 'objectives' and that not ONE of them involve the well-fare of Hearts.

This is the reality.

I did some calculations at the beginning of this season working out from Hearts Accounts (which I had access to), press reports etc all costs for player transfers, wages, policing, merchandise, tv, sponsorship, travel, accommodation etc etc and I calculated that VR has not spent ANYTHING in his time at Hearts. Any possible costs are added to the debt (from which his bank benefits) but nothing is paid for by him.

My reckoning is that he has spent nothing but his business is flourishing. Check his banks latest accounts to see.

VR in my mind will think that everything is OK at Hearts. He can't afford to let it slip any further than it has this season but he certainly (in his mind) doesn't need to appoint a serious manager or spend any money on world-beating players.

For VR all is good. All his objectives are being met. The crux is - his objectives are very different from ours, the fans.

Eldar,

You have made some fine and correct points AND generated a good thread. We were very much in need of that.

I think there is a lot of truth in the theory of showcasing Lithuanian talent but I don't think that is the only part of the plan and I agree with No More Heroes when he adds that there are more.

I have said for a long time (since he arrived) that VR is here solely to make money for his bank and business empire. He is not here for the good of Hearts and ultimately couldn't give a toss about Hearts. He is a businessman.

VR only wants to generate money and I believe he is doing exactly that.

In no particular order his intentions are:

1: Showcase cheap Lithuanian players and sell them for profit - this has the additional benefit of helping the profile of Lithuanian football if successful.

2: Increase merchandise sales and generate cash for other investments.

3: Get access and trade in the Western European economy

4: This is his biggie - Get his Bank into the banking sector of Western Europe. If he does this it will be the first Eastern European bank ever to do so.

5: Purchase and develop property in the UK

6: Increase his and his bank's profile in Western Europe (being a player here makes him look very good at home)

7: Be present in another sector (geographically) to find and take advantage of new opportunities.

You will note that VR is doing well in all of those 'objectives' and that not ONE of them involve the well-fare of Hearts.

This is the reality.

I did some calculations at the beginning of this season working out from Hearts Accounts (which I had access to), press reports etc all costs for player transfers, wages, policing, merchandise, tv, sponsorship, travel, accommodation etc etc and I calculated that VR has not spent ANYTHING in his time at Hearts. Any possible costs are added to the debt (from which his bank benefits) but nothing is paid for by him.

My reckoning is that he has spent nothing but his business is flourishing. Check his banks latest accounts to see.

VR in my mind will think that everything is OK at Hearts. He can't afford to let it slip any further than it has this season but he certainly (in his mind) doesn't need to appoint a serious manager or spend any money on world-beating players.

For VR all is good. All his objectives are being met. The crux is - his objectives are very different from ours, the fans.

I asked that question on here some time back that if anyone knew how much off his own money he has spent on Hearts(that was my guess,a big fat zero)man you wanted to have seen some reply's.

Turn's out the guy is a genius or so some thought.

I asked that question on here some time back that if anyone knew how much off his own money he has spent on Hearts(that was my guess,a big fat zero)man you wanted to have seen some reply's.

Turn's out the guy is a genius or so some thought.

I spent some time on it. Researched pretty thoroughly and found it quite easy to do so.

All the talk of VR spending big money and throwing money into the Hearts project is nonsense. When I came to the final figure of zero in my calculations I reached the point that I believed no more.

I spent some time on it. Researched pretty thoroughly and found it quite easy to do so.

All the talk of VR spending big money and throwing money into the Hearts project is nonsense. When I came to the final figure of zero in my calculations I reached the point that I believed no more.

Someone will try and put a positive spin on this you know.

• 1 year later...
OP - good stuff.

Missed have missed this - was on holiday, I think.

You've been on holiday for a year and a half? You lazy ****.

:smiley2:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This actually makes more sense to me with Varavanicius and Vlad falling out. Since they stopped talking we've hardly seen any Lithuanians and Vlad seems to be flailing around more than ever. In fact, Vlad might be inclined not to not send Lithuanians over as a 'screw you' to his old pal.:smiley2:

gorgieshuffle

Might the removal of Kaunas from their league be related to this breakdown in relationship?

Is their original plan now dead? Is that the reason why there is now no interest from vlad in Hearts?

Is that the reason why the finances are being pulled in, could the 'end game' be in sight?

Please!

Always thought the wages of so many average players were high as it was proportionate to their sell on value.

Guest Vanbasten1874
You've been on holiday for a year and a half? You lazy ****.

:smiley2:

Cant help but notice you posted at 19.02 it has no relevance to the thread i know just wanted to point it out thats all .

Carry on .

Archived