Arrogant leeds faithful

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Was in leeds on buisness and popped into the town centre for tea. As i was staying there over night, i decided to put my Hearts top on until i got back to the B&B.

Across the road where some Arrogant leeds supporters, all pished i might add, shouting "you Hearts *******, you Hearts *******" and throwing foul mouth rants towards me. I couldn't believe it and as i was walking away another mob of fans started.

I find this disgusting that you can't be a nutral in a town and still get abuse. If i where a carlile fan then differert but i support a team with no relevence to leeds.

I now have a hatred for leeds and i hope there team get humped in the final

Paulandshark
Was in leeds on buisness and popped into the town centre for tea. As i was staying there over night, i decided to put my Hearts top on until i got back to the B&B.

Across the road where some Arrogant leeds supporters, all pished i might add, shouting "you Hearts *******, you Hearts *******" and throwing foul mouth rants towards me. I couldn't believe it and as i was walking away another mob of fans started.

I find this disgusting that you can't be a nutral in a town and still get abuse. If i where a carlile fan then differert but i support a team with no relevence to leeds.

Do you carry your Hearts top around in your briefcase? :P

Just think, we're only in the bottom half of the league, they're in the bottom half of English football.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Do you carry your Hearts top around in your briefcase? :P

I carry it everywhere i go :P

Did you think once they abused you...

' I cant wait to post this on KB'

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Probably serves you right. Football tops should be worn for fives or gym only. ;)

And teeth:p

And not peely wally skin. :)

Covered in tattoos. :eek:

Take solace in the fact that you don't have to live there.

I suppose it is a compliment that they actually know who Hearts are.

Boo

Trust me, i work with a Leeds fan. All i hear every day is him moaning how they are a Premiership club bla bla bla... Bring on Leeds v Leicester City next season!!!

Adi Dassler

The fact you wore a Hearts top out for dinner leaves me with little sympathy for you to be honest.

I hope the "buisness" had nothing to do with the English language as IMO, you would be due a sacking!

As for "arrogance" of Leeds fans, I am not so sure that arrogant is the correct term, unless they shouted something else that suggested arrogance.

They were English (probably) supporters, English generally do not like fans of ANY other side.

Drunken fans singing about other teams? Whatever next eh!

The People's Chimp

I'd have found it quite amusing. Not up for the banter? They did get a result last night after all!

Buffalo Bill

I would've taken it with good humour, maybe grabbed my crotch like Michael Jackson and shaken in their direction and just be glad that Leeds fans recognise who **** Hearts are!

blackorwhite.jpg

Buffalo Bill

northfieldhearts

After all the crap in Manchester, no surprise all of England hates scottish football.

Marching on Together!!

rambothejambo

I hope your business doesn't rely on you having to spell correctly!!

Nookie Bear
After all the crap in Manchester, no surprise all of England hates scottish football.

Marching on Together!!

I would imagine after trashing Manchester, Scots would be more than welcome in Leeds.

Imeantasong

And I always thought Leeds fans were really nice too??

I remember they played Blackpool on the Edinburgh September weekend. That was right in the middle of the worst football violence era, and they were among the worst. Pandemonium reigned.

I never wear a top. There again, living in Glasgow, it's not worth it.

See there's your mistake. Next time wear a tie with the top. People will take you seriously and it guarantees an upgrade to a Holiday Inn.

MacDonald Jardine

Marching on Together!!

Yes that'll be it.

When places like Leeds who were renowned for the friendliness of the football fans start behaving like this you know something serious must have happened.

Probably serves you right. Football tops should be worn for fives or gym only. ;)

Correct. Anyone over 16 wearing a football top in a public area deserves everything they get.

Admit it...youve made this up;)

i wear mines down fester road and i dont get any problems..................cause im a fast runner he he

rudi must stay

maybe that's why they were shouting stuff at you then..

Maybe when you are in the 3rd tier of english football and getting 38000 two weeks in a row , (the highest outside the premiership this seaon) i might add , maybe you might feel a bit arrogant on that particluar night.

Hey , we get a hardon when we get 16000 these days , its embarrassing.

What happened to the 29000 we used to get EVERY hibs and old firm games at old standing tynecastle in the 80's ??

LUFC til i die....marching on together

What happened to the 29000 we used to get EVERY hibs and old firm games at old standing tynecastle in the 80's ??

Hearts have been getting more than 16,000 most weeks, the stadium has sold-out most weeks. As the capacity is 17,400 it does restrict how many people can get in, which may explain why you haven't seen the 29,000 supporters you refer to.

Dirk Diggler
Maybe when you are in the 3rd tier of english football and getting 38000 two weeks in a row , (the highest outside the premiership this seaon) i might add , maybe you might feel a bit arrogant on that particluar night.

LUFC til i die....marching on together

You're not seriously trying to compare the attendances of a non old firm club in Scotland to one of Englands proudest football clubs?

All I can say is mod edit Leeds!!!

and their big fat unfunny pub lord of a fan Chris Myles

on the plus side at least they knew who we were

If it was a Hobo top they would be bam feckin boozled!

Stevenauskas

MARCHING ON TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Championship here we come,We don't deserve to be in league one!!!!!!!!:wacko:

Winston Ingram

Like a few others, I would question why you were heading to a restaurant with a Hearts shirt on in the first place....!

:confused:

Archived