Titus Bramble (NHC)

iantjambo

The People's Chimp

Concentration Very Weak Passing Weak Discipline Weak

STYLES Plays the ball off the ground often Very Often Likes to play long balls Often Likes to tackle Often Commits fouls often

:rofl:

Folk on here who don't realise that the EPL contains a lot of very very average clubs and players. Don't believe the hype folks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Tasavallan

Bringing up Titus Bramble, brought to mind the story about SBR's signing of Carl Cort for Newcastle. So the story goes...

Bobby Robson saw Jason Euell playing up front in a game for Wimbledon and thought he was a good player and would be an ideal signing for Newcastle. But Bobby was forgetful about names and tells the Newcastle scout to make inquiries about the young black lad, the England under 21 player, who plays upfront for the Dons. So, the scout goes down to Wimbledon for a midweek game to see for himself. The only problem was that Wimbledon moved Jason Euell back to midfield and put Carl Cort up front. Cort was also a young black lad and England under 21 player.

So the scout comes back and asks Bobby Robson if he wants to put a bid in for Carl Cort and Bobby replies yes put a ?7.5 million pound bid for the young black lad, England under 21 player, who plays upfront. So, as soon as Wimbledon receive the offer they cannot wait to sell and Cort ends up at Newcastle on a 5 year contract but only plays 22 games for them.

Could just be Geordie myth, of course.

Ibrahim Tall

So he'll take a wee while to get into the swing of things.

Several premiership managers seen him as good enough, I think he'd walk Scotland's second teir.

Francis Jeffers.

Archived