The Real New Realities (Newspeakisms)

boabyarsebiscuit

boabyarsebiscuit

I'll start.

Split dressing rooms are good for football clubs. I mean, look at Inverness. They are split into cliques (Ian Black in his own clique even) but still produce top class football and results. They beat the mighty Gretna 6-1 last Saturday. And we know how good Gretna are, seeing they dumped a brilliant Hearts team 1-0 just 3 days later.

If players are buzzing at training, success is surely round the corner.

Our players are always buzzing in training, i can't wait for next season.

Ryan Gosling

Saying 'I believe we have good players' will eventually convince the fans that we do indeed have good players.

itsnomarooned

This is an utter disgrace!!:mad: Don't we have some sort of substance misuse policy??

Toxteth O'Grady

If the owner messes the players around enough they will play out of their skins to increase their chances of getting a move

Geoff Kilpatrick

Turning down bids of 2m Euro for Jose Goncalves will lead to higher bids in the future!

Selling all the best players makes way for the youth of the club to get a couple of matches in the first team.

If the players aren't doing well then they probably won't know this until they get abuse shouted at them

Dont know about Buzz but there is certainly a strange "hum" around training

the voice from above

If you're round at someones house and the TV breaks it's perfectly reasonable to smash the place up and batter anyone you can get your hands on.

Guest JamboRobbo

Getting rid of your manager and having the owner pick the team is the way to be successful.

Get rid of all your best players, and signing a load of foreign diddys on loads of money who couldn't care less whether we win or lose, is a good way to improve results.

Our youth team being mid table shows clearly that we have the best youths out of the whole SPL, and we are certain to win the Champions League with them next season.

Just saying "since I took over our results have improved and the players are behind me and performing for me" is enough even though its complete bull shat. People will think everything is rosy and fine and all with be well again. Repeat every 7 days if neccesary.

boabyarsebiscuit

You don't need a manager to be successful. Look at Man United for example.

Fecking everyone around from pillar to post is a sure fire way of getting the whole support behind you.

Guest JamboRobbo

Calling the media monkeys is the way to get them onside.

Refusing to sell a player for 500k, then paying him 8k a week for 6 months and refusing to play him, before letting him leave for nothing, is not 700k down the drain, it's a good investment.

If one of your players is a mentalist, chuck a few ten thousand pounds at him and then invite him round your house for a fortnight, whilst your at it give him a contract for a few years too, who knows, the guy might actually turn out for you.

boabyarsebiscuit

Anyone who doesn't support Vladimir Romanov 100% is a Cehltic fan.

And watch out cos if you dont like Stevie Frail you're a hobo.

Its a fact!

Guest JamboRobbo

Going back to fitness/training techniques from the 1980's will teach our players a thing or two about working hard. Even if they're a bit sluggish at the start of the season, the extra fitness will show through as the season progresses and we'll get stronger and stronger. :rofl: :rofl:

This really is fun!

boabyarsebiscuit

All problems at football clubs these days can be traced back to the players and/or the fans.

Being totally disorganised from top to the bottom is THE way forward,"believe", the man is a "genius".

Ray Winstone

If you have a crap striker that likes to dance - keep playing him and talking up in the press, he will eventually turn into the world class player you know he is!

Before a must win match, especially at home, go on about how it is such a must win game, then field 4-5-1 formation with pretty much 3 defensive midfielders, none of which will push up to support what will be an ineffective front man. By ineffective the following can apply - one of your most overweight players, one that likes to hug the halfway line and engage in good old banter with you while play rages on (passes by him) or a good dancer (wont be able to find the net but boy can he dance).

shaun.lawson

The cure may be painful, but we have the diagnosis.

If you want your players to be athletes, keep them in tip top condition by having them embark on a rigorous training programme of star jumps and piggy back races. Jaffa cakes are an excellent source of energy.

Getting rid of your manager and having the owner pick the team is the way to be successful.

Get rid of all your best players, and signing a load of foreign diddys on loads of money who couldn't care less whether we win or lose, is a good way to improve results.

Our youth team being mid table shows clearly that we have the best youths out of the whole SPL, and we are certain to win the Champions League with them next season.

Never knew we had even qualified for it:rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling

Doing well in training on a Friday guarantees you a start, no matter how pish you might be.

Lunging into tackles means you care.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I will ask Valdas why a particular player has been selected, like Takis Fyssas instead of Lee Wallace. The coach will say: 'During the training session, Fyssas was stronger and better'?. Then I will ask: 'But did he have a proper medical test before the game?' If I see that the coach is in any doubt about his answer then there is a doubt about his decision. So then I ask the club doctor about the two players and if they had fitness tests

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Total Football/Brazil1979 = The wrong direction.

Losing is the new winning.

A battle is lost before it is ever fought.

Time spent in reconnaisance is totally wasted.

Ad hoc before tactics/strategy

Concern over pride in club is the last refuge of a scoundrel/non believer.

Wheel barrows are the new doctrine, sports science a heresy.

The Past does not exist. 134 years of existence is a lie. Today is year 1.

shaun.lawson

I went there with the hope that I'd be able to avoid all the dirty stuff that we've all grown used to here. I thought that there everything was clean, ideal, (that I would be dealing) with gentlemen. But it turned out that there everything is even worse...

What we would call base behaviour is the norm for them. It's normal for them to betray one's own club and conduct talks with another club behind their back or not to give their team everything on the pitch because someone has seduced them by waving the shirt of another club at them...

What is a head coach? He is just a small part of a long chain. If the club lacks any organisation, he won't be able to achieve anything. These days agents understand more about football than head coaches...

Well, if you've got five people in the team working for Celtic and Rangers, then what more is there to say? What could Malofeev have achieved?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
These days agents understand more about football than head coaches...

And his very next answer in that interview was this:

If you want to put it this way, Burley works in an agent's office - maybe something happened there.

You couldn't make it up.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Comical paranoia is the way to make everybody respect what your doing with your new football club:

You've got the same thing happening in England where Abramovich's Chelsea are being undermined. Opponents operate using a standard strategy: pressmanager- players. Once players have achieved their aims, you need to sell them. Once the manager has got what he wants, and become a star - let him move on and prove it somewhere else. If he's allowed to stay, then he can easily destroy the team and then he will take players with him when he goes.

Vladimir Romanov

shaun.lawson

Most managers are already out of work or ready to jump from the clubs they are working at... they are seeking to profit or steal players...

We will not have a manager who says to players not to sign a new contract at our club because he tells the player he is moving and will take him with him. There are examples of this out there.

Charlie-Brown

In the end he'd won the final victory, the victory over himself, boaby loved big brother! :)

WheatfieldJambo

Replacing your most succesful manager ever and appointing an unexperienced sex offender gives you populairty with the fans

As does sacking your captain for standing up to you.:mad:

Charlie-Brown
Replacing your most succesful manager ever and appointing an unexperienced sex offender gives you populairty with the fans

As does sacking your captain for standing up to you.:mad:

Tommy Walker? :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Tommy Walker? :)

...Did not exist.

There is only the Vlad, now and forever. There has never been time before Vlad.

Charlie-Brown
...Did not exist.

There is only the Vlad, now and forever. There has never been time before Vlad.

Your learning FWJ :P

janie jones

That is depressing. Sometimes wonder what will be the final straw that breaks our colective backs. Hundreds of examples of lies, incompetence and plain mismanagement at every level.

Feels like we are on death row with no means of escape or appeal!! Sometimes wonder what other teams fans would do in our position.

Charlie-Brown
That is depressing. Sometimes wonder what will be the final straw that breaks our colective backs. Hundreds of examples of lies, incompetence and plain mismanagement at every level.

Feels like we are on death row with no means of escape or appeal!! Sometimes wonder what other teams fans would do in our position.

Unless you have tens / hundreds of millions of pounds or can influence this kind of turnover then in my opinion fan power has dramatically diminished in 'modern' football regards changing anything - so the the new reality is can people find ways to work with new owners for the productive benefit of the team /club instead of the mistaken view that these new owners can somehow be bought out except by other rich / super-rich personalities?

Many top Clubs except in dire financial straights are beyond the means of local business persons or fan groups etc.

Archived