The team for me

You forgot the "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh" x4. :P

:pleasing:

Jambos_1874

It's shite.

So many good Hearts songs and we lift one from the Motherwell 'ultras'

This. Pish song.

kingantti1874

It's not bad for a wee blast but it's becoming a bit of a dominant song at games... We have better

This. Pish song.

Haha! If u were at the game today u would have realised that the 15 mins after full time were superb! And this song was getting belted out by all 3800 of us! The place was bouncing! Better songs, maybe. Pish song, not a chance.

To be fair hearing it over and over again after the final whistle had gone was quite amusing. Both sets of players would have heard it as well.

Not got a problem with it. Viva Kujabi is more annoying.

To be fair hearing it over and over again after the final whistle had gone was quite amusing. Both sets of players would have heard it as well.

Not got a problem with it. Viva Kujabi is more annoying.

Kujabi song is dreadful.

What about whooooho Danny Wilson he's our captain he loves the Hearts? That was slated when we sang it at Partick at the start of the season too on here. As long as we sing it loud and proud what does it matter?

Jambos_1874

Haha! If u were at the game today u would have realised that the 15 mins after full time were superb! And this song was getting belted out by all 3800 of us! The place was bouncing! Better songs, maybe. Pish song, not a chance.

I was at the game today and have been to most of the away games this season. The atmosphere at FT was immense but, IMO, it is still a pish song.

Francis Albert

Grammatically weak.

An "'ve" would fix that.

I am more of a traditionalist than most, but I don't see why we should give up on "When the Hearts went up to lift.." or "when the Hearts go marching in" or "Hey Jude" or "We'll support you evermore" etc just because they weren't invented here. The Hearts Song and Europe Song are great, but a bit of variety is needed.

Ryan Jarman

Prettty shan song stolen from a shan club. But in saying that great fun was had at full time :jjyay:

'Are you Fenlon in disguise?' was top notch today too

People take football songs too seriously ffs and want masterpieces every time... maybe give Andrew Lloyd Webber a call..

What about whooooho Danny Wilson he's our captain he loves the Hearts? That was slated when we sang it at Partick at the start of the season too on here. As long as we sing it loud and proud what does it matter?

Danny Wilson song is shite.

We'll support you evermore is for losers.

I like Since I Was Young.

Guest Paul Allen

Pish song.

Would prefer to see "Hello Hello" brought back but with the outdated "up to our knees" line changed obviously.

Francis Albert

Pish song.

Would prefer to see "Hello Hello" brought back but with the outdated "up to our knees" line changed obviously.

I'd rather borrow a Motherwell song than a Rangers one.

Who gives a fek... Great when all the Jambos are bouncing and singing after beating the unwashed nae matter wot the song

William H. Bonney

Pish song.

AlphonseCapone

Does the trick. Other actual Hearts songs are better songs but you can't just repeat them right away so you inevitably get a pause till something else starts but sometimes something else doesn't start. Today though cause you can just repeat that song so easy everyone went with it and it was an immense atmosphere.

Guest Paul Allen

I'd rather borrow a Motherwell song than a Rangers one.

It's not a Rangers song, I've heard it sung by home fans at both St James' Park and The Emirates this season, albeit with altered lyrics which don't have a sectarian undertone.

Seymour M Hersh

It's shite.

It's not great but a fitting rendition as hobos scurry off back to their rocks to crawl under them.

Is there such a thing as a shite Hearts song? If the whole end is belting it out then there's probably something decent happening on the pitch. Best song today was "One Sandy Jardine" anyway.

Quality song.. Fitting to the occasion.

We stole it from Motherwell? Who exactly are Motherwell? And what one of the five Motherwell fans did we steal it from?

Nucky Thompson

I don't like stealing other teams songs, let's leave that to Hibs. We have plenty of our own

Francis Albert

It's not a Rangers song, I've heard it sung by home fans at both St James' Park and The Emirates this season, albeit with altered lyrics which don't have a sectarian undertone.

I know. In a Scottish context though, it's a Rangers song, like it or not.

Name a song that would of got the point across better. Have a word and put down your prawn sandwich.

This.

Seems to be a good away song. Brilliant at Firhill a couple of weeks back, amazing today. Nicked or not, I like it.

Jeremy Goss

should have been in middletons after the game, got a good airing as with every other hearts songbook, by the light.......

JustWinBaby

It's shite.

Preach, brother.

Gregory House M.D.

It's a Dunfermline song, by the way. Not Motherwell. Much like Avicii was first taken by Dunfermline for Andy Barrowman. Much like Hello, Hello (Deceased) was a Rangers song, Much like every uses the generic clap Jam Tarts. Much like oh when the saints. We have The Hearts Song and The European song that weren't stolen or aren't used by other clubs. That is about it.

When people come up with good original songs they aren't used. Bankrobber being one example.

Pish song.

We only need to change one word. How about this.

" up to our knees in Fenlons blood".

What's the thoughts?

it was brilliant today, like it or not its catchy, most other songs just fade out. keeps the atmosphere going, and that is a good thing.

Archived