Exams

jambogaza

Guest Roop
Definite fail for me. Was never going to pass it anyway and should've left it with a 1 at Standard Grade instead of wasting a year.

Just me that thought it was fairly easy?

Apart from one or two odd questions (only worth a mark) it was quite straightforward I thought. :sad: Saying that, I'll fail it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray Winstone

Got history exam on Tuesday on Russia from early to modern times.

Trying to revise Peter the Great, while on jkb and watching the Scottish cup final.

Ivan Drago
Had my last exam on Friday and now off until the 29th of September.

I'm off forever :D

just need to find a job now.....

Drew Busby !

I have a couple of exams coming up in the next 10 days or so and I know what my personal enemy is. Procrastination. I almost ended myself at the cinema last night when I saw this 1-minute animation about it. Bang on the money !

Got one exam next Tuesday to study for. Did 3 hours this afternoon and about to start again. Will be doing it for the entire weekend too. Mind-numbingly boring. Then I've got an essay for next Friday to hand in which I haven't even thought about.

Went to the library and studied all day yesterday, intended to do some more studying last night, got drunk instead, intended to study all day today, sat in the garden in the sunshine instead, did about half an hour after dinner, took a 'break' to watch Lost with the intention of continuing after, started drinking during Lost, am now *****ing about on Kickback with my discarded notes and books in view over the top of the screen torturing me and yelling 'failure' in my direction.

For some reason I can't get the word resit out of my mind.

Hic.

Had Higher History today. Thought Paper 1 went reasonably well for me- got two really good questions for Britain and Russia.

Paper 2 I'm not too sure about. I think I've done alright but I'll just have to wait to August to find out. Hopefully a B overall though and thats definitely been my best exam so far.

Doing journalism at Napier as well, got Media Law tomorrow ..been trying to revise all today but ended up watching the Stockport (my English team!) game instead! Should pass but not very well! Gutting thing is I cant go out tonight and its not 1 but 2 mates birthdays!

Anyone do Higher Modern Studies today? Question on Global Security came as a bit of a surprise but thought I coped relatively well. Health and Wealth questions were quite cruel in my opinion. :sad:

Guest Roop
Anyone do Higher Modern Studies today? Question on Global Security came as a bit of a surprise but thought I coped relatively well. Health and Wealth questions were quite cruel in my opinion. :sad:

Hate to sound like a smart**** again but I thought the paper wasn't that bad. The questions on the President and the EU enlargement - total gifts.

I bet every exam I found 'easy' I'll just fail outright. :wacko:

Hate to sound like a smart**** again but I thought the paper wasn't that bad. The questions on the President and the EU enlargement - total gifts.

I bet every exam I found 'easy' I'll just fail outright. :wacko:

Voting behaviours question and President powers, as you say, were absolute gifts too.

I am done and done.

NCTJ Public Affairs went better than expected, but failed to get my 90 wpm shorthand yesterday.

Feeling muchos rough after a few shandies in the Art School last night.

Six years in university, it's now time to get a job. Start on Monday. Scary biscuits.

That's not much time off, mate! Unlucky; I just finished second year and have a whole summer ahead of me (that's right, I'm gloating and convenienty forgetting how ****e 3rd/4th is going to be).

Seriously though, well done and good luck, mate - must be a great feeling.

Archived