Vlad arrested?

Tazio

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm not a Hibs fan or an idiot, but I don't like the man. Does'nt mean that I don't appreciate that he kept us at Tynecastle for 7 yearsd stoppeed us from going bust, but I would have hated to be employed by him.

But then, look at how well some of his previous employees did out of him... Admittedly not all of them though.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All roads lead to Gorgie

But then, look at how well some of his previous employees did out of him... Admittedly not all of them though.

It was the amount of employees he appointed in the early days that lead to his downfall. If he had stuck to a tight quality squad he would have been loved even more by everyone.

It was the amount of employees he appointed in the early days that lead to his downfall. If he had stuck to a tight quality squad he would have been loved even more by everyone.

I think his downfall was probably more to do with a crisis in the global banking sector.

But it's all about opinions

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think his downfall was probably more to do with a crisis in the global banking sector.

But it's all about opinions

I meant his downfall in the eyes of large sections of our support, not how he ended in shit creek.

Cut The Crap

Your ignorance of history is blatantly obvious.

When you're spouting your bile, please stick to what you know. It, at least, gives you a modicum of respectability.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Rev, I think you must have replied to the wrong post? My post contained no bile - just genuine bafflement about the parallels Vlad seems to want to draw between his situation today and that of the inhabitants of Jewish ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe.

Personally, I don't see the similarities. In fact, I know there aren't any. :2thumbsup:

Being watched and under surveillance, arrested for no reason, assets seized.

I'm pretty sure those sorts of thing happened to Jews in occupied countries.

:lol:

Don't you remember the chapter in Anne Franks Diary called 'The Freezing of the Shares'

Cut The Crap

Genuinely not sure if you're being serious or not.

Either way ... :lol:

colinmaroon

Not even Godwin's law applies to Vlad!

As certain a law as sod's!

Has he definitely been released? So we don't need the PayPal account set up anymore for his bail?

Vlad released...oh no! Not another Hobo party pooped? SAMARITANS!!!!!!!!!

Donnie Azoff

Don't you remember the chapter in Anne Franks Diary called 'The Freezing of the Shares'

rossthejambo

He's been released you say? What a rollercoaster of a day. From devastation to elation in a few hours.

No one can keep Mr Romanov down :jjyay:

vlad will be able to write some biography after all of this!!!

Who about?

Sorry - being pedantic.

Imagine you're a cat and someone tied you in a bag and threw you into river to drown. Along comes another bloke who rescues you from the river, takes you home and looks after you for years. He feeds you some of the best food you've ever had and loves you like his own. He then loses interest and chucks you back in a bag and into the river to drown.

Do you feel grateful he saved you in the first place or annoyed that he seemed to care and lost interest?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Imagine you're a cat and someone tied you in a bag and threw you into river to drown. Along comes another bloke who rescues you from the river, takes you home and looks after you for years. He feeds you some of the best food you've ever had and loves you like his own. He then loses his money and is forced to let you go feral.

Do you feel grateful he saved you in the first place or annoyed that he seemed to care and lost interest?

Was a good analogy until the last sentence of the first paragraph, so I fixed it for you.

scott_jambo

Mother Russia will look after one of it's children. He'll be safe im sure. Fingers crossed

Was a good analogy until the last sentence of the first paragraph, so I fixed it for you.

Thanks

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Most importantly. Vlad hates the Hibs.

Probably does... but it's hard to tell. He never really bothered to mention them. I think a better description of his attitude to the shite is:

Mr Romanov barely noticed the Hibs.

colinmaroon

Rev, I think you must have replied to the wrong post? My post contained no bile - just genuine bafflement about the parallels Vlad seems to want to draw between his situation today and that of the inhabitants of Jewish ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe.

Personally, I don't see the similarities. In fact, I know there aren't any. :2thumbsup:

I do believe that it was the post you were replying to! :toilet:

I withdraw any nesturshums about your knowledge of geography and history, which I'm sure is first class!!!

Skivingatwork

Maybe he could ask his namesake and mate Putin to hurry the cva along, given the President's knack for diplomacy.

quincy adams wagstaff

e7una2as.jpgvlads new cell mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colinmaroon

Mother Russia will look after one of it's children. He'll be safe im sure. Fingers crossed

I understand he's to become the first prime minister of the Russian colony of the Crimea.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

e7una2as.jpgvlads new cell mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Romanov would have that guy making his tea on his first night. :lol:

Probably does... but it's hard to tell. He never really bothered to mention them. I think a better description of his attitude to the shite is:

Such was his hatred. :happy:

Your probably right though. :smile:

Dallas Green

I think this annoyed Hibs more.

They are such an irrelevance that he barely knew they were there :D

Like it or not Mr Vladmir Romanov kept Tynie from turning into flats, only Hibs fans and Idiots on here don't like him.

Of course that must be true !!............but the fact that we are in administration and perhaps liquidation caused by this man seems to have escaped your grasp.......just who is the idiot ?

So if it all goes belly up then you and your friends can be happy for the few years on the rollercoaster whilst the rest of us will have lost a club to support, no more taking your children to the match and watch them grow up as fans, no more meets in the pub with your mates before and after the match, no more football discussions about your team and others back at work, no more emotional highs and lows in a football sense............that void will not have been worth the trip on the rollercoaster.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think this annoyed Hibs more.

They are such an irrelevance that he barely knew they were there :D

Correct.

See when he made that statement about any player who continues underperforming getting punted to Kilmarnock?

Hibs fans were silently seething he didn't want to send them our rejects instead. :smug:

He's been released you say? What a rollercoaster of a day. From devastation to elation in a few hours.

No one can keep Mr Romanov down :jjyay:

:pleasing:

God bless Mr Romanov

rossthejambo

Of course that must be true !!............but the fact that we are in administration and perhaps liquidation caused by this man seems to have escaped your grasp.......just who is the idiot ?

So if it all goes belly up then you and your friends can be happy for the few years on the rollercoaster whilst the rest of us will have lost a club to support, no more taking your children to the match and watch them grow up as fans, no more meets in the pub with your mates before and after the match, no more football discussions about your team and others back at work, no more emotional highs and lows in a football sense............that void will not have been worth the trip on the rollercoaster.

Good job none of that's going to happen isn't it?

john brownlee

Once again .I love these post because I can once again thank Mr Romanov and laugh at all the racists and envied sod that post their usual untruths and factually wrong statements .Long May you reign, good luck in your new post as the head of the Black Sea navy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nookie Bear

Once again .I love these post because I can once again thank Mr Romanov and laugh at all the racists and envied sod that post their usual untruths and factually wrong statements .Long May you reign, good luck in your new post as the head of the Black Sea navy

Racists? Have a word.

I'd be happier if they let Vlad go and arrested Roman instead.

Couldn't stand him I'm afraid. Hope he's skint.

What's an envied sod?

See the other way to view it is we were doomed anyway. Tynecastle was sold for ?16m, leaving us at least ?6m in debt. We had a support that was becoming fed up of fighting and crowds of around 11000.

Imagine moving to murryfield, reckon around 8,000max every week and this would go down while fans got fed up going to an empty soulless stadium. No investment in the team and trying to stay in a league when wages were at a premium and our turnover would be at a low. We would be on a long slow path to death anyway, what has happened over the last 8 years is fans have got more together, if this cVa goes through we will be in a better position than we could ever of imagined and if it doesn't, we'll vlad probably just gave us the best years of our life's and delayed the inevitable doom the pieman was determined to pass over us

Folk slating the man who brought us Rudi Skacel.

:facepalm:

Folk slate the man who brought us Paul Hartley amongst others, your point is?

No one is slating Craig levein

scott_jambo

You seem the type who would be jealous of Mr Romanov's successes.

Watt-Zeefuik

Yes, I can't understand why anyone would disapprove of an owner who embezzled hundreds of millions of pounds, and is wanted for international arrest because he withdrew ?12m just before he faked a medical problem to evade prosecution. After all, he's a banker, and it's not like they did anything terrible, like wrecking the global economy with egotistical and rampantly dangerous speculation.

After all, we won two cups, and that's more important than anything, right? Oh, about that outstanding creditor's bill in Lithuania that might see the end of the club for good in about 10 days. He didn't have anything to do with that, did he?

scott_jambo

Yes, I can't understand why anyone would disapprove of an owner who embezzled hundreds of millions of pounds, and is wanted for international arrest because he withdrew ?12m just before he faked a medical problem to evade prosecution. After all, he's a banker, and it's not like they did anything terrible, like wrecking the global economy with egotistical and rampantly dangerous speculation.

After all, we won two cups, and that's more important than anything, right? Oh, about that outstanding creditor's bill in Lithuania that might see the end of the club for good in about 10 days. He didn't have anything to do with that, did he?

:cornette: Another jealous johnson it would seem.

Was lovely to see that when Aberdeen fans were pathetically trying to taunt us with the Vladimir Romanov song last Wednesday, the majority of Hearts fans in attendance applauded the great man's name.

Even in our darkest hour we are still humble and respectful of the man who saved us and brought us great success. Very classy.

I genuinely couldn't give a shiny shite if he tampered sexually with budgerigars, he saved HMFC from extinction.

It's as simple as that.

I genuinely couldn't give a shiny shite if he tampered sexually with budgerigars, he saved HMFC from extinction.

It's as simple as that.

some people would have you believe the Pieman was a saint, leaving us in a lovely financial position and he was conned into selling his shares to the mean foreign banker

Archived