Vlad arrested?

Tazio

All roads lead to Gorgie

Don't you mean the Hibs Trophy Room. That way he would never have been found.

I'm not sure but I believe they go in once a month to hoover the carpet and dust the empty cabinets.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point actually mate.

I wonder how much his bail will be set at? Maybe we could set up a JKB fund?

Could we not use some of the FOH fund? It's probably only going to be about one months worth of DD's.

tartofmidlothian

Didn't think Russia was keen on extraditing it's own citizens.

He must have done something to piss off the authorities there.

Don't worry, Lithuania will be part of Russia again soon anyway. :whistling:

Took them long enough to track him down, consider he has a cafe or restaurant of some sort near the Kremlin and was interviewed there by a Lithuanian journalist just a couple of weeks ago.

BRAVEHEART1874

Don't worry, Lithuania will be part of Russia again soon anyway. :whistling:

This ... along wi the other Baltic States

Has anyone else heard the rumour that UKIO wouldn't agree the CVA until we handed Vlad over and that's why he had to negotiate with Jackson yesterday?

Good work by Jackson if so, happily give Vlad up so we can get this share transfer through.

Handed him over - did we have him stashed away in the Willie Bauld suite ???

Right just spoke to my friend who is close with Jacksons family and he has confirmed that they handed Vlad over.

Turns out the final straw was when Vlad put a bid in through his new business partner Patrick Munro, and Jackson snapped and agreed with UKIO to give him up.

As much as I appreciate what Jacksons done for us, it makes me wonder if he is really a Hearts man and acting in our best interests!

My first reaction to this news was "Fantastic! Pay for this mess you cretin"

Then I wondered with a sense of anxiety whether this will **** things up further for us.

I can't see how it can. Nothing changes with the status of his former companies.

Excellent excellent news

That might be Hearts rid of the ghost of Romanov and society rid of Romanov within the space of a few days.

Almost worth a pop of champagne in itself

Right just spoke to my friend who is close with Jacksons family and he has confirmed that they handed Vlad over.

Turns out the final straw was when Vlad put a bid in through his new business partner Patrick Munro, and Jackson snapped and agreed with UKIO to give him up.

As much as I appreciate what Jacksons done for us, it makes me wonder if he is really a Hearts man and acting in our best interests!

I'm confused in what way did we hand him over ?? He was holed up in Russia - did he pass on his address to BDO just in case ?

We perhaps handed over documentation in relation to his time at Hearts but handed Vlad over - nah doesn't make sense!

tartofmidlothian

I'm confused in what way did we hand him over ?? He was holed up in Russia - did he pass on his address to BDO just in case ?

We perhaps handed over documentation in relation to his time at Hearts but handed Vlad over - nah doesn't make sense!

Chrambo's ::troll:::'> snares another one.

Guest GhostHunter

:rofl:

But seriously.

Maroon Sailor

Might be put in Solitary Confinement for his own protection. The Fester Road trophy room is as good a place as any. Dark, dingy and cold it'll be worse than any Lithuanian shithole prison for him.

Jacksons been working with him for week, trying to sort out the shares.

I'm not sure if your having a laugh or your medication has changed, please put me out of my misery and tell me your having a laugh.

Guest C00l K1d

The bites :rofl:

But seriously.

This is what happens when we don't have a F5 smashathon every morning :lol:

Yesterday has ruined me!

Vlad will be knocking about Moscow prison like Paulie in Goodfella's within a month.

Like a boss.

Cut The Crap

Vlad will be knocking about Moscow prison like Paulie in Goodfella's within a month.

Like a boss.

Paulie was only a captain.

Whatever you think about Vlad, there's no doubting his status as capo di tutti capi.

Like a boss.

Mr Bridger in the Italian Job. Smoking jacket and a private lavvy.

Stewart MacD

I "liked:" the article in the Hootsman - it came out as "You like ex-Hearts chief Vladimir Romanov".

Released already:

Jamie Borthwick ?@jamiekborthwick 6m

Romanov's lawyer says he's been released in Russia. No jail can hold this man....

What a guy is oor Vlad. Even in the face of great adversity, he still manages to pull through. Lets hope he's ok after such a trauma. :)

Released already:

Romanov's lawyer says he's been released in Russia. No jail can hold this man....

What a guy is oor Vlad. Even in the face of great adversity, he still manages to pull through. Lets hope he's ok after such a trauma. :)

:pleasing:

Up ye's.

Charlie-Brown

#untouchable?

Still doesn't stop the raspers on dot net imagining fantasy that sees us liquidated and or stripped of trophies, club officers nicked and any Hearts club chucked out of football in disgrace. Dream on!

The hat kickers are raging. Vlad sheep know that justice has prevailed as he walks a free man

Nookie Bear

Chrambo's class=:' /> snares another one.

CHRAMBO IS SUCH A HOOT!

:rudi:

Released already:

:yas:

:pleasing:

CHRAMBO IS SUCH A HOOT!

:rudi:

:sob:

I just want to make friends.

Just went onto another article that was linked to that story and read this comment from Vlad:

?I live like a Jew under the German occupation, Romanov said. ?Only I?m not Jewish and the Germans are nowhere to be seen.?

http://www.lithuaniatribune.com/31809/vladimir-romanov-plans-to-start-a-new-bank-201331809/

Love him or loathe him, the man had some absolutely terrific comments during his time in charge. I will miss some of those! :laugh:

Chad Sexington

I bet Mr Romanov left the cop shop with a cheeky wink and a devil may care swagger. :wub:

Archived