Todays Football

Matthew Le Tissier

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maroon Sailor

Derby should keep going - too many teams take their foot off the gas when they are 5 up with still 20 minutes

Jambof3tornado

Davis sacked in the morning?

nice colour of sweater/tank top.

is he sending us a come get me message?

torino calcio

GIRUY Davis

We could have signed Bryson as well if only Vlad had been willing to stump up ?300k

ArcticJambo

At least AW has been consistently fair to all of the title challengers with his gifting of high-scoring wins to City, Liverpool & Chelsea.

Arsenal goalkeeper is another turd.How he is still number one is beyond me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ArcticJambo

JM will get credit for that goal as he inspired Oscar to score by preparing to sub him. :thumbsup:

Aye. JM does it again . ;) He's a god.

Maroon Sailor

FA cup is last chance saloon for Wenger I think.

Hard to see how he can continue if they feck that up

The Real Maroonblood

Arsenal have been so poor its hard to take into account the standard of officiating.

They really do lack some bite in the middle.

Arteta is honking.

Mertersacker is like a slug pace wise.

Keeper is decent but having a poor game.

Need to spend some money to keep up the top four challenge next year.

They never replaced players like Berkamp, Henry and Vieria with similar quality.

Maroon Sailor

Michael Owen - this is turning in to a rout !

What an arsehole he is

It is a fecking rout ya numpty

Jambof3tornado

They never replaced players like Berkamp, Henry and Vieria with similar quality.

absolutely correct.

rossthejambo

What a lovely way to start a Saturday this has been.

So how has your 1000th game been Arsene? :jjyay:

Wenger should go, thrashed again by a team in the top four or five must give him sleepless nights.

The red card ******-up will most likely mask the shocking tactics employed by AW ... lets just hope that a few in the media at least have a go at him for playing a high line with minimal DM (if any) cover against the self-described counter-attacking guru.

the only thing that can be said in his defence is that his entire first choice midfield are out injured, Ozil,Walcott, Ramsay and Wilshere.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

They couldn't afford too. The made their new stadium number 1 priority.

Great in the long term but short term not so great.

ArcticJambo

the only thing that can be said in his defence is that his entire first choice midfield are out injured, Ozil,Walcott, Ramsay and Wilshere.

While that is true, and I've said elsewhere on Arsenal games that it is indeed a pity that they've lost so many important players, especially an arguably best player in the league at the time in Ramsay, otherwise they'd would most likely be contending in every competition.

However, there is still no excuse for the way he set up today ... he was, as usual, too confident in his own methods. He's playing JM's Chelsea ffs ... you, me even Ross knows how he'll play this one.

Jambof3tornado

when will they get back to spending money on decent talent though! Only january signing is an injured squad player!!!

Jambof3tornado

While that is true, and I've said elsewhere on Arsenal games that it is indeed a pity that they've lost so many important players, especially an arguably best player in the league at the time in Ramsay, otherwise they'd would most likely be contending in every competition.

However, there is still no excuse for the way he set up today ... he was, as usual, too confident in his own methods. He's playing JM's Chelsea ffs ... you, me even Ross knows how he'll play this one.

correct about the set up today. Big mistake. Spoiled what should have been a good game.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

when will they get back to spending money on decent talent though! Only january signing is an injured squad player!!!

?42m on Ozil is spending big. Agreed they should have strengthened in January too though.

Jambof3tornado

?42m on Ozil is spending big. Agreed they should have strengthened in January too though.

they didn't follow it up though and he has looked poor value although I rate him very highly as a player.

To think people still think Wenger is the best Arsenal can do. Hiddink or Van Gaal would improve this team within weeks! Awful stuff!

rossthejambo

What is that shit song the Arsenal fans are singing? Were the United fans not singing that last week when they were getting pumped as well?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Eleven goals lost to top four rivals in a matter of a week or two. Gutless Arsenal.

The Real Maroonblood

That's what David Dein was more or less saying.

jamboinglasgow

Yup, but I do think it is was the right choice. They are close to having the stadium paid off and they get more money from matchday income then any other club in the country. So they will will be able to spend big within their means very soon, but I think Wenger is always a bit reluctant to spend feeling it doesn't give value, the problem is with the big clubs around them splashing large amounts its hard to get value in the transfer market.

All roads lead to Gorgie

15-16,000 in Pittodrie today because they won the wee cup.

I bet 6k of them are asking when does the penalty shoot out start.

Archived