"Hearts rescue bid could collapse, fears Locke"

jambovambo

When was the last time we heard anything from FOH?

About two weeks ago.

I demand FOH tell me that nothing is happening yet. Demand it I tells you. Uvverwise I'm cancelling by DD. I'm more concerned by Lockie admitting we're down already TBH. I'd much prefer it if he came out with the, "Till it's mathematically impossible" line.

It's not that long ago that FoH were getting pelters on here for their lack of communication. It would be good to get an update from BDO to find out if they are still working to the same timetable. My memory is that there would be movement at end of March with administration to end in April. If nothing happens next week it would be legitimate to ask questions - unless, of course you prefer to stick your head in the sand or lash out at others as pant wetters.

It's not true to say that FoH have not made any comments for a while, have a wee gander at their twitter.

Things are moving ahead, albeit slowly and patience is required.

https://twitter.com/The_FOH

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SectionDJambo

As we get closer to the game where we are arithmetically relegated, all sorts of negative stuff will be dredged up by the media and Hobos. We need to stand firm and trust the people who have us so close to a positive resolution, and ignore the mischief makers.

Much as though I dislike McCoist, he is bang on the money by refusing to answer any questions about Rangers' finances or boardroom decisions. Gary Locke needs to get clever enough to do the same.

The headline in this mornings metro was something along the lines of due to the uncertainty, Locke was worried about getting the youngsters tied up quickly for next season.

I guess it depends on the agenda of the journo.

Archived