"Hearts rescue bid could collapse, fears Locke"

jambovambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't know what's worse, the spin from the soon to be dead rag, or the pant-wetting in response on here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And considering Brian Jackson is in Lithuania you're not likely to hear from him until he returns and reports to those involved the state of his negotiations and Locke is not one of them involved.For me it's going swimmingly and Now I expect rapid movement over the next week or so.Our problems were yesterday and that is out the way now.

Whilst yesterday's meeting was helpful it was Ukio and not the one we really want which is the Ubig creditors meeting. Let's hope yesterday's meeting has done something to accelerate the Ubig meeting.

Geoff Kilpatrick

When was the last time we heard anything from FOH?

About two weeks ago.

Nucky Thompson

Anyone who just saw the interview on STV news will realise that GL has been totally stiched up by that hobo rag. No mention of rescue bids collapsing, in fact he was talking about 'when' Anne takes over

I demand FOH tell me that nothing is happening yet. Demand it I tells you. Uvverwise I'm cancelling by DD. I'm more concerned by Lockie admitting we're down already TBH. I'd much prefer it if he came out with the, "Till it's mathematically impossible" line.

Francis Albert

More interesting than the thoughts of Lockie on administration is his comment that he has not thought about what will happen if we are relegated. Now that could be good news

if it means he knows he won't be here next season. But if he thinks there is a chance he might be, is he really saying he hasn't given any thought to who he would retain for a second tier campaign and what areas would need strengthening and what type of player he'd want?

Boab Mugabe

The hibs fanzine is having its last few desperate swings at publicity as it circles the drain.

:pleasing:

Francis Albert

If we fail to get out of ADMIN before the start of the new season, I suppose rather than the season ticket monies going to Lithuania, we could all pay at the gate, then when we exit admin, get your seats paid for. I doubt it will come to that but it's a plan of sorts.

Why would the ST money go to Lithuania?

Daydream Believer

If we fail to get out of ADMIN before the start of the new season, I suppose rather than the season ticket monies going to Lithuania, we could all pay at the gate, then when we exit admin, get your seats paid for. I doubt it will come to that but it's a plan of sorts.

I don't think that the ST money would go to Lithuania. The value of the CVA is already agreed.

Anyone who just saw the interview on STV news will realise that GL has been totally stiched up by that hobo rag. No mention of rescue bids collapsing, in fact he was talking about 'when' Anne takes over

I just watched it ' he clearly states that he's concerned it's all went quiet and it could still collapse , if I'm honest I cringe when he talks. He sounds illiterate when he talks and his whole demeanour screams he's a loser. I huvnae though aboot the hibs game!!!! Maybe that's your fecking problem!!

I don't know what's worse, the spin from the soon to be dead rag, or the pant-wetting in response on here.

Amen

I just watched it ' he clearly states that he's concerned it's all went quiet and it could still collapse , if I'm honest I cringe when he talks. He sounds illiterate when he talks and his whole demeanour screams he's a loser. I huvnae though aboot the hibs game!!!! Maybe that's your fecking problem!!

I've always found him too come across really well, Yep he may not be Manager of the Year but some off the Bashing he gets on here is way OTT., still we are all entitled to an opinion.

colinmaroon

I demand FOH tell me that nothing is happening yet. Demand it I tells you. Uvverwise I'm cancelling by DD. I'm more concerned by Lockie admitting we're down already TBH. I'd much prefer it if he came out with the, "Till it's mathematically impossible" line.

I want to know who's not involved!!!

He has voiced fears we all have,although I'm not sure it was sensible in his position to do so.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He has voiced fears we all have,although I'm not sure it was sensible in his position to do so.

Speak for yourself!

It's not that long ago that FoH were getting pelters on here for their lack of communication. It would be good to get an update from BDO to find out if they are still working to the same timetable. My memory is that there would be movement at end of March with administration to end in April. If nothing happens next week it would be legitimate to ask questions - unless, of course you prefer to stick your head in the sand or lash out at others as pant wetters.

He has yet again proven that he is not the man to manage hearts, he is in an awful position, that's true. He also knows what he says will go across the media. So in that case he should say nowt. Especially if he actually knows nowt!

Private Womble

Poor stuff from Locke, if only he learned how to handle the media from Sergio.

The stench of hibs around here these days is bordering on ridiculous.

What does that statement actually mean?

The media will distort anything you say to fit their own prejudices. Non-story IMO.

If I'd read it then I would tend to agree. I watched the idiot spout this shit though. That's the difference

If I'd read it then I would tend to agree. I watched the idiot spout this shit though. That's the difference

Not doubting Lockie's inexperience with the media, but they (the media) will have spent a fair while working out the exact wording to that question to ensure he had no "correct" answer (I'm friends with quite a few meedja types, seen them preparing interviews). If he'd had a bit of media training he'd've had the sense to reply non-commitedly.

grumpyjambo

I would say that at the most I am a little miffed at the sudden silence from FoH. They've went from really drumming up the marketing push for pledgers to stony silence in the space of about a week. I wouldn't go as far as saying it is a massive concern though.

This was always going to be one of the most testing periods. All that can be done on our side has now been done and it's now all about standing by, being patient and not hitting the panic button.

The Real Maroonblood

This clueless prat seems to have a liking for chatting to newspapers and radio commentators.After yesterdays meeting I expect things to

move along apace,ta ta Lockie shit for brains.

Dead man walking.

jamboinglasgow

Speak for yourself!

Maybe you dont have fears, but certainly I wont feel confident until the creditors meeting for UBIG has been arranged and passed.

davemclaren

The bid could collapse but

Maybe you dont have fears, but certainly I wont feel confident until the creditors meeting for UBIG has been arranged and passed.

I agree, there are no guarantees at present but hopefully FOH and others are working hard to make the deal happen. We can't ask for much more.

NewYorkJambo

Stitched up how? Are you suggesting they made up the quotes?

The bid could collapse but

I agree, there are no guarantees at present but hopefully FOH and others are working hard to make the deal happen. We can't ask for much more.

The problem is that FOH and everyone else don't have any control or influence over the situation. The longer this goes on the bigger the problem. If this hasn't been resolved soon what happens about ST sales for example? Unless I'm mistaken, BDO have said they can't sell them until we are out of Admin as they can't sell a product that might not be available. This gives us 2 months to come out of Admin.

I'd be delighted if someone can correct me though.

Bowmans_Boot

Speak for yourself!

As you are 10K miles away from here perhaps you do not appreciate fully the situation. Maybe you do, but I dont believe you have the same passion.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is fears a new word for frustration?

Geoff Kilpatrick

As you are 10K miles away from here perhaps you do not appreciate fully the situation. Maybe you do, but I dont believe you have the same passion.

So passion is now unnecessary pant-wetting?

Ok.

What does that statement actually mean?

It means that you and one or two others on this thread exhibit traits of a shit stirring Hibs fan.

I can understand why he might think that.

It's getting frustrating waiting, but i'm still confident we'll get there in the end.

According to the Hibsman the Ubig creditors meeting is March 28th.

http://www.scotsman....locke-1-3346446

A Ubig creditors? meeting is scheduled for 28 March in Lithuania but to BDO?s frustration, previous meetings have been cancelled at short notice as creditors prepare to vote on the transfer of shares to BDO ? and then, ultimately, to BIDCO, the takeover company led by Edinburgh businesswoman Ann Budge, who has financed a ?2.5 million rescue package.

Further confirmation that

1. Locke is not fit for purpose.

2. The Hootsman is infected with Hobbits.

3. There are a good number of, shall we say, "intellectually challenged" contributors on here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The problem is that FOH and everyone else don't have any control or influence over the situation. The longer this goes on the bigger the problem. If this hasn't been resolved soon what happens about ST sales for example? Unless I'm mistaken, BDO have said they can't sell them until we are out of Admin as they can't sell a product that might not be available. This gives us 2 months to come out of Admin.

I'd be delighted if someone can correct me though.

BDO have not said they can't sell season tickets. They have said they would prefer not to. They can, if required.

davemclaren

BDO have not said they can't sell season tickets. They have said they would prefer not to. They can, if required.

Correct.

It's getting frustrating waiting, but i'm still confident we'll get there in the end.

According to the Hibsman the Ubig creditors meeting is March 28th.

http://www.scotsman....locke-1-3346446

A Ubig creditors? meeting is scheduled for 28 March in Lithuania but to BDO?s frustration, previous meetings have been cancelled at short notice as creditors prepare to vote on the transfer of shares to BDO ? and then, ultimately, to BIDCO, the takeover company led by Edinburgh businesswoman Ann Budge, who has financed a ?2.5 million rescue package.

I read that just now, it's the first I was aware of any scheduled meeting. I was not in yesterday's Lockie story where did that date come from?

Clerry Jambo

I read that just now, it's the first I was aware of any scheduled meeting. I was not in yesterday's Lockie story where did that date come from?

Like you not sure DB, but did BDO not say a while back that a meeting would be held before the end of Q1, basically before the end of March.

I hope this meeting is not cancelled and any decisions about us can be taken on that day. The Ukio meeting only involved appointing a committee but no dates for a further meeting were reported. Not that it affect us but it's an indicator of the possible process that could take place with Ubig.

These threads don't half bring the "lurkers" to the fore.

Anyone who thought that this whole process would not be complicated and prolonged really needs to have a word with themselves. Patience was always going to be needed to allow those tasked with sorting out this mess both here and in Lithuania to geton with things.

As for Gary Locke - thinking before speaking is obviously not his strong point. And the Scotsman, what of that? Well if anyone really needed any further evidence of their agenda as far as this club is concerned, well there it is. The Editorial people there have harboured some sort of a grudge against Hearts for a long time. The answer really is don't buy the paper and don't visit their on-line site.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Anyone who thought that this whole process would not be complicated and prolonged really needs to have a word with themselves. Patience was always going to be needed to allow those tasked with sorting out this mess both here and in Lithuania to geton with things.

As for Gary Locke - thinking before speaking is obviously not his strong point. And the Scotsman, what of that? Well if anyone really needed any further evidence of their agenda as far as this club is concerned, well there it is. The Editorial people there have harboured some sort of a grudge against Hearts for a long time. The answer really is don't buy the paper and don't visit their on-line site.

:spoton:

The Treasurer

It's taken nearly 100 posts but finally someone has summed the situation up perfectly.

We are all frustrated, even a bit concerned, but this whole process was never going to be simple and quick.

When have Hearts ever done anything the easy way, on or off the pitch ?

Archived