Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Vlad Magic
15 hours ago, escobri said:

What a tune!!! 

Thanks for sharing 👍👍👍

Most recent stuff I have enjoyed in this genre were by Lane 8 and Polica

First of the genre I bought and mixed were Quench - Dreams and Bedrock tracks , then Y Tracks - Mystery Land and Remember we played together by Legend B

I started to lose interest a bit with the whole Binary Finery stuff as it all just got really repetitive

BT - Dreaming stands up well today , and so does . Also really liked the stuff Slacker did , like “ Scared “

Irufushi

Probably post this every so often but I can never get enough of it and I won’t apologise for posting it again !!! pure, uplifting trance. 

Irufushi
7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

See, that’s right up my street that. 21 years ago and to me it’s timeless. Thanks for posting. 👌

trotter
On 31/03/2024 at 14:08, Sooks said:

Most recent stuff I have enjoyed in this genre were by Lane 8 and Polica

First of the genre I bought and mixed were Quench - Dreams and Bedrock tracks , then Y Tracks - Mystery Land and Remember we played together by Legend B

I started to lose interest a bit with the whole Binary Finery stuff as it all just got really repetitive

BT - Dreaming stands up well today , and so does . Also really liked the stuff Slacker did , like “ Scared “

It's actually called Lost in Love ;) Incidentally the most expensive vinyl I've ever bought - the Paul Janes remix on Bulletproof Recordings cost me a 100 lol. 

As an aside, the 'I remember we played together' sample is Michelle Pfieffer in Dangerous Minds.

20 minutes ago, trotter said:

It's actually called Lost in Love ;) Incidentally the most expensive vinyl I've ever bought - the Paul Janes remix on Bulletproof Recordings cost me a 100 lol. 

As an aside, the 'I remember we played together' sample is Michelle Pfieffer in Dangerous Minds.

I have it on vinyl too . Of course , Lost in Love . My mistake :) 

• 3 weeks later...
trotter
Posted (edited)

TdV is/was genuinely a candidate for best DJ of all time. How many DJs can you honestly say single-handedly created an entire genre of music? In fact, 'The Dawn' (which I personally think is his masterpiece) is my favourite track of all time - I've actually got the waveform of it framed on my office wall :)

Edited by trotter

4 hours ago, Wilo said:

Perfection.

Love Signum. Banger

• 2 weeks later...