Heart of Midlothian FC 1874-2008 R.I.P

i8hibsh

Its very tedious and very boring.

I do agree with you.

However, the amount of games we have lost this season has been boring

The lack of Romanov addressing the footballing demise of the club has been boring

The repeated issues debated on here are boring

What came first - the chicken or the egg?

I guess the problem is that either things change at the club, or none of the issues are debated about, or we dont moan at how rubbish we are.

Its a downward spiral of repetitive mediocrity

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgiewave
out of order

Folk die you know. You, me, we?re all going in the same direction.

Last seasons pre season could not (on the surface) have went better/QUOTE]

Really? With Malofeev in charge? Don't you remember? I was extremely worried about our pre-season, quite correctly as it turns out. Pospisil was complaining in the papers about it. It was a shambles.

However, there's not a chance that we'll be relegated next season, whatever you may think. I don't believe for a second that it's a possibility.

merseyjambo

Really? With Malofeev in charge? Don't you remember? I was extremely worried about our pre-season' date=' quite correctly as it turns out. Pospisil was complaining in the papers about it. It was a shambles.

However, there's not a chance that we'll be relegated next season, whatever you may think. I don't believe for a second that it's a possibility.[/quote']

That depends who comes and goes in the summer.

2 or 3 key departures or signings could make the difference. The loss of 2 of Berra, Jonnson or Rueben without adequate replacemnt and I think we are bottom 3 material. It depends how Hamilton adjust to the PL. Keep their youngsters and a few experienced campaigners added and they could stay up

Miller Jambo 60
Hearts wrenching as it is - I agree :sad:

Rubbish,last night was another friendly in the bottom 6 which is one big joke.

Scrap the split now.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Really? With Malofeev in charge? Don't you remember? I was extremely worried about our pre-season' date=' quite correctly as it turns out. Pospisil was complaining in the papers about it. It was a shambles.

[b']However, there's not a chance that we'll be relegated next season, whatever you may think. I don't believe for a second that it's a possibility[/b].

I might save this post and put it on the epitaph of HMFC.

To think we "cannot" be relegated is almost Hibs like in its delusion.

We can. We have. It can happen again.

boabyarsebiscuit

I might save this post and put it on the epitaph of HMFC.

To think we "cannot" be relegated is almost Hibs like in its delusion.

We can. We have. It can happen again.

An absolute over reaction to think we can get relegated right enough. With the players we have, a top coach in Stephen Frail, and that magnificent business genius Vladimir Romanov in charge of every aspect of our club it would just be impossible.

I mean Gretna came into the match last night off of a magnificent 1-6 defeat at Inverness. We're too good for the likes of Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Inverness, Falkirk and Gretna.

Yeah, anytime hearts loose you can expect to find a new thread titled. "im not going back" "romanov has killed our club" "I wont be renewing my ST" etc..

Its very tedious and very boring. If people want to jump ship when we play badly then fine, but is it really necessary to come on here and bore us to death with their attention seeking crap?

This aint just 1 game goddamit!

It has been a steady decline for over 2 years and I fear this is not the bottom!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
40 million in debt guys!! for what a Scottish Cup!

we are over, dead!! cees to exist - like in that dead parrot sketch in Monty Python

Ok, so if that's the case then you are saying Hearts will never play another game? I'll bet you any money you like that they do - and I'll collect it before kick off at the first game of next season!

Archived