Heart of Midlothian FC 1874-2008 R.I.P

i8hibsh

Thig Ar Latha
I've always been like that but now I wish I still could

I am so happy to not have to sit in Tynie for a while, watch them on that ridiculous program Scotsport, read about them in our ridiculously weegie baised papers

I actually dont want another season

The players are all going to go on their lavish holidays tomorrow, spending tons of money that they stole from Heart of Midlothian Fc.

Come back in 5 weeks (annoyed at the inconvenience) go on a luxury pre-season trip to Austria and Germany. Sit by the pool,drink and smoke all day and occasionaly have a 'toy' boxing match with that we tool romanov

Then it will all happen again

rumours of Kaka and Cafu signing for us and mumrmering that Novio Scla has almost leanr tEnglish and is on his way will put bums on seats but in reality we are 1 more year closer to extinction

You kept that one quiet, is there any more good news your keeping to yourself? :dribble:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be silly. It's melodrama time.

I'm just glad the distraction of the season is over. The next 1.5 months will determine next season, in my view.

It wont determine anything buddy

Last seasons pre season could not (on the surface) have went better

Best facilities, no inter toto distraction so lots of weeks of it, happy toy fighting with our star striker and our much 'loved' owner

new singings blah blah blah

I went to Tynie for the first game v the Hobos thinking we were going to demolish them. After every game i though - it's just a blip

After every humiliating defeat/draw I would say "this is just the kick up the erse we need"

After every (rare) win I'd say we are turning the corner

Well now it was obvious.....................All a sign of things to come

It would take a minor miracle for us to get out of this mess

I just wish Romanov would f** off.

On the nearest plane back to whocares with the passenger list as follows

Frail

Wee Romanov the baby faced mute

Nade or should I say NADA the fat useless lazy wage thief

Jose - although he would have to go in the cargo hold as he would be classed as a bomb scare

Neilson, Chesney,Elliot,Foreigner 1,foreigner 2, Kingston the badge kisser,foreigner 50

Hire one of those new 737 air bus thingmies

Ray Winstone
Crikey. You must be the only Romanov lover I know who is not a "traditionalist". Never been able to work that out personally.

What? Romanov lover?

Where does that come from?

Because I think some on here are being drama queens that means I am happy with what Romanov is doing to the club.

What a sworded view of people you have.

You kept that one quiet, is there any more good news your keeping to yourself? :dribble:

It's going to be printed in July 14th Scotsman

What? Romanov lover?

Because I think some on here are being drama queens that means I am happy with what Romanov is doing to the club.

Yup, if you don't agree with the OP, you are a Romanov loving wannabe Hun:wacko::wacko:

JamboRossi79
Probably wont get as many as the Phil O'Donnel one.

Hibees and the media were right we were all wrong

I was wrong all along

Romanov has d*cked us well and truly.

Hobos were right we are not going to be a team in 5 years.

Tynecastle will be knocked down for flats.

The players know it, Frail knows it everyone knew it bar us. That is why the team never tried

Drama%20Queen.bmp

What? Romanov lover?

Trust me for me to say what i am saying is a lot. I was one of the last men standing on the vlad express, i loved him and all his doings. I had a Lith flag, i chanted his name

I was brainwashed and I feel ahsmed.

I checked out of Hotel Lithuania some time ago

I can honestly say I utterly despise Romanov - he has single handedly (with the help of Fray Bentos man) killed our club

I was wrong all along

The players know it, Frail knows it everyone knew it bar us. That is why the team never tried

:hobofish:

Ray Winstone
Trust me for me to say what i am saying is a lot. I was one of the last men standing on the vlad express, i loved him and all his doings. I had a Lith flag, i chanted his name

I was brainwashed and I feel ahsmed.

I checked out of Hotel Lithuania some time ago

I can honestly say I utterly despise Romanov - he has single handedly (with the help of Fray Bentos man) killed our club

Now that you have said "trust me" I am suddenly converted - the club is dead - *****!

:P:p:dribble::dribble:

J.T.F.Robertson
Crikey. You must be the only Romanov lover I know who is not a "traditionalist". Never been able to work that out personally.

Probably because generalisations are a falsehood from the off.

Drama%20Queen.bmp

The only drama is the romanovs.

It has been a 3 year one with many cast members and gripping off screan stories

On screen however it was dire, like watching paint dry. The actors didnt work very hard, the audience dwindelled with every episode.

tonights season finale was the worst yet and had it's lowest ever audience and many people fear that it could have the plug pulled on it shortly

S'pose you could say it is like the eldorado of football

Looked promising at the start, great location ,big name stars, big salaries but simply didn't live up to the billing

You'd think Romanov had just sold Tynecastle, shagged your wife, killed your dog and pimped your sister all in one go.

To be fair, if he did, some people would still just shrug their shoulders

Malcolm Tucker
The only drama is the romanovs.

It has been a 3 year one with many cast members and gripping off screan stories

On screen however it was dire, like watching paint dry. The actors didnt work very hard, the audience dwindelled with every episode.

tonights season finale was the worst yet and had it's lowest ever audience and many people fear that it could have the plug pulled on it shortly

I'd say the 1st season was orite actually.

Maybe it's only me though.

I'd say the 1st season was orite actually.

Maybe it's only me though.

Worth enough for us to be in this situation now?

Was it worth 40 million pounds worth of debt?

Worth our club to be a laughing stock?

Worth enough for one man to ruin 134 years of proud history in 3 years

worth enough for me to feel like my Hearts has been ripped out it's stomach?

Worth enough for no manager to come near our club within a million mile radius?

worth enough to have 80 hopeles players come through our doors scrounging and stealing from us

worth enough for us to be bottom six (and some)

worth enough for to have Hobos laughing at me in work and for the first time ever i can't shut them up within 1 second

worth enough to have a public House side like Gretna almost beat us in a cup final and to get 3 results against us in one season

worth enough for our once proud club to be owned by a complete madman who has no interest in our well being

worth enough to have Barrat Homes on our half way line?

Was it worth the good name of Heart of Midlothian?

JamboRossi79

worth enough to have 80 hopeles players come through our doors scrounging and stealing from us

worth enough for to have Hobos laughing at me in work and for the first time ever i can't shut them up within 1 second

worth enough to have a public House side like Gretna almost beat us in a cup final and to get 3 results against us in one season

worth enough for our once proud club to be owned by a complete madman who has no interest in our well being

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Once again.

:107years: would shut up most Hobos.

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Once again.

go through each one and please tell me if any of them actually made August 2005 to January 1st 2006 worthwhile

Boaby Ewing

Maybe it works on the retards at wherever you sweep up, but it's not the same for everyone.

portobellojambo1

There is only one good thing that can be said about this season -

It's finished now (thank feck).

Malcolm Tucker

I never said it was. It was good though.

Drama Queen.

JamboRossi79
go through each one and please tell me if any of them actually made August 2005 to January 1st 2006 worthwhile

Scottish Cup victory is good enough for me, I am fortunate enough to have seen 2 now in my lifetime.

I was wrong all along

yea and hobos wil win the cup, relax we will be back, its better to taste the lows, cause the highs are even better it was 36 years before we won the Big Cup ( wee cups dont count mickey mouse and all that) we will be back, BELEIVE.:107years:

JamboRossi79
Maybe it works on the retards at wherever you sweep up, but it's not the same for everyone.

Ok how about us having beaten them more times at ER than they have, or perhaps the fact that they would have to win every derby for the next 18 years or so to even equal our record.

kingantti1874

Romanov deserves a good hard kicking!!!!

I remember scrounging the money to go in the motherwell end some 15 years ago as a kid to watch us avoid a playoff and even though the team was off a similar standard I was a million times prouder!

This is his greatest crime, he has made me and thousands like me apathetic!!

The end is near - judgement day is upon us!

All because we lost to Gretna!

Some people really need to get some perspective and get a fekin grip!

And another boring post from tucks :confused:

Scottish Cup victory is good enough for me, I am fortunate enough to have seen 2 now in my lifetime.

Yes it was outstanding but would you swap what we are now for it

I would!

Scottish cup or cease to exist?

He has given us one tangible thing and taken away our entirity

Ray Winstone
And another boring post from tucks :confused:

Think you will find (if you consult the times) that this one was before the previous one you commented on.

And I will say again - I find the amature dramatics boring and I comment on this.

You find my posts boring and you comment on this.

Think about it - dont strain yourself - but think about it.

Ray Winstone
thumbsup_arniesmall.jpg

And suddenly our own situation seems over - shaddowed by the poor people of California.

Come with me if you want to live.

Most Romanov lovers are 'traditionalists'? I've been given the Romanov lover tag a few times but never the traditionalist...I knew I was going wrong somewhere...

This place is unbelievable for pigeon-holing people. Not that I haven't done it a good few times of late too, though. Thank god the season is over, I think we all need a break from the regular head mincement. :biggrin:

As for tonight, I'm not quite at the same stage of despair as some others seem to be. Probably because I wasn't remotely surprised at what happened...was it really going to go any other way? I'm disappointed, yes...of course...but mostly I'm just relieved that the season is over.

Very very very relieved.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
How the feck anyone can be upbeat about the new season is deranged in my opinion or just likes arguing on a internet forum.

We are heading for relegation.

Christ, we just lost three bottom six games.

Shame Shame Shame.

Agreed.

Unless there is a MASSIVE change at the club in the summer we are going to be in one hell of a relegation battle next season and I can't see us surviving it.

Let's be honest, there isn't going to be any change so we may as well start accepting what to expect next season.

Most Romanov lovers are 'traditionalists'? I've been given the Romanov lover tag a few times but never the traditionalist...I knew I was going wrong somewhere...

This place is unbelievable for pigeon-holing people. Not that I haven't done it a good few times of late too, though. Thank god the season is over, I think we all need a break from the regular head mincement. :biggrin:

As for tonight, I'm not quite at the same stage of despair as some others seem to be. Probably because I wasn't remotely surprised at what happened...was it really going to go any other way? I'm disappointed, yes...of course...but mostly I'm just relieved that the season is over.

Very very very relieved.

I imagine loads of people felt like that. I know i did after having witnessed saturdays 'performance'. Its a sign of the times that we half expected a soon to be extinct amateur outfit to turn us over.

Put simply our club is in complete and utter disarray from the top to the bottom. No one can say the team (if you can call them that) is anything other than garbage and the management set up is laughable.

Scarily, things can, and probably will, get worse. I dont think we're anywhere near rock bottom yet. There is absolutely nothing to look forward to.

The most interesting thing about JKB tonight is noticing who is absent. The Vlad disciples are very very quiet.

I think they may have had the light bulb moment.

Malcolm Tucker
The most interesting thing about JKB tonight is noticing who is absent. The Vlad disciples are very very quiet.

disc4ns7.jpg

Nelly Terraces

I think Hearts will be relegated within the next 5 years. Things can get worse under the Lithumaniac. I expect them to do so.

No matter what side of the fence people are on (or are perceived to be on!), I don't think there's one person amongst us who isn't just bloody exhausted. Having had a wee trawl through the threads, I'm just pleased that there aren't really any smug buggers doing the 'told you so' thing....

What can people really say? I feel like I've had the crap kicked out of me and I'm pretty sure others are experiencing similar feelings. On that note, I think I'm gonna switch off for the night and try to think about something else for a change... The low turnout on KB tonight probably just demonstrates that most other people figured out that was a good plan well before I did...

Chin up folks. Good night.

Malcolm Tucker
No matter what side of the fence people are on (or are perceived to be on!), I don't think there's one person amongst us who isn't just bloody exhausted. Having had a wee trawl through the threads, I'm just pleased that there aren't really any smug buggers doing the 'told you so' thing....

What can people really say? I feel like I've had the crap kicked out of me and I'm pretty sure others are experiencing similar feelings. On that note, I think I'm gonna switch off for the night and try to think about something else for a change... The low turnout on KB tonight probably just demonstrates that most other people figured out that was a good plan well before I did...

Chin up folks. Good night.

All jokes aside, that is a very good post. This has been the most mentally trying season for me and for a lot of people, and I'm very glad it's over.

The 'end' as some are calling it is a very wicked backlash to losing to Gretna.

However, I think we all know that we aren't even a shadow of the team 3 years ago, and that saddens me so much I can't even explain.

'Mon the JT's.

We're a hell of a lot worse than we were a few seasons back, infact, id go as far to say were *****e. But is that not part of football. Lets be honest, we were never going to challenge the old firm seriously, and from start to finish this season has been a dissapointing one, but I hardly think it signifies the death of HMFC.

Malcolm Tucker
We're a hell of a lot worse than we were a few seasons back, infact, id go as far to say were *****e. But is that not part of football. Lets be honest, we were never going to challenge the old firm seriously, and from start to finish this season has been a dissapointing one, but I hardly think it signifies the death of HMFC.

Bingo.

To be fair NMH pitched up.

I am relatively unmoved by the result tonight. I enjoyed the match thread tonight.

Thing is - the embarassment isnt really that we were beaten by Gretna, the embarassment is more that we were in the bottom six at all.

The way we all work is strange.

When things change from the norm there is a reaction, but then we readjust to the new changed environment and that becomes the norm etc

For example, it is only 6 weeks since oil went over $100 per barrel. People were like "whoa" at the time. Now we've been over $120 for a week. New norms are being created. Oil might dip down again, but people will then view oil at $105 a barrel as cheap.

In the same way, we've been in the bottom six now for more than half the season. Now whilst we might not yet have accepted that as the new norm, some people may have readjusted their perception of success for next season

For example, given our new environment some people may call for a top six place as being the minimum measure of success.

This has never been a measure of success for Hearts - we have always been top six since the split came in until now.

So, in the scheme of our new bottom six environment being beaten by the worst team in SPL history may be embarrassing, but it is really the fact we were playing them at all that is embarrassing

Commander Harris

I'm not quite sure who you mean tbh - I don't like to label people but I can't think of anyone that you might describe that way who hasn't been on.

obviously you can't name folk but maybe you've just missed them?

Billy Bigtime

WOW......that's a new angle on human physiology!!!

Some Jambos need to decide if they want to hurt the club or Romanov. By not renewing it will hurt Romanov in the pocket but it will also have a negative impact on support for the team next year. If current S.T holders do not renew the school end will yet again be full of Rangers and Celtic fans and the club will have taken a step backwards. There will be even less chance of the main stand being replaced, and the marketing side of the club will take a hit. This is the time to support the team.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Some Jambos need to decide if they want to hurt the club or Romanov. By not renewing it will hurt Romanov in the pocket but it will also have a negative impact on support for the team next year. If current S.T holders do not renew the school end will yet again be full of Rangers and Celtic fans and the club will have taken a step backwards. There will be even less chance of the main stand being replaced, and the marketing side of the club will take a hit. This is the time to support the team.

No, this is the time to say "enough of the BS". End it and then you'll have the cash.

Dr. Bapswent

Sometimes Kickback is about as inviting as visiting a blind dentist.

I think a lot of people will have avoided KB last night to avoid hearing the same drivel and the vitriolic told you so garbage spouted left right and centre about the performance.

It was awful, embarrassing and a sorry end to the season, coming on KB just makes it worse.

Dr. Bapswent
Still, look on the bright side. We can all cheer on Rangers tomorrow.

Except the Romanovs of course - who will be supporting Zenit Leningrad.

Moan the Zenit!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I think Hearts will be relegated within the next 5 years. Things can get worse under the Lithumaniac. I expect them to do so.

Hearts wrenching as it is - I agree :sad:

Sometimes Kickback is about as inviting as visiting a blind dentist.

I think a lot of people will have avoided KB last night to avoid hearing the same drivel and the vitriolic told you so garbage spouted left right and centre about the performance.

It was awful, embarrassing and a sorry end to the season, coming on KB just makes it worse.

Yeah, anytime hearts loose you can expect to find a new thread titled. "im not going back" "romanov has killed our club" "I wont be renewing my ST" etc..

Its very tedious and very boring. If people want to jump ship when we play badly then fine, but is it really necessary to come on here and bore us to death with their attention seeking crap?

Archived