Mafia: Follow the yellow brick road

Shapes

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

He can barely drink a pint, let alone serve one. I wouldn't employ him. :lol:

:lol: Cheeky ****

Boof thanks for the offer but apparently I am now co-host of the game! The advantages of getting killed off early...

:lol: Cheeky ****

Boof thanks for the offer but apparently I am now co-host of the game! The advantages of getting killed off early...

Probably because pullshapes is lying drunk in a ditch somewhere

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Sakes man. This is what happens when you don't eat your honey nut cornflakes, folks.

Of course it does - what kinda establishment d'you think I'm running here?

See...

20120427-crunchy-nut-cereal.jpg

Thank you Boof. You may have just earned yourself immunity from my votes (for now).

HAI GUYS

ok yeah so dorothy continued on her adventures after losing her trusty NO BRAINED pal. she was hoping to make it through the night without anymore casualties. would she?

aye, well, the doctor looked after someone who didn't need looking after, the cop someone good, the watcher wasn't watching anything spectacular tbh. the wicked witch of the west cast her spell upon a poor wee munchkin

DokratO - munchkin townie is dead

The assassin saved his bullet.

It is now day and deadline is FIVE PM SUNDAY

I know there's a game tomorrow but if people want a deadline tomorrow i'll do one. can't imagine many will be going to well away?

He can barely drink a pint, let alone serve one. I wouldn't employ him. :lol:

:rofl:

Takes him long enough to get served too

Goon list

Ryan J

Jesse

Beverley

Sean

vote Ryan Jarman

I'm still terrible at this game but I survived day one :smuggy:

Edited since I messed up the bold code with a \ instead of a /

yvonnejambo

Not the best of starts. I would prefer if deadline was tomorrow, just cos I'm working all day and then want to avoid all forms of social media so I can watch the game on Alba without knowing the score!

Deadline 5pm Sunday.

Oh lord, that night story was an abomination. I did intend on being home early last night since I'm working today but that never happened :(

jambosean75

yesssss

i've just woke up to a text that my phone number has won 460000 in the apple uk/ malaysia new year promo :thinking2:

all i have to do is send all my personal details to [email protected] to claim my prize

:toff: i'm rich :toff:

Not the best of starts. I would prefer if deadline was tomorrow, just cos I'm working all day and then want to avoid all forms of social media so I can watch the game on Alba without knowing the score!

Just like in this episode of the Likely Lads....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPiKQGJZfkc&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkUdnyiU5U&feature=player_detailpage

Edit: adding episode 2 to the vids.

Goon list

Ryan J

Jesse

Beverley

Sean

vote Ryan Jarman

Worst Goon list ever: vote Smack

busy day at work :( nothing much happening here

vote Bev just a random nothing to go on vote may change

Goon list

Ryan J

Jesse

Beverley

Sean

vote Ryan Jarman

That's early for a goon list!

Ryan Jarman

BEZT FURSY NITE EVR

No recollection of this at all :vrface:

got a work night out later so won't be in but since he put me on his goon list while i'm no goon

vote smack

no role here mate

No recollection of this at all :vrface:

I don't remember writing the night story. I was a disgrace last night. Safe to say work was a struggle.

yvonnejambo

Thanks Marvin I enjoyed watching that :) yeah I failed in quest of not finding out the score :(

As for this game I am going to sit on the yellow brick road and watch who says what before voting

I'm tempted to vote for Beverley as she aye looks guilty but more often than not she isn't..so I'll stick with my day 1 vote... which has no basis for it at all - other than he's promised not to vote for me. Which in turn is pretty insignificant as nobody would learn anything from me being got rid of as I'm just a mere munchkin

Dunno if I'm making any sense...th eBelkhaven was going down rather nicely...

vote Iago

Worst Goon list ever: vote Smack

You're not a subtle chap so I'm hoping that I've stumbled on some goons.... the opposite is too terrible to contemplate :lol:

You're not a subtle chap so I'm hoping that I've stumbled on some goons.... the opposite is too terrible to contemplate :lol:

No goon here mate. Just that your goon list seemed too eager and I'm sure you'd agree a little early in the game. I also think you probably only named one goon if any in your list. As a result my vote sticks.

Chris Benoit

:Agree:

Won't find out for certain until later on though but no matter what a ridiculously silly move

Chris Benoit

No goon here mate. Just that your goon list seemed too eager and I'm sure you'd agree a little early in the game. I also think you probably only named one goon if any in your list. As a result my vote sticks.

Classic deflection tactics

Thanks Marvin I enjoyed watching that :) yeah I failed in quest of not finding out the score :(

In the end probably a good thing. I avoided the JKB Matchday thread so was able to watch the game on alba. :(

Ryan Jarman

Feeling fresh as a daisy today :jjyay:

Smack would get my vote right now as I ain't a goon and that list is a wee bit premature but I don't want to pile on just yet.

I'll vote later once people start posting.

Yvonne's usually keen to get goon lists on the go early - does that ever turn out to be useful?

I've not really delved too deeply into the thread so far - I've only voted for Iago for the apparent nonchalance of demanding cornflakes and I've said Beverley looks dodgy...but then she always does.

I'll maybe manage a more considered goon list later, though I reckon Sheldon's current one would be worth a look :)

Too early in the game for goon lists - I await the masons posting before I post my opinion. .

And can have an espresso please Boof need a pick me up. :)

Chris Benoit

Too early in the game for goon lists - I await the masons posting before I post my opinion. .

That's the ******* problem with games now, everybody just sits with their finger up their arse waiting for the masons to hold their hand. Try to speculate and press the issue you get lynched for acting suspicious.

That's the ******* problem with games now, everybody just sits with their finger up their arse waiting for the masons to hold their hand. Try to speculate and press the issue you get lynched for acting suspicious.

Aye, pisses me off too

There's already one mason down why the hell should another risk themselves and potentially the cop because people are unable/unwilling to do anything them self

As it is I usually prefer to start doing goon lists day 3 but no harm doing it now

Aye, pisses me off too

There's already one mason down why the hell should another risk themselves and potentially the cop because people are unable/unwilling to do anything them self

As it is I usually prefer to start doing goon lists day 3 but no harm doing it now

Day 3 onwards is about right but Smack for me at least posted too early on. I prefer to watch voting patterns before I speculate and by day 3 you get the idea of players intentions.

Yvonne's usually keen to get goon lists on the go early - does that ever turn out to be useful?

Depends tbh, I've seen it before where a goon has put their entire team on their goon list for deflection purposes (that was me!) I've also seen a mason put the cop on his (based on BS assumption) for the same reason (me too!)

I have seen them being helpful though but usually only after the contributor is dead and found to be roled or if it spawns a reaction, Marvin being a case in point

Day 3 onwards is about right but Smack for me at least posted too early on. I prefer to watch voting patterns before I speculate and by day 3 you get the idea of players intentions.

YOU prefer, doesn't mean it's too early I've seen them day 1 before and never seen a reaction like yours

Harry Palmer

Don't mind an early goon list tbh, although most of the time they're keech.

Anyway..

vote flux

Day 2 randomness, might change it later, might not.

yvonnejambo

I like early goon lists. It's a way to get trust list outs if a mason or cop only posts people who haven't been investigated on their goon lists and also good for townies to feel smug if they name a few goons early on :). Can also give the goons a bit of a headache if they are put on others goon lists and then try to work out who to kill.

So I will do my goon list when have a quick read over ...

There you go sweetums...

cof.jpg

1. Benoit

2. Yvonne

4. Swav

5. Arnold

6.Beverley

7. Ryan Jarman

8. Wilky the steamer

10.Smack

11. Rudi

12. Flux

13. Boof

14.malky

15. Iantjambo

16. HP88

17. Sheldon the MASONic bitch

18. Sean

19. Kimi

20.Marv.

21.stuart

22. Gizmo

23.Dok - TOWNIE

24. Dandyman

25 Iago

Right then, glad I've prompted a wee bit of discussion about goon lists. As a goon I've aye tried to avoid 'em as I'd always be in a quandary about whom to include.

As a townie, I've no qualms whatsoever about doing one - I just hope that no-one gives it too much attention as a goon-hunting exercise as I'm fairly shite at spotting goons.

So with that caveat, I'll go for

Iago - for nonchalance

Beverley - for looking goonly (disclaimer...she always does, so is generally too easy to put on a goon list - I'd only feel comfortable voting for her if goonliness is ever confirmed)

Ryan - for "I'll vote later once people start posting." - you can aye change your vote

Marvin - Malky might have a point (with apologies to doing to Malky what I don't want folk to do to me)

Oh bugger there's 5 of them? How did that happen

Errrmmmm - pass for now on goon #5

Archived