Mafia: Follow the yellow brick road

Shapes

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I was genuinely pishing myself laughing because we knew we hadn't been investigated and I've never seen such an accurate goon list where the creator hadn't been recipient of investigations of goons

Where did it come from?

Have to say Ian & HP did a fantastic job on the PMs (except the Jesse kill!) and Arnold on thread avoiding detection

First game as a goon in a while where I've been a goon and properly enjoyed it, thanks shapes

Most importantly I wasn't a ****** shield or whatever it was called

Ian and hp's votes for the non-posting sean at the same time immediately got my attention. I knew they both had roles on the same side, but which I didn't know for sure. At first I thought they were goons, then masons, but then of course we lost another mason so I concluded that they were definitely goons.

For you and your brother, it wasn't as precise: they were pretty much just hunches. You from calling for more townie involvement (causing more muddying of the waters); and Benoit for voting for the non-posting Rudi to put more players into a tie at a point in the game where no-one knew much, in the hope of hitting a player with a good role. I think I got lucky.

Actually I just remembered it was I who killed the second mason. I was initially happy with becoming the assassin but the bullet I did use was poorly utilised, and distracted probably from pushing my suspicions.

:vrface:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian and hp's votes for the non-posting sean at the same time immediately got my attention. I knew they both had roles on the same side, but which I didn't know for sure. At first I thought they were goons, then masons, but then of course we lost another mason so I concluded that they were definitely goons.

For you and your brother, it wasn't as precise: they were pretty much just hunches. You from calling for more townie involvement (causing more muddying of the waters); and Benoit for voting for the non-posting Rudi to put more players into a tie at a point in the game where no-one knew much, in the hope of hitting a player with a good role. I think I got lucky.

Actually I just remembered it was I who killed the second mason. I was initially happy with becoming the assassin but the bullet I did use was poorly utilised, and distracted probably from pushing my suspicions.

:vrface:

The sean lynch was completly accidental.

There was a tie of about 4/5 people on all 2 votes (myself included) and I stated on the goon pm that I was going to bring sean into it on the basis he hadn't posted and then take my chances in the tie. I had no idea hp planned to vote him as well.

I even stated on the goon thread that the lynch looked goonish but we got away with it to an extent.

Our victory would have been all the more sweeter and calmer until iago started becoming a collosal pain in the arse :lol:

:lol:

I always call out more townie involvement

The Sean vote wasn't even coordinated they just bloody voted the same guy at the same time by coincidence

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I haven't played in a long time, so maybe that's why you caught my attention. :lol:

The Sean thing.. i'd have voted for him even if I was a townie. Can't be dealing with people not voting, also the erratic vote/unvote on day 1 really muddies the waters.

If you're an assassin, you really should be going for the good roles in the night and the goons in the day.

You need to get it to the point where it's only goons and you + townies for you to have any chance of winning.

I was hoping you'd try hit a townie/mason instead of me on your last bullet, then we would have won after we got rid of Dandyman.

Harry Palmer

Enjoyed that game, even though I did bugger all for most of it and let the other 4 take most of the responsibility.

Did have the pleasure of the cop hit even if it did go to random generator thingy.

night one was jesse, 2 was ryan i saved myself the night that jesse got hit as i thought i had made more waves than him then i saved ryan again as i knew he was glinda

cheers shapes

townies, WTF???

assasin... thanks for murdering me in cold blood ya fan knee!

yvonnejambo

So all the goons voted at same time for Dandy when he outed himself and yet everyone still trying to suss out who the goons were after that! It's horrible being killed early and not being able to state the obvious!!! :( cheers Shapes for the game

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What can I say about that then?

Not enough facepalms to go round. That was verging on embarrassing from the town at times, got everything they deserved. First time I've played where the goons haven't lost a player.

Shapes and I have spent the last three days or so in complete bewilderment at what was going on. Marvin and Swavkav in particular causing extreme hilarity :lol:.

Shapes stuck this on the goon thread so they've seen this already, but she text me this morning to say Marvin had voted for Swavkav and my response possibly summed up the entire game in four words:

"Are you shitting me?"

Good fun though, it's interesting seeing the game from a hosts point of view.

So all the goons voted at same time for Dandy when he outed himself and yet everyone still trying to suss out who the goons were after that! It's horrible being killed early and not being able to state the obvious!!! :( cheers Shapes for the game

i said the same to shapes on the doc/cop pm i could believe how obvious they had been in my lynch lolalso couldn't believe it when swav voted for me and he turned out to be a townie lol

The absolute hideous pile up on you actually helped us out as we were trying to get marvin out through the votes that night. What happened afterwards was hilarious as everybody started looking at kimi and marvin and not a single person looking in our direction (except iago).

The absolute hideous pile up on you actually helped us out as we were trying to get marvin out through the votes that night. What happened afterwards was hilarious as everybody started looking at kimi and marvin and not a single person looking in our direction (except iago).

you were always on my goon list along with hp88 but the night 2 investigation on beniot blinded me on him altho jesse thought he was a goon, and i never suspected malky or arnold tbh

you were always on my goon list along with hp88 but the night 2 investigation on beniot blinded me on him altho jesse thought he was a goon, and i never suspected malky or arnold tbh

I actually appeared on a few goon lists so I was very surprised that I was never really threatened in the votes.

On the plus side,I was the wicked witch of the west so if I had gone then Glinda(ryan) would have lost her power

Ryan Jarman

I actually appeared on a few goon lists so I was very surprised that I was never really threatened in the votes.

On the plus side,I was the wicked witch of the west so if I had gone then Glinda(ryan) would have lost her power

Probably would have been a good thing, I caused more harm than good :lol:

I just couldnt let the Kimi thing go; I had reason, all be it wrong reason, to vote Benoit that night too.

Erse.

i had a gut feeling about you.. hence my vote :P

yvonnejambo

Probably would have been a good thing, I caused more harm than good :lol:

I just couldnt let the Kimi thing go; I had reason, all be it wrong reason, to vote Benoit that night too.

Erse.

Yeah Kimi would have been on my goon list after him putting me in the tie after the pile on for no reason on me! But still can't get my head round nobody picking up all the goons voting dandy together. I believed Ian was a goon as he tried to side with me rather than get annoyed I kept voting him

Shapes stuck this on the goon thread so they've seen this already, but she text me this morning to say Marvin had voted for Swavkav and my response possibly summed up the entire game in four words:

"Are you shitting me?"

After Smack voted for Marvin last night and nobody else was on I very nearly left my phone number in the Goon messages just in case it happened again this morning... if I had we would've got that lynch.

But as I posted in our messages:

Sorry guys.

On the bright side, my cold is more or less gone :)

Yeah Kimi would have been on my goon list after him putting me in the tie after the pile on for no reason on me! But still can't get my head round nobody picking up all the goons voting dandy together. I believed Ian was a goon as he tried to side with me rather than get annoyed I kept voting him

This was my big problem with being a goon for the first time I just didn't know how to react when someone voted me so i chose to ignore it :lol:

I sided with you to try and blend in.

After Smack voted for Marvin last night and nobody else was on I very nearly left my phone number in the Goon messages just in case it happened again this morning... if I had we would've got that lynch.

But as I posted in our messages:

I was out for an early lunch with the missus,mother in law and the wee man.

other half was chucking me daggers cos I was glued to my phone waiting on you to appear :lol:

Ryan Jarman

But still can't get my head round nobody picking up all the goons voting dandy together.

Did I not have them all in my goon list during the last day?

In all fairness we should all have been on yours and everyones elses before the last day.

But still can't get my head round nobody picking up all the goons voting dandy together.

Me and Ryan both noticed, I posted the five names last night.

It's horrible being killed early and not being able to state the obvious!!!

Ain't it just!

With my woefully inaccurate goon list I'm surprised that they bumped me off so soon :lol:

I think Shapes' multi- :facepalm: post says it all about this game...at least from a townie perspective :lol:

I'd almost get a 'Well done, goons' out through gritted teeth but they hardly had to do **** all - the town self-destructed :lol:

yvonnejambo

Yes but just after all 5 outed themselves by voting dandy, you said hold fire before voting, surely you just pick 1 of the 5 and the other non goons would/ should have followed. It could have been 1 as the goons fecked up by outing all of them at once but the town somehow managed to feck up even more by not voting them :(

Yes but just after all 5 outed themselves by voting dandy, you said hold fire before voting, surely you just pick 1 of the 5 and the other non goons would/ should have followed. It could have been 1 as the goons fecked up by outing all of them at once but the town somehow managed to feck up even more by not voting them :(

We (Benoit) figured out that if we got rid of dandyman, so long as we got our kill off every evening, the town would have to win 5 coin flips in a row. So we went for it.

Bit of a risky gambit, but it paid off.

Stuart McNeill

I had noticed it but the fact Swav jumped the gun and voted Dandy, meant the piled on and made it so it was 5 goons vs 5 townies and it was going to be deadlock.

We took a chance with the dandyman lynch, in a normal game I don't think we would have but-and I mean no offence guys-marvin and swav were having such howlers it wasn't unthinkable that one would still vote the other.as it happens that's exactly what happened with marv voting swav yesterday morning, 4 of us were online with hp posted missing so it was decided that we 4 would cast our votes for swav and we would just sit and hope that hp would arrive before marvin did and complete the lynch, when he didn't it was the first time in the game I felt nervous as if we had lost the coin toss and glinda had done her thing (which it would appear she did) then the town would probably have won the game.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

The Sean thing.. i'd have voted for him even if I was a townie. Can't be dealing with people not voting, also the erratic vote/unvote on day 1 really muddies the waters.

If you're an assassin, you really should be going for the good roles in the night and the goons in the day.

You need to get it to the point where it's only goons and you + townies for you to have any chance of winning.

I was hoping you'd try hit a townie/mason instead of me on your last bullet, then we would have won after we got rid of Dandyman.

When I assumed the role of assassin I felt like it was already going up shit creek for the town, so I thought I'd better help them by getting a goon before focussing solely on trying to win the game. Which went well of course. :lol:

When I assumed the role of assassin I felt like it was already going up shit creek for the town, so I thought I'd better help them by getting a goon before focussing solely on trying to win the game. Which went well of course. :lol:

I was so confused when you killed Beverley :lol:

I was so drunk on Friday that it took me until three days later to realise Jesse hadn't actually used BS :vrface:

It was one of these games where the goons didn't even really need to do anything because the town were just turning on each other each day. The lynches of Yvonne and Kimi :vrface:

Chris Benoit

I was so confused when you killed Beverley :lol:

I was so drunk on Friday that it took me until three days later to realise Jesse hadn't actually used BS :vrface:

It was one of these games where the goons didn't even really need to do anything because the town were just turning on each other each day. The lynches of Yvonne and Kimi :vrface:

Funny thing is I don't think any of us voted Yvonne or Kimi. Happy just to sit back and let the townies do our work for us :lol:

Funny thing is I don't think any of us voted Yvonne or Kimi. Happy just to sit back and let the townies do our work for us :lol:

We were going for Marvin when they decided to off Yvonne...

I even said that I hoped Marvin would get lynched in the tie because I thought Yvonne was a townie.

Kimi I voted for though, mainly because the lynch lost a bit of momentum during the day and I wanted to keep it up.

Rudi Skacel

To be honest Marvin and Swav often ramble on about things and dont understand half the things they say. Im just suprised a game like this didnt come along sooner.

Harry Palmer

Glinda the guff...

:rofl: :rofl:

Who did they watch?

Why didn't Jesse the cop just go after Benoit again? Still would have got the investigation before being Terminated.

Swav and Marvin were great, many a guffaw was had.

Benoit and his Murray Walker "[And it's] Go Go Go" as we co-ordinated the pile-ons of Dandy and swav, just a pity HP wasn't around for the latter otherwise it would have been a perfect victory.

Morgaro Gomis

Glinda the guff...

:rofl: :rofl:

Who did they watch?

Why didn't Jesse the cop just go after Benoit again? Still would have got the investigation before being Terminated.

Swav and Marvin were great, many a guffaw was had.

Benoit and his Murray Walker "[And it's] Go Go Go" as we co-ordinated the pile-ons of Dandy and swav, just a pity HP wasn't around for the latter otherwise it would have been a perfect victory.

Because I realised I had messed up BS. I thought that since I said I'd use bs but actually used reverse BS by mistake, and it turned out my first investigation was someone good, that I needed to actually use BS to investigate smack incase I was killed off and people assumed he was good due to me saying I'd use BS

Archived