Mafia: Follow the yellow brick road

Shapes

Far away in the world of Oz, Dorothy has woken with a start in a technicolour land known as munchkin land. She is dazed and confused and needs to get back to her Aunt and Uncle in Kansas. To do this she must follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City, the home of the wizard. But it is not as simple as that for Dorothy, an evil gang are willing to do everything in their power to stop her reaching the Emerald City and returning home. With the help of her trusty friend Toto and the companions she meets along the way, her guardian Glinda and of course the munchkins, shall Dorothy make it to the wizard and back to Kansas or will she be stopped in her tracks?

Roles;

Wicked witch of the West

Wicked witch of the Easts ghost

Wicked witch of the south

Winkie Guard

Nikko the head flying monkey

They are the 5 Goons. work together and nominate a kill every night but the kill must come from a designated goon each night, in the order listed. Win once they have the majority.

Dorothy and Toto (Doc and Cop) Cop can investigate 1 player every night and result of investigation will be given to the masons. Doc is given 1 save every night but cant save the same person 2 nights running. Cop and Doc can communicate on PM together.

Tin man, scarecrow and lion are the masons - can communicate on PM together. Passed the result of the cops investigation every night.

The wizard - can cast a spell to kill someone three times throughout the game. Wins if last roled player.

Glinda the good - Will choose someone each night to watch over. Whoever she watches over will have night time activity stopped whether this is happening to them or they are trying to perform night time activity on someone else. If the wicked witch of the west dies then Glinda will lose her powers and become a munchkin (townie)

Munchkins- 11. they win once all the goons are killed off.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, watcher, goons, assassin in that order

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Non voters will be banned from voting the next day and non posters will be modkilled

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 10pm Friday Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11.00pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines will then be every 24 hours with the exception of Saturday.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Benoit

2. Yvonne

4. Swav

5. Arnold

6.Beverley

7. Ryan Jarman

8. Wilky the steamer

10.Smack

11. Rudi

12. Flux

13. Boof

14.malky

15. Iantjambo

16. HP88

17. Sheldon the bitch

18. Sean

19. Kimi

20.Marv.

21.stuart

22. Gizmo

23.Dok

24. Dandyman

25 Iago

Pms coming out now

No PM for me either but, as a gap filler before any bs and that, I've seen Toto's actual grave in Hollywood Cemetery, he's quite close to Johnny Ramone :lol:

No PM for me either but, as a gap filler before any bs and that, I've seen Toto's actual grave in Hollywood Cemetery, he's quite close to Johnny Ramone :lol:

Isn't Toto's grave in Africa?

Coat?

PM received.

Townie.

I actually think we'd be doing Dorothy a favour by preventing her from reaching the Emerald City :lol:

If not a townie I'd use BS and finally...bar's still open.

Morgaro Gomis

Looks all good to me. Glad to be a townie as I need a few games of Mafia to get back up to speed with how it all works etc.

If I were cop I'd use BS.

Liking the set up Shapes :)

I am working tomorrow night so incase I forget or don't get time to get on

vote Rudi

He will pick on me at some point so will just get in 1st.

Oh and I would use bs

Can I click my red-booted heels together and get out of this game? Townie again FFS.

No way, man - townie's the best role.

You can talk absolute shite and it doesn't matter (to the town) if you get lynched or the goons whack you.

Unless you happen to be in a tie with a goon but when are you ever gonna know that. And if the goons whack you that's them actually wasted a night-kill on a mere pleb thereby protecting the roley folk.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hello everyone :thumbsup:

Forgot the game had been set up and got a telling off :lol:. Should probably post and keep the game master happy.

Vote Jesse Pinkman

Morgaro Gomis

Hello everyone :thumbsup:

Forgot the game had been set up and got a telling off :lol:. Should probably post and keep the game master happy.

Vote Jesse Pinkman

Vote Jesse Pinkman

Stick-on goon

:what:

^ Definite goons

"....we're not in Kansas anymore".

Anyway, will vote tomorrow sometime as soon as I find the yellow brick road...."we're off to see the wizard..."

And no, I'm not Dot as the real Dot knows but then everyone has seen the film and knows how it goes.

Then again I'm not drunk as the real drunk knows... :toasting:

hmmm that wouldn't let me post!

why is it not letting me post an embedded link? grrrr

bedtime, too much wine

A vote for tits is a vote for a townie. Don't do it Dunks.

vote Beverley

Definite goon. Disclaimer. I'm sh?te at this game.

The hearts version would be Paterson and his green boots trying to get back to south queensferry.

Robinson would be toto

Hamill would be the scarecrow

Wilson the tin man

Mchattie the lion

I'm gonna guess Shapes did a forum search for "kill goons" (or similar) to get the standard OP.

And then c&p-ed that.

vote Iago[\b]

My day 1 vote has been taken and seeing as Shapes is running the game; for the benefit of continuity....

vote Kimi

Not sure what time I will be back probably after deadline, got my mafia document to update (even though it makes less sense then Petries spreadsheet) and have a couple of mates coming over tonight.

unvote kimi already has a vote

vote yvonne

Boof can you arrange to have a Red Stripe delivered to my desk at work please. Theres a good man :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

vote Sheldon

No role for me today.

:what:

Just because Shapes is running the game doesn't mean you need to vote for me instead :lol:.

Archived