Frail i hope you read this

eastyhmfc87

eastyhmfc87

After tonights result i'd just like to say that i have never been so ashamed to be a Hearts Fan and if you get the Managers post then i am never returning to the circus (Tynie).

We are the people who have to answer for your useless attempt at managing Hearts.

We were better before you had total charge.

****ing Pathetic

If anyone replies to this defending the useless arse then yer sad if you can accept this level of performance from us.

European Jambos Mum
After tonights result i'd just like to say that i have never been so ashamed to be a Hearts Fan and if you get the Managers post then i am never returning to the circus (Tynie).

We are the people who have to answer for your useless attempt at managing Hearts.

****ing Pathetic

If anyone replies to this defending the useless arse then yer sad if you can accept this level of performance from us.

there is no defence. he is sh***. the team is sh*** and i have had enough. :mad::mad::mad:

In a way the people fearing that Frail might get the gig next season will be feeling a wee bit better now.

No chance he'll be in there now....is there?:wacko:

****ing Pathetic

I'm with you on this on easty. Frail is waaaaaaaaaaay out his depth at an SPL club. I'm ****in pig sick of this club from top to bottom. Wait till the 'Romanov-can't-do-no-wrong' brigade come on and try and tell us everything is cushty. Well, it ****in aint! Frail GTF!

Ray Winstone

Steven Frail will be the manager next season!

The only thing he could do to redeem himself is quit now.

Yeah get lost to the under 18s.

Not happy with Frail as first team coach (he is totally out of his depth) but his heart is in the right place.

Let's be honest Scolari, Cappello, Ferguson and even Smith & McCoist (with their magic dust) couldn't get anything out of that pile of s@@@@.

The players are absolutely awful...ditch each and everyone of them.

I think the players have made it clear that they do not see SF has the next manager. Despite what they might say in the papers. I don't think i would even keep him as a coach now. :wacko:

In a way the people fearing that Frail might get the gig next season will be feeling a wee bit better now.

No chance he'll be in there now....is there?:wacko:

Appointing Frail would be about as logical as, say, awarding a three-year contract to Pinilla.

So there's a pretty good chance he'll get the gig.

Only a couple of weeks now till Mad Eddie jets in for pre-season.

brellierlegend

I'm pretty sure he'll be appointed. It makes no sense so it will happen. Just like the Pinilla contract and the sponsorship deal with UKIO!

What a mess!

monkfish1979

Abso-freaking-lutely. Frail - along with pretty much everybody employed by HMFC this season - needs to get bent. What an embarrassment. Absolutely useless in every single way.

monkfish1979
I would rather have Malofeev than Frail.

I'd rather sit a cabbage on the bench than have either of them within 50 miles of tynie.

Valentinho

Don't believe the Portents of Doom! I was at the game tonight and Hearts had some outstanding passages of silky football - only the opposition stopped us scoring a barrowload of top quality goals.

Frail has had bad press on this messageboard - I BELIEVE again and the doubters will be proved wrong next season. I believe that Vlad, Roman and their quality colleagues are getting things just right in time for our new manager coming in - Graham Rix (the "Hero") is coming back! With the tactical nous of Eduard Malofeev and his tried and tested training methods to lend support, the days of Burley (the "alleded" drunk), Pressley, Hartley and Gordon (the Terrible Trio), Takis Fyssas, Rudi Skacel, Roman Bednar etc will be but a distant memory - Calum "Dancing Queen" Elliott, Christian "Man Mountain" Nade and the rest will lead us to unparalled glory in the fields of Europe before we know it...........blah, blah, blah

..............40 years a proud Jambo have now gone down the pan. I cannot support a shadow of what was once aa great and proud club, let alone renew my 4 season ticket.

Romanov- you are the worst kind of crook - you steal, connive and double deal, not just with a wry smile, but you do so from thousands of vulnerable supporters - **** OFF NOW!!!

More tactical genius from Shaggy too. Drawing 0-0 with bottom of the league p1sh and we go as like for like as you can:

Ivaskev for Cesny

McGowan for Zal

Palazuelos for Screpis

Embarrassing, we deserve 8th!!!

Billy Bigtime
More tactical genius from Shaggy too. Drawing 0-0 with bottom of the league p1sh and we go as like for like as you can:

Ivaskev for Cesny

McGowan for Zal

Palazuelos for Screpis

Embarrassing, we deserve 8th!!!

Errmmm! we got beat 1 - 0 ! were you not paying attention?

alwaysthereinspirit

****ing Pathetic

You'll be one of many if he gets the job.

Corrie Jambo

I have said it before and i will say it again.

Frail is doing his best but he has been promoted beyond his capabilities.

He should remain the U19 coach because as he himself said "is trying to run tynecastle himself".

When i heard the result I actually cheered thinking surely Shaggy can't get the job now but as others have said and by Vlad's mad logic he probably will.

Mr Frail one question how can you allow people to call you Shaggy? Have some respect for yourself. For now you are "Boss" but hopefully not for long.

Errmmm! we got beat 1 - 0 ! were you not paying attention?

Errmmm! All these subs were made at 0-0 when we should have been trying something else to win the game. Attention fine here.

eastyhmfc87

cheers for the support guys.

i may be angry due to our defeat but this has gone too far

we're the people who go into work on a monday morning embarrassed and have to answer for our team.

Feck off Frail, yer tea's oot

I have said it before and i will say it again.

Frail is doing his best but he has been promoted beyond his capabilities.He should remain the U19 coach because as he himself said "is trying to run tynecastle himself".

When i heard the result I actually cheered thinking surely Shaggy can't get the job now but as others have said and by Vlad's mad logic he probably will.

Mr Frail one question how can you allow people to call you Shaggy? Have some respect for yourself. For now you are "Boss" but hopefully not for long.

The last fortnight has proved this beyond doubt. He deserves something for his loyalty but I fear now the answer is that he and Korochoba need to leave. In a way I do feel a little sorry for SF as (as I said a few weeks ago) the number of coaches in relation to the number of players was very low, putting an extra burden on him eg the sheep have the 2 Jimmies and Sandy Clark while SF is pretty much on his own.

I also agree with the above comment re Shaggy. Imagine Manyoo players addressing Sir A F as Fergie. Certain players have not got the right attitude either and the one thing about several of Romanov's signings is that they may be gifted players but they seem to be complex characters lacking in backbone. We must remove around 10-15 of our squad and also prune the youth staff to get back to manageable numbers and let the dressing-room breathe.

Geoff Kilpatrick

F®ail - out of his depth.

Kookaburra - got lost on the pensioners outing

Koslovski - bad smell

Lopez - tool

Please leave, NOW!

Easy enough for all you to give frail the old "GTF".

THE PROBLEM LIES NOT WITH FRAIL BUT WITH THAT IDIOT VR AND HIS MUPPET SIDEKICKS.

I for one would like to thank Frail for trying to do an impossible job and yet somehow still managing to reach a scottish cup semi, a "big team big cup" win at fester road and still being in with a shout of top 6 with a game to go.

The players and owner have let him down and I think even Stevie would admit this is NOT his level.

Good luck whatever happens this summer SF...your one of the good kents left at our rotten club.

Goodnight.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Stevie,

You were a great player for Hearts, an outstanding fullback and would have played for Scotland if you had not got injured. You were brilliant.

I believe you have been chewed up and spat out by these disgusting Romanov's as the latest patsy to deflect their incompetence and disgraceful handling of our club.

You clearly cannot run the team as YOU want it as you are picking the team with one eye over your shoulder wondering if Vlad is happy with it. Your position is untenable. Also, the players you have to deal with are a disgrace and have absolutely no respect for you.

I think it is tragic that a loyal servant of our club has been hung out to die by these unscrupulous people who have a stranglehold over our club.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Easy enough for all you IDIOTS to give frail the old "GTF".

THE PROBLEM LIES NOT WITH FRAIL BUT WITH THAT IDIOT VR AND HIS MUPPET SIDEKICKS.

I for one would like to thank Frail for trying to do an impossible job and yet somehow still managing to reach a scottish cup semi, a "big team big cup" win at fester road and still being in with a shout of top 6 with a game to go.

The players and owner have let him down and I think even Stevie would admit this is NOT his level.

Good luck whatever happens this summer SF...your one of the good kents left at our rotten club.

Goodnight.

Valdas/Vlad won us a cup. Would you still want them in charge?

Stevie,

You were a great player for Hearts, an outstanding fullback and would have played for Scotland if you had not got injured. You were brilliant.

I believe you have been chewed up and spat out by these disgusting Romanov's as the latest patsy to deflect their incompetence and disgraceful handling of our club.

You clearly cannot run the team as YOU want it as you are picking the team with one eye over your shoulder wondering if Vlad is happy with it. Your position is untenable. Also, the players you have to deal with are a disgrace and have absolutely no respect for you.

I think it is tragic that a loyal servant of our club has been hung out to die by these unscrupulous people who have a stranglehold over our club.

Well said......exactly how I feel

Stevie, What are you doing? What have you been doing? You were rated as a player and you've now ****ed up even that. You must know you'll get a gig at another club. You'll need to start again outside the SPL but for for christ's sake fall om your sword.

Valdas/Vlad won us a cup. Would you still want them in charge?

Vlad won us the cup?????

NO I think you'll find a group of players moulded by a certain George Burley and carried by the likes of Gordon, Hartley, Pressley and Takis won us that cup.....not Mr Romanov.

Would I have that lot back BTW........too feckin right

The last fortnight has proved this beyond doubt. He deserves something for his loyalty but I fear now the answer is that he and Korochoba need to leave. In a way I do feel a little sorry for SF as (as I said a few weeks ago) the number of coaches in relation to the number of players was very low, putting an extra burden on him eg the sheep have the 2 Jimmies and Sandy Clark while SF is pretty much on his own.

I also agree with the above comment re Shaggy. Imagine Manyoo players addressing Sir A F as Fergie. Certain players have not got the right attitude either and the one thing about several of Romanov's signings is that they may be gifted players but they seem to be complex characters lacking in backbone. We must remove around 10-15 of our squad and also prune the youth staff to get back to manageable numbers and let the dressing-room breathe.

i agree mate frail is flying the club solo. he is a youth coach out of his depth but that aint his fault.:sad:

Frail was set up to fail!

It's like putting an electrician in a kitchen and asking him to fit a washing machine.

He was put there to fail on purpose. The logic behind it...I don't know but Romanov knew he would fail.

Guest S.U.S.S.

****ing Pathetic

Regardless of anything, ill never be ashamed to be a Hearts fan.

****ing Pathetic

Agreed!!!!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Regardless of anything, ill never be ashamed to be a Hearts fan.

Feeling shame is what sets us apart from Old Firm animals.

We should ALL feel shame tonight.

Tomorrow, think about what to do about it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Vlad won us the cup?????

NO I think you'll find a group of players moulded by a certain George Burley and carried by the likes of Gordon, Hartley, Pressley and Takis won us that cup.....not Mr Romanov.

Would I have that lot back BTW........too feckin right

By the same argument then, you can argue that the players won the games you give F(a)il the credit for.

It's not just Frail.

Our ENTIRE club, from boardroom to ballboys, have not got a fecking clue what the hell they are doing.

We are royally fecked. I look to next season with a terrible fear.

WheatfieldJambo

****ing Pathetic

i am starting to regret my decision to renew more and more. What a waste of f****** money

Guest S.U.S.S.
Feeling shame is what sets us apart from Old Firm animals.

We should ALL feel shame tonight.

Tomorrow, think about what to do about it.

No, that would imply i was responsible for the actions of others, if one Hearts fan does something wrong that does not reflect on me, nor does one crap Hearts team make me ashamed to be a fan.

We have been **** before, and will be again, in between **** times are the times that remind us how great it is to be a Hearts fan.

superhearts51

The personal abuse frail is getting here is pathetic, He is giving his best to the club and has to work with a bunch of p*sh players. He has been a great servant to our club as player and coach for many years and deserves more respect. He has been hung out to dry.

The personal abuse frail is getting here is pathetic, He is giving his best to the club and has to work with a bunch of p*sh players. He has been a great servant to our club as player and coach for many years and deserves more respect. He has been hung out to dry.

What you say may be so, unfortunately his best is not good enough, and his abilities are sadly lacking.

Personal abuse achieves absolutely nothing but what a person believes is constructive crtitcism is acceptable.

I listened to Frail on HW before the game and his reasons for team selection. He discussed the consideration of playing young guys, but said todays team was selected on the basis that he was giving the older players the opportunity to put in a performance that would help them regain their pride after some poor performances. This is the man who the players are quick to say they want as manager., but who it seems at every opportunity by their performance in games that have some importance show their complete lack of respect for the man by performing abysmaly.

I don't know Frail, have never met him, and as I have said on numerous posts I am sure he is a really nice guy. As a man manager however in my opinion he is a total failure. I am not qualified to comment on his strategy or football qualities, but the day he allowed the first player to call him Shaggy, he signed his own letter of termination. It all comes back in my humble mind to one word respect, and he is given none in performance, address, or general reaction of his subordinates.

I feel for Shaggy, he was chucked in at the deep end and someone with so little experience was never going to do more than paper over some of the cracks before the whole thing fell apart.

Nice guy, great player and, one day, might be a great manager but this experience and regime could have ruined him.

I wish someone hard like Souness would march in to Tynie and put the ****ters up Romanov till he signed him as manager with 100% control. :(

i agree mate frail is flying the club solo. he is a youth coach out of his depth but that aint his fault.:sad:

The only reason this has been acceptable is if it was done because a complete new coaching set-up is coming in.

What you say may be so, unfortunately his best is not good enough, and his abilities are sadly lacking.

Personal abuse achieves absolutely nothing but what a person believes is constructive crtitcism is acceptable.

I listened to Frail on HW before the game and his reasons for team selection. He discussed the consideration of playing young guys, but said todays team was selected on the basis that he was giving the older players the opportunity to put in a performance that would help them regain their pride after some poor performances. This is the man who the players are quick to say they want as manager., but who it seems at every opportunity by their performance in games that have some importance show their complete lack of respect for the man by performing abysmaly.

I don't know Frail, have never met him, and as I have said on numerous posts I am sure he is a really nice guy. As a man manager however in my opinion he is a total failure. I am not qualified to comment on his strategy or football qualities, but the day he allowed the first player to call him Shaggy, he signed his own letter of termination. It all comes back in my humble mind to one word respect, and he is given none in performance, address, or general reaction of his subordinates.

You are spot on Bob.

I think that this is particularly the case with our 'world class' player in particular. He clearly has no respect for Frail - either of the 'show us your medals' type as Frail only had 1 season as a good player at a middling club or of the right to discipline type.

letsmakesomenoise
I would rather have Malofeev than Frail.

Steady now!

letsmakesomenoise

Look. the players are NOT pish. They are lazy, unmotiviated, unprofessional, overweight, unfit, and couldnt give a flying feck for the famous maroon.

That is ALL down to the numpties who are managing them. Or bought them. They have talent, but the "management" are not managing them.

You can get a lot out of mediocre players if you manage them properly. Kirk Broadfoot FFS

And a lot of our mob are NOT mediocre. Larry for instance. Extremely talented (anyone watching the African Cup could see that), but a lazy, selfish, primadonna barsteward. That can be sorted by a decent manager.

Archived