Frail i hope you read this

eastyhmfc87

Easy enough for all you to give frail the old "GTF".

THE PROBLEM LIES NOT WITH FRAIL BUT WITH THAT IDIOT VR AND HIS MUPPET SIDEKICKS.

I for one would like to thank Frail for trying to do an impossible job and yet somehow still managing to reach a scottish cup semi, a "big team big cup" win at fester road and still being in with a shout of top 6 with a game to go.

The players and owner have let him down and I think even Stevie would admit this is NOT his level.

Good luck whatever happens this summer SF...your one of the good kents left at our rotten club.

Goodnight.

Agreed 100%. It's a pity that others can't see the woods for the trees.

After tonights result i'd just like to say that i have never been so ashamed to be a Hearts Fan and if you get the Managers post then i am never returning to the circus (Tynie).

We are the people who have to answer for your useless attempt at managing Hearts.

We were better before you had total charge.

****ing Pathetic

If anyone replies to this defending the useless arse then yer sad if you can accept this level of performance from us.

Careful - the Frailanites will be out to get you now. We'd be comfortably 3rd if he'd been in charge all season you know :rolleyes:

The only reason this has been acceptable is if it was done because a complete new coaching set-up is coming in.

Didn't you claim within the last two weeks that the permanent appointment of Frail would be an enactment of the Jan. 1st statement?

After tonights result i'd just like to say that i have never been so ashamed to be a Hearts Fan and if you get the Managers post then i am never returning to the circus (Tynie).

We are the people who have to answer for your useless attempt at managing Hearts.

We were better before you had total charge.

****ing Pathetic

If anyone replies to this defending the useless arse then yer sad if you can accept this level of performance from us.

He can only pish wae the coak ee'z gote.

He's not had any chance to bring in players and truely stamp his name on the team. Agree totally though, the performances of late are fuggin dire, although I felt we were worse at the end of last (06-07) season, because we didn't play any football, we just lumped it from back to front.

He can only pish wae the coak ee'z gote.

He's not had any chance to bring in players and truely stamp his name on the team.

Now there's a thought! A team full of Clums. He also seems to love Neilson even more than previous managers.

I think it is clear that Frail is not up to the job, I gave the following reasons in a post yesterday amongst others:

'All the players back him, which to me suggests they perhaps get an easy ride - especially when they speak of him publicly and to the media, they refer to him as 'Shaggy'. This is not the way to refer to your boss, certainly not in public.

I would refer to a mate as this perhaps, or a drinking buddy, but at worse, I would refer to my manager as gaffer - so I have a ptroblem with this.

I also have concerns over how he thinks result have been so much better under him - really they haven't, some have, but some have been so much worse, as have some performances.

Finally, I wish he did not spend the last day or two talking about how he feels for Gretna, when it is not them who pay his wages. If I was a betting man, I would put my money on Gretna.

He has got key points wrong due to inexperience'

My point about the Gretna game came true, although the players should be ashamed of themselves, seeing their boss talk about feeling sorry for their opponents was hardly going to motivate them - though of course they should already have been motivated.

You can blame Vlad for the players if you want, but these players, regardless of who's fault they are here should still be doing better, and if the coaches can not inspire them, then if the players do leave, they should take the coaches with them.

Now there's a thought! A team full of Clums. He also seems to love Neilson even more than previous managers.

Yeah, I agree the Neilson-loving is worrying. Can't wait for the day we bring in a quality right-back. We haven't had a right back for 8 years (we've just played a water carryer in that position)

I'm not saying Frail's the answer (infact he definitely isn't), but he didn't sign any of these duds so he must'nt take ALL the blame.

''he can only pish wae the coak he's gote''

''he can only urinate with the genitales he is given''

Archived