Congratulations to Heart of Midlothian FC

Ryan Gosling

I'd post my real thoughts about tonight and the management team at Hearts, but I'd get suspended/banned.

I'd post my real thoughts about tonight and the management team at Hearts, but I'd get suspended/banned.

Likely just be a infraction it might be worth it. :)

Gerd Muller

Truely Awful season.

I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket because of how the club is being run. Lies, Lies, Lies!

I feel like I need to do something about it but just dont know what.

Extremely unhappy.

Likely just be a infraction it might be worth it. :)

No, I can guarantee it would only result in a ban.

jamboinglasgow

it has been a rollercoaster, namely the tower ride, you start of thinking it will be great and then only plummit.

Nucky Thompson
Frail will come good next season :)
Has he got a job frying burgers in McDonalds?

Has he got a job frying burgers in McDonalds?

I don't think he is qualified. Oh wait that don't matter does it. :rolleyes:

The cruckie cookie

We don't have a management team .

That's what's ****in wrong

So what percentage of gretnas final points tally came against us then?

32% odd.

Vlad's parting gift to Mileson. He thought he'd have to bribe the players to get it done then he remembered it wasn't necessary.

Roll on next season........for more pish!!

jamboinglasgow
Vlad must be pwoud very very pwoud

my only hope is Vlad is raging. Fires all his "advisors" and brings in people who know things about football and are not yes men. Then he appoints a proper manager with full control over team and with major choice over transfers, and a massive restructuring happens at tynecastle.

actual chance of this happening, about the same as hibs lifting the scottish cup.

Nucky Thompson
No he has the Hearts job:sad:
He might of had the Hearts job. Frail is gone:byebye:

Ivan Drago
He might of had the Hearts job. Frail is gone:byebye:

doubt it, and if he is he wont be getting replaced with a proper manager.

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. So why hide from the truth ?

SoldierPalmer
my only hope is Vlad is raging. Fires all his "advisors" and brings in people who know things about football and are not yes men. Then he appoints a proper manager with full control over team and with major choice over transfers, and a massive restructuring happens at tynecastle.

actual chance of this happening, about the same as hibs lifting the scottish cup.

my hope for HMFC is that Vlad realises this is not working for him and sells the club - getting what he can for it rather than fold it - he should cut his losses and move on (leaving us intact of course) - he's demonstrated he cannot run a football club - he's had three years and things just continue to get worse ? I dread to think where we?ll be at the end of next season.

jack D and coke

I actually forgot the game was on. Thats what the Romanov's have done to me.

Not even in the slightest bit surprised though, kind of seen it coming. We're a joke.

jamboinglasgow
my hope for HMFC is that Vlad realises this is not working for him and sells the club - getting what he can for it rather than fold it - he should cut his losses and move on (leaving us intact of course) - he's demonstrated he cannot run a football club - he's had three years and things just continue to get worse ? I dread to think where we?ll be at the end of next season.

the only thing is that we are between a rock and a hard place as if he leaves we better pray that there is a better millionare or consortum who win come in.

the only thing is that we are between a rock and a hard place as if he leaves we better pray that there is a better millionare or consortum who win come in.

Doesn't look like he has much intention of leaving though. Don't think we would have Ukio as the sponsor for next year if he did.

He needs to learn how to listen to people who actually know what they're talking about though. Which it certainly appears he is still not willing to do.

Ray Winstone

Great season!

Glad I have renewed - See you all next season!

jamboinglasgow
Doesn't look like he has much intention of leaving though. Don't think we would have Ukio as the sponsor for next year if he did.

He needs to learn how to listen to people who actually know what they're talking about though. Which it certainly appears he is still not willing to do.

THink he needs to listen, but also think the people around him aren't showing any attempt to speak to him, think he needs to start listen but also appoint a person to restructure and revitalise the club i.e. a director of football who has a proven track record for restructuring a club. As an example, in Febuary Johan Cruyff was given the oppurtunity to create a new sporting structure (from youth structure to senior team) it did not work however that appears to be down to Cruyffs mentatily of late of just barking orders and not taking oppurtunities. Not saying we need Cruyff but think we need someone like him (who would get support from all) and as such create a succesful club. This director of football obviously needs to be able to work with Romanov and Romanov needs to take a step back and allow the person to have time to get it all sorted.

Our physos, coaching, scouting and motivation of players all needs to be sorted out. And Vlad needs to realise things need to be done. No one will accept Frail as manager.

rossthejambo
Frail should walk. Either of his own accord or whilst having a nudge from behind.

a nudge? a great big thump would be more like it. the mans useless

Tonight was a fitting end to what has been a truly horrendous season - yet another pathetic performance. I just hope that those running the club appreciate what a complete embarrassment we have become and do something about it.

a nudge? a great big thump would be more like it. the mans useless

I was using my renowned subtlety.

;)

rossthejambo
I was using my renowned subtlety.

;)

this isnt a time for subtlety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

THink he needs to listen, but also think the people around him aren't showing any attempt to speak to him, think he needs to start listen but also appoint a person to restructure and revitalise the club i.e. a director of football who has a proven track record for restructuring a club. As an example, in Febuary Johan Cruyff was given the oppurtunity to create a new sporting structure (from youth structure to senior team) it did not work however that appears to be down to Cruyffs mentatily of late of just barking orders and not taking oppurtunities. Not saying we need Cruyff but think we need someone like him (who would get support from all) and as such create a succesful club. This director of football obviously needs to be able to work with Romanov and Romanov needs to take a step back and allow the person to have time to get it all sorted.

Our physos, coaching, scouting and motivation of players all needs to be sorted out. And Vlad needs to realise things need to be done. No one will accept Frail as manager.

I agree with the majority of that apart from the bit in bold. I know for a fact Campbell Ogilvie has been spending some time in Lithuania recently trying to sort things out and Romanov has been told that things need to change. I assume he is still just making his mind up whether or not he actually wants these changes to take place or whether he wants to carry on doing it his way.

There is a lot wrong with the club that needs to be changed, but I don't think everything is going to be changed all at once. Romanov isn't just going to turn round and say 'ok I was wrong, lets do it your way'. The changes are going to have to come gradually.

The scouting system is undergoing quite a big change at the moment, so hopefully that will be better for the coming years. Apart from that for now I guess we just have to hope he has enough sense to get a manager in during the next few weeks.

I think everyone knows its all going to kick off next year if its the same as this year though.

this isnt a time for subtlety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Ok, I'd help him out the door.

act_TANK.jpg

With this.

jamboinglasgow
I agree with the majority of that apart from the bit in bold. I know for a fact Campbell Ogilvie has been spending some time in Lithuania recently trying to sort things out and Romanov has been told that things need to change. I assume he is still just making his mind up whether or not he actually wants these changes to take place or whether he wants to carry on doing it his way.

There is a lot wrong with the club that needs to be changed, but I don't think everything is going to be changed all at once. Romanov isn't just going to turn round and say 'ok I was wrong, lets do it your way'. The changes are going to have to come gradually.

The scouting system is undergoing quite a big change at the moment, so hopefully that will be better for the coming years. Apart from that for now I guess we just have to hope he has enough sense to get a manager in during the next few weeks.

I think everyone knows its all going to kick off next year if its the same as this year though.

I was meaning more on the football side, we can only hope Vlad is listening. Remember the bit about scouting network, we can only hope it is an improvemment. But still think we need someone will bring about sweeping changes.

rossthejambo
Ok, I'd help him out the door.

act_TANK.jpg

With this.

now thats more like it!! :dribble:

I was meaning more on the football side, we can only hope Vlad is listening. Remember the bit about scouting network, we can only hope it is an improvemment. But still think we need someone will bring about sweeping changes.

You're right, we absolutely do. I'm just not convinced that Romanov is willing to admit that yet. He most probably realises that the majority of fans will be happy enough for now if a manager is appointed and we see a bit of an on field improvement.

jamboinglasgow
You're right, we absolutely do. I'm just not convinced that Romanov is willing to admit that yet. He most probably realises that the majority of fans will be happy enough for now if a manager is appointed and we see a bit of an on field improvement.

I totally agree, a decent manager is one thing but if the core is rotten than it is harder to succed. A well run efficent club will bring huge dividends to the club, the owner and the fans. So I think a really effective and decent director of football who helps with the choice of an effective manager will be the best for Hearts.

jack D and coke

PUNT=Cigaro;260414]I'd probably help him out the wall with it actually.

Open yir eyes man its Romanov you need to be firing not Frail. How does he do it? He is the beginning and end of all our problems yet we point the blame at proper Hearts people like Steve Frail? He's done his best which hasn't unfortunately been great but he's not really qualified to do the job on his own. Romanov is a clown.

Awful season, summed up perfectly by last nights performance.

Personally, i'm just glad its all over.

Will next season be any different? Who knows - maybe it will, maybe it wont. Just now i'm just thankful for a few months off from it all.

I renewed my season ticket. Not really cos i WANTED to, but more because i felt that I HAD to.

Might be the worst ?400 i've ever spent. However, although its unlikely, it could also be the best........ maybe........

It would be really interesting to hear from Vlad as he's been very quiet. Is he happy with the way things are going on the park? Or does he still think we're in the bottom 6 because of corrupt referees? Going on his past comments, you just don't know what he's thinking and that's very worrying if he's just going to carry on regardless, with us stumbling from one "manager" to the next while he keeps feeding us false promises of success to come.

Hopefully, like someone said, Campbell Ogilvie has made it perfectly clear that we can't go on like this. If things don't change in the summer, then I'd be surprised if someone like Ogilvie would hang around tbh.

Vlad was quick to woo us with his tall tales of where we'd be in a few years time, but I think we're well overdue an honest appraisal and progress report from him.

Its the end of the season, so a quick statement regarding the manager's position is a priority, so that the new man can come in and take charge immediately and start assessing the players we have. Regardless of the holidays, the new man needs to come in now and start preparing for next season.

Clerry Jambo

Vlad was quick to woo us with his tall tales of where we'd be in a few years time, but I think we're well overdue an honest appraisal and progress report from him.

Agree - Romanov should get his erse over here NOW and at least let the fans know what the hell is going on and what the future holds, even if there isn't one.

He has been to Tynie I think twice this year, lucky him:mad:, that is not good enough and if he has lost interest then jist buggef off!

shaun.lawson
Awful season, summed up perfectly by last nights performance.

Personally, i'm just glad its all over.

Will next season be any different? Who knows - maybe it will, maybe it wont. Just now i'm just thankful for a few months off from it all.

I renewed my season ticket. Not really cos i WANTED to, but more because i felt that I HAD to.

Might be the worst ?400 i've ever spent. However, although its unlikely, it could also be the best........ maybe........

Why did you feel as though you HAD to? Genuine question: it'd be useful to get your perspective, as it'd hopefully help explain why many others are renewing too.

Why did you feel as though you HAD to? Genuine question: it'd be useful to get your perspective, as it'd hopefully help explain why many others are renewing too.

I wish I could answer that question accurately - but I really dont know the specific reason.

In fairness, i've got a car sitting off the road at the moment needing ?400 of brake discs and pads - that woulda been a far more sensible investment. Instead, the cars gonna have to stay off the road for another month or two due to getting my season ticket.

But in answer to your question, I guess there are a number of reasons......

- However much of a chore its been to go along this season, i'd still miss it if I didnt have it. I think.

- I guess there is still a part of me thats afraid of missing something by not going.... the very same reason i'll never leave a game of football early I guess.

- Blind loyalty I suppose.

Those things aside - i WANTED to not be able to renew. Moreso this season than ever before. I suspect that if this next season is the same as the one we've just endured, then my mind is already made up for the season after that.

Archived