Congratulations to Heart of Midlothian FC

Ryan Gosling

shaun.lawson
I wish I could answer that question accurately - but I really dont know the specific reason.

In fairness, i've got a car sitting off the road at the moment needing ?400 of brake discs and pads - that woulda been a far more sensible investment. Instead, the cars gonna have to stay off the road for another month or two due to getting my season ticket.

But in answer to your question, I guess there are a number of reasons......

- However much of a chore its been to go along this season, i'd still miss it if I didnt have it. I think.

- I guess there is still a part of me thats afraid of missing something by not going.... the very same reason i'll never leave a game of football early I guess.

- Blind loyalty I suppose.

Those things aside - i WANTED to not be able to renew. Moreso this season than ever before. I suspect that if this next season is the same as the one we've just endured, then my mind is already made up for the season after that.

Fair enough mate. I totally understand all that, and certainly aren't going to criticise you for it! As I've said before, it's drip drip: as some fans hit the point of no return, others move towards it, but are prepared to give the club one final, final chance. Everyone will have their own final straw, their own tipping point; and it will still take considerably more misery for a majority of the support to turn full square against those in charge.

Open yir eyes man its Romanov you need to be firing not Frail. How does he do it? He is the beginning and end of all our problems yet we point the blame at proper Hearts people like Steve Frail? He's done his best which hasn't unfortunately been great but he's not really qualified to do the job on his own. Romanov is a clown.

Theres nothig wrong with VR.

Frail is the problem.

In all seriousness though, Frail deserves to go based on his tactics and thinking behind these games. Yes result improved slightly, but that wasnt hard was it? Frail failed.

Archived