Valentines Day

Generic Username

If I ever buy a girl a Christmas card and sign it from a puppy dog, I give permission for any one of you to shoot me in the face. Genuinely.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I ever buy a girl a Christmas card and sign it from a puppy dog, I give permission for any one of you to shoot me in the face. Genuinely.

***** actually do this? :muggy:

***** actually do this? :muggy:

Still need to get a card too. She'll be expecting one from the puppy after he got her a card for her birthday. It seemed like such a good way around getting her any other xmas presents as well. That's me locked in to double card for 15 odd years.

In the bad books, never text the bursd to wish her happy valentines day (WTF??)

Anyway, I had ordered flowers to get sent to her work so I have called them up and added on a massive teddy bear and balloon plus chocs.

Some woman are just hard work!!

'The Drowned Man'

http://www.nationalt...hollywood-fable

It's interactive theatre, which sounds incredibly w*nky, but saw a similar Punchdrunk production when we were still in NYC called 'Sleep No More ' (loosely based on Macbeth) that was fantastic.

Got early entry tickets so should have a bit of time to explore the four floors of the set before the action starts.

Comfortable footwear is essential. The performance lasts for up to three hours.

Your curiosity is key. The more you explore, the richer your experience will be. Delve in, be bold, and immerse yourself.

**** me, you're keen!

Actually sounds alright, but not sure I could hack three hours!

Anyway, I had ordered flowers to get sent to her work so I have called them up and added on a massive teddy bear and balloon plus chocs.

Should have turned that right round on her. Told her that if she had waited then she would have seen that you were surprising her with flowers getting delivered. Go through her for being an ungrateful bitch.

Instead you reward her for it.

Should have turned that right round on her. Told her that if she had waited then she would have seen that you were surprising her with flowers getting delivered. Go through her for being an ungrateful bitch.

Instead you reward her for it.

Don't worry, I had text her back before I added to the order saying "Maybe I wanted to say it in a different way or with a gift" now when she gets the gift she will feel like shite and buy me dinner and do dirty things to me!!

The dog doesn't sign it - you draw a little paw print

Dogs can't write silly.

I'd have cancelled the order if I'd got in trouble for not texting before 9:30am.

What a boot!

Sod buying cards, send the burd a pic on Whatsapp, pic showed that if you turned a love heart upside down it's the same shape as a pair of balls!

Sterling Archer

Sod buying cards, send the burd a pic on Whatsapp, pic showed that if you turned a love heart upside down it's the same shape as a pair of balls!

You seem like a cool guy.

Any burd taking a serious strop for not receiving anything on Valentine's Day isn't worth it. Probably the type that thinks the only music created is aired on radio 1.

:lol: Can just see her rubbing her hands in glee when she never got the text.

:wonga:

Optimus Prime

The flowers to work routine must be one of the most cringtastic things out there.

Also is there anything less romantic that going to a resturant thats rammed with other couples and the waiters can wait to shift you on in order to get another couple in.

You seem like a cool guy.

She's the cool one tbh, more than happy with her Ian McShane CD that she got last week and the whatsapp pic today! In return she called me a dick and told me she has got me tickets to Therapy?'s 20th Anniversary Tour of Troublegum!

Doubt I could handle having a burd that took a strop over not getting a valentine's text early enough in the day!

Some woman can easily manipulate gullible blokes into getting more!!!

FTFY :whistling:

FTFY :whistling:

Haha... Very good.

I don't mind spending a few extra quid if it means I get an easy life!

Besides, I will use this as ammunition when needed!

[/font][/color]

**** me, you're keen!

Actually sounds alright, but not sure I could hack three hours!

That normally includes time in the bar + time to explore. The three hours at the NYC one flew by.

It's not like you're just sitting on your hoop quietly praying for the interval. :laugh:

Generic Username

The flowers to work routine must be one of the most cringtastic things out there.

Also is there anything less romantic that going to a resturant thats rammed with other couples and the waiters can wait to shift you on in order to get another couple in.

Getting raped by a whale?

Back of the Bus

I'd have cancelled the order if I'd got in trouble for not texting before 9:30am.

What a boot!

The first thing I said to her this morning was "Happy VD"

This is not good patter apparently.

That normally includes time in the bar + time to explore. The three hours at the NYC one flew by.

It's not like you're just sitting on your hoop quietly praying for the interval. :laugh:

Sold!

Generic Username

I can only think of things less romantic than going out for dinner now.

1 : Eating a jobby sandwich

2 : Watching Schindlers List

3: 1 & 2 combined

:rofl:

You are a mug of the first order.

:rofl:

You are a mug of the first order.

Don't you think I know this. Her Birthday and Xmas are cancelled!!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Girl I went to school with has a boyfriend who lives down south. She is down visiting him at the moment and put photos up on Facebook this morning of what he'd got her. The 'big' thing was a new dress that he'd got her, with a note attached to it saying "Happy Valentines. Dinner is at 7pm. Wear this."

I didn't realise folk actually did this.

Oops. Just got up after nights and forgot to but a card.

Game over man.

24 hour garage could be your friend. Get her some charcoal briquettes as well.

He'll want her to look her best when he sits her down to tell her she's got crabs.

Wonderful, as ever.

Actually, you should sell Valentines cards in your spare time. I bet they would go down a storm with blokes.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Girl I went to school with has a boyfriend who lives down south. She is down visiting him at the moment and put photos up on Facebook this morning of what he'd got her. The 'big' thing was a new dress that he'd got her, with a note attached to it saying "Happy Valentines. Dinner is at 7pm. Wear this."

I didn't realise folk actually did this.

Fair play to the lad. He's probably on some football forum earlier today on a thread about Valentines saying "ah, decided i want to live out x fantasy with the lass, so i bought her a dress and i know with confidence that i shall be receiving my brown wings this evening."

PALentines day...

Just stop it!

Worryingly I e heard a few folk use this termas they are away out for drinks/meal with a 'pal' or buying gifts for friends

It's not just been birds either. The internet has a lot to answer for

:facepalm:

Kalamazoo Jambo

She got flowers and jewelry.

I'm getting 10 pounds of 'British' bacon - unfortunately delayed due to bad weather in North Carolina or something. Now that's true love :laugh:

Our wedding anniversary is on Valentine's Day. <Sigh>. On the plus side, it means I never forget to get her a card.

Generic Username

Wonderful, as ever.

Actually, you should sell Valentines cards in your spare time. I bet they would go down a storm with blokes.

I'll get right on that.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

?2 card and cooked her this bad boy last night with Chocolate Fondant for dessert.

1622109_10153818745000613_2000065690_n.jpg

Dinner out on Valentines day is a rip off!

My best mates birthday is valentines day and I remember going out a good number of years ago it was his 18th and a squad of us went out for dinner and drinks.

Think we ruined the "moment" for a number of couples when 12 of us traipsed into the Ashoka in the West End and were seated at the one table.

Poor punters must have assumed we were a gay dance troup until the kissogram arrived.........

Belated apologies to the boy who ended up wearing a glass of wine and what looked like a lamb dansac for staring at the kissogram bursd for too long. :lol:

Our first one was 2012 - couple of drinks in the 208 in Perth then on to McDairmid Park for the 5th round replay. Nothing will ever surpass that so why even try.

Me and the missus went on our first date to McDiarmid Park. She got to see my more emotional side when Kevin Kyle smashed home a penalty to seal the win. Although maybe not the kind of emotion girls like you to show.

She also paid for everything that day including a steak pie and a programme because I wasn't working

Romance isn't dead likes.

Archived