Timothy at murrayfield

3fingersreid

queensferryjambo

If true it's good news for local businesses.

Yeah this - we might not like them but we should be happy for Edinburgh to gain financially from them.

If they were civilised human beings this would be the case. However as they are more likely to abuse staff, thief the days takings and vandalise the local businesses then maybe not.

Yeah this - we might not like them but we should be happy for Edinburgh to gain financially from them.

Disagree.

Letting the weegie scumbags use our city for champions league matches will only turn the head of impressionable youngsters that should be the Hearts/Hibs fanbase.

link?

Sorry just got it on the bbc news and by the time I'd worked out how to post a link the games would be on

I read on here that the newsagent at Roseburn shuts when Celtic come to town because of theft rates.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm confused? When and why are Celtic using Murrayfield?!

Champions League qualifiers. Hampden and Park Head being used for Commonwealth games.

They should be forced to use hunbrox. If that didnt suit them then they could go to firhill. No way any set of weegie *******s should ever be allowed to play a 'home' match in god's city.

I read on here that the newsagent at Roseburn shuts when Celtic come to town because of theft rates.

The murrayfield bar shuts for Celtic and hibs matches. They decided the cash wasn't worth the extra hassle

William H. Bonney

The murrayfield bar shuts for Celtic and hibs matches. They decided the cash wasn't worth the extra hassle

I imagine the pub across from me in gorge will be bedlam.

Edinburgh based OF glory hunters can practice their weegie accents and generally look like tramps.

Hagar the Horrible

Edinburgh based OF glory hunters can practice their weegie accents and generally look like tramps.

Oh I fink year so wrang by the way and that, its a pure sin so it is, by the way....pegs tooo furra pouwn

Francis Albert

Good precedent. So if it makes more sense for some future cup final to be held at Murrayfield, the SFA can hardly object.

Ibrox cant be used as its hosting the commonwealth games rugby sevens, The only other choices would be firhill or scotstoun. Both far too small really.

Celtic did however approach uefa and asked to play these games in Dublin, but were telt that their games had to take place in Scotland. They have been trying to get Uefa change its mind for a while. Must have finally given up!

With all due respect, that's because you don't live in Gorgie/Dalry, fella.

Was thinking that myself

It'll be like the film Zulu " thousands of em sir thousands"

I do hope they shame themselves and break a few seats and let everyone see them for what they are

Superb, the TGFITW will be polluting the capital of Scotland. I assume that is the influence from these useless feckers Dungcaster & the other useless fecker who's name escapes me on the hotline to the largest corrupt organisation FIFA run by lovely people like that wee corrupt Swiss chappie and the French erse licker, who's name I have forgotten. :sincere:

Ibrox cant be used as its hosting the commonwealth games rugby sevens, The only other choices would be firhill or scotstoun. Both far too small really.

Celtic did however approach uefa and asked to play these games in Dublin, but were telt that their games had to take place in Scotland. They have been trying to get Uefa change its mind for a while. Must have finally given up!

Lovely, irritate them all the more that Swansea played in the Europa Cup as an English side.

I assume it is only qualifying rounds, wich are not that well attended anyway, could have held it at Albion Rovers.

They couldn't cause any damage and their fans could have walked to it.

Lovely, irritate them all the more that Swansea played in the Europa Cup as an English side.

I assume it is only qualifying rounds, wich are not that well attended anyway, could have held it at Albion Rovers.

They couldn't cause any damage and their fans could have walked to it.

Aye,it says qualifiers in the report,mate.Probably the one time you(well,anyone in the vicinity of Murrayfield)would be pleased that UEFA will throw out their principle of making a team play all their games at the same ground.

I'm assuming that is the case....for the good citizens of the area,I hope so!

With all due respect, that's because you don't live in Gorgie/Dalry, fella.

It's a fair point.

If the crowd is even close to the state of the crowd at the Oasis concert a few years back, you have my sympathies.

Good precedent. So if it makes more sense for some future cup final to be held at Murrayfield, the SFA can hardly object.

good point.

Bassas playing their euro ties at murrayfield that the house value down then

You could ask for a Council Tax reduction ?

In relation to them only playing qualifiers at Murrayfield, were we not refused permission to play a European match at Tynecastle a few years ago on the basis that we had played an earlier round at "home" in Murrayfield? Have the rules changed?

The Roseburn Bar is one of my favorites in Edinburgh.

The thought of these scum bags near it makes me want to boak.

"Heh Erchie, gie th weans a couple o packets i' crisps tae keep thum occupied while we huv a bevvy in thu boozur, antell thum, nae brekin windaes while thu polis ur aboot"

can just hear it now, shudder. :raging:

To be honest I remember terrorising the same establishment with the Drylaw and District Hearts in the 70's so hard to be judgmental. However, I matured into a law abiding citizen, I think that may just be an evolutionary jump too far

MacDonald Jardine
In relation to them only playing qualifiers at Murrayfield, were we not refused permission to play a European match at Tynecastle a few years ago on the basis that we had played an earlier round at "home" in Murrayfield? Have the rules changed?

We were and the Scotsman report says once they nominate a ground that's where all the games are played.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I wonder what the local residents who thought the world had ended the last time Oasis played there will think when Celtic roll into town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were and the Scotsman report says once they nominate a ground that's where all the games are played.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Thought so, surely means Celtic will then be forced to play all CL games at Murrayfield then, group stage to if they get through. Horrible thought.

quincy adams wagstaff

if they sell buckfast

Gregory House M.D.

The more embarrassing thing is that ICT Vs Aberdeen is being held at Parkhead while Murrayfield (In the countries capital city) lies empty :cornette:

Gregory House M.D.

if they sell buckfast

Or if all their stock is out of date and they need rid.

Archived