Mike McCurry - Coincidence or Cheat

skotskosparta

But Fedotovas etc were brought to the club by Romanov, so as things go on JKB, he must take the credit for being at the top of the tree.;)

Can't be ersed looking back to see any comments made by VR at the time, so i will apologise if my timescales are wrong (unlike some i aint perfect).

At the end of the day Romanov came out publicly and slated the SFA/officials/oldfirm bias in our game and was not well supported in the game. Now someone else has said basically the same points and they are treated like gods.

We would not have finished second or won the cup without Burleys signings and start to the season.

Even if you don't think its fact its blatantly obvious.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
But Fedotovas etc were brought to the club by Romanov, so as things go on JKB, he must take the credit for being at the top of the tree.;)

Can't be ersed looking back to see any comments made by VR at the time, so i will apologise if my timescales are wrong (unlike some i aint perfect).

At the end of the day Romanov came out publicly and slated the SFA/officials/oldfirm bias in our game and was not well supported in the game. Now someone else has said basically the same points and they are treated like gods.

Your first bit in red is proving my point!

After he sacked Burley he completely lost credibility. He was no longer somebody interested 100% (above all other football interests) in making Hearts win things.

Anything he said about being cheated after Burley was sacked was tainted by that astonishing decision because people understandably retorted with "Hang on pal, what do you care if refs are biased? You had a chance to win the league, with or without ref bias, and you tossed it away."

And, again - what incident and who were you referring to when you said some fans didn't support him? It's a pretty serious accusation to make if you accept your "timing was off".

Would you say the Riccie three had an agenda as well? And did you support that? I'd say their agenda was definitley pro Hearts.

Give it a rest.

Well said.

But I am not letting him get away with that one. I usually ignore his stuff, but this time he deserved it.

Just how old ARE you?

"It was all his fault Miss. He started it!"

Pathetic.

So what yer saying is Vlad bottled it :P

Couldn't tell you as i am not privvy to what he thinks. Me though, i think that he did not receive enough support from the fok he thought he was fighting the cause for and put it on the back burner..........he has brought it out a couple of times since but gets the same response.

Now he is using his secret weapon...Craig Levein.;)

We would not have finished second or won the cup without Burleys signings and start to the season.

Even if you don't think its fact its blatantly obvious.

Gee whizz, either Romanov is at the top of the tree and gets credit/slated for it or we can choose to give credit/abuse to those in positions underneath him. :confused: It's just like saying how good Burleys team was and then saying Burley left partly due to Vr's interfering in the team. :confused:

Can't have it both ways.

"

And, again - what incident and who were you referring to when you said some fans didn't support him? It's a pretty serious accusation to make if you accept your "timing was off".

Did you not see my apology?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Did you not see my apology?

Didn't, no. Accept mine also.:o

Era Macaroons

hes a PURE BOTTLER

then hides behind the skirts of the old firm

.....and then it alll goes away (till the next incident)

Gee whizz, either Romanov is at the top of the tree and gets credit/slated for it or we can choose to give credit/abuse to those in positions underneath him. :confused: It's just like saying how good Burleys team was and then saying Burley left partly due to Vr's interfering in the team. :confused:

Can't have it both ways.

Why do you consistently act deliberately stupid?

He got credit for making a good appointment. He got slated for sacrificing the good appointment because he wouldn't bow down to his orders.

VR gets his own man in who will take his orders and from that point on we were never the same.

End of story.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Give it a rest.

Just how old ARE you?

"It was all his fault Miss. He started it!"

Pathetic.

Another valuable contribution to JKB from (F)eckauskas...

Another valuable contribution to JKB from (F)eckauskas...

Oh the irony.

Archived