Frail - I had to leave Gary Glen on to try and get something out of the game

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

What a total ****ing ***** this guy is turning into.A young kid who probably should not even have started the game if the physio had his way and then is clearly struggling and the pyhsio reccommends that he should be taken off but Frail declines because he is trying to get something out of the game.So basically putting himself before the player i think.

Im really beginning to hate Frail.

WeeToonJambo

I find myself having to agree with you. Apparently Glen's leg was a real mess and he should never have started the game.

Was on the board a couple of days ago.

Frail should seriously get a grip if thats the attitude he's taking.

I find myself having to agree with you. Apparently Glen's leg was a real mess and he should never have started the game.

I had a quick look at the training at Riccarton on Friday. Glen was jogging around the pitches - and was not training with the first team at that point.

But was then expected to last a full game, most of it on his own a day later?

Oh come on now guys, it was worthwhile, we did get somethign from the game in the end...... oh no, wait a minute..... D'OH!

Ray Winstone

By leaving him on Frail risked long term injury to a young player who has shown promise over the last couple of weeks.

Frail is bad for the club and needs to be punted ASAP.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Frail was in the papers yesterday moaning about not having coaches to 'bounce ideas off' yet when a qualified physio advises him to get a player off he refuses?!

The Future's Maroon

If he was injured...he shouldnt have played or been allowed to carry on playing...simple.

Not the best decision by our interim manager I agree. But I personally dont agree with all the stick Frail seems to be getting on here? He is not a fully qualified/experienced manager so what can we really expect?

anybody else think that maybe,the order for Glen to play, came from above.

Ie Romanov

Last home game show off the young talent,season tickets sales etc.

jambojambo
What a total ****ing ***** this guy is turning into.A young kid who probably should not even have started the game if the physio had his way and then is clearly struggling and the pyhsio reccommends that he should be taken off but Frail declines because he is trying to get something out of the game.So basically putting himself before the player i think.

you probably would have started a thread slating frail for subbing glen if he had! frail has done his best in a difficult situation, ok hes not good enough but we should appreciate his effort, you really are a clown!

Guest JamboRobbo

Lets just hopes Frails latest display of incompetence hasn't had any lasting effect on the player.

Ie Romanov

you probably would have started a thread slating frail for subbing glen if he had! frail has done his best in a difficult situation, ok hes not good enough but we should appreciate his effort, you really are a clown!

The fans knew Glen was struggling, so no fuss would have been made from him not playing at all.

The Future's Maroon

Ie Romanov

It crossed my mind for a second, but we have been assured that all team matters are under Frail's control.....well thats what our owners told us in Jan?! ;)

I like Frail, but he should not get the manager's job - this is a further example. If he wanted somehting from the game, why did he play only one striker, who is unfit, and is so inexperienced?

What concerns me, is all the players back him, which to me suggests they perhaps get an easy ride - especially when they speak of him publicly and to the media, they refer to him as 'Shaggy'. This is not the way to refer to your boss, certainly not in public.

I would refer to a mate as this perhaps, or a drinking buddy, but at worse, I would refer to my manager as gaffer - so I have a ptroblem with this.

I also have concerns over how he thinks result have been so much better under him - really they haven't, some hjave, but some have been so much worse, as have some performances.

Finally, I wish he did not spend the last day or two talking about how he feels for Gretna, when it is not them who pay his wages. If I was a betting man, I would put my money on Gretna.

He has got key points wrong due to inexperience.

The Old Tolbooth

I didn't know this and find it unbelievable!

Frail, JUST GO!

(and take the Romanovs with you!)

winston churchill

frail is trying to win all our bottom six games,so it looks good on his CV.he should go back to working for dave macpherson as a euro trip flunky.

I dont like the "I hadnt lost to anyone apart from the old firm" shi*e we are fed, when the fact is we only had to beat falkirk at home or killie away and yeat we never won either game and played one up front in each game.

And after the split losing 2 games where the team showed NO TEAM SPIRIT, frails favorute frase. he must think if he keeps repeating the same crap after each game we will start beleiving him. And whats worse is the media back him

I didn't know this and find it unbelievable!

Frail, JUST GO!

(and take the Romanovs with you!)

Why would he go? He's coach of a Premier League team, and he is, I imagine, highly paid. He will do and say everything and anything to stay in that position. There will be no falling on the sword. The problem, apart from the fact that his managerial abilities don't seem to be up to scratch, is that someone who is looking after their own skin will not take risks, will not push out the boundaries for the sake of the club. And clubs who don't push out those boundaries, and risk suffering for a while, get NOWHERE.

vegas-voss

Your the ****ing clown.A young player clearly injured and Frail knows so but he admits he kept him on to try and get something out of a meaningless game.Away and bile your heid in a teapot ya ****ing mushroom.

The Future's Maroon

Geez, this place is getting like the old Beeb boards....except at least there it was rival fans arguing?

Geez, this place is getting like the old Beeb boards....except at least there it was rival fans arguing?

Yes, why can't we just all get along together?

rossthejambo
Complete erse.

Where is Calum Elliot btw?

he'll be perfecting his dance moves for britains got talent :cool:

he'll be perfecting his dance moves for britains got talent :cool:

And Vlad is showing him the moves. Should enhance his sell on value!

Archived