A happy thread from the RangersTrust website

jumpship

This does affect us . We should just put up and shut up. :confused:

"In recent days, Dundee United have now heaped embarrassment twice on themselves and Scottish football.

By supporting the fixture scheduling demanded by the cowardly hand of hidden forces that permeates Scottish football their anti-Rangers agenda was exposed. Now their disgraceful attack on one the most respected referees in our game appears to have reinforced their bitterness against our club.

Today's laughable 'complaint' shows all the recklessness of a Willo Flood passback.

The RST calls for Rangers to decline any ticket allocation for Tannadice next season and urges all Rangers supporters to back this course of action.

Let's see whether the loss of at least ?250,000 income is easier to swallow than their anti-Rangers bile."

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
This does affect us . We should just put up and shut up. :confused:

"In recent days, Dundee United have now heaped embarrassment twice on themselves and Scottish football.

By supporting the fixture scheduling demanded by the cowardly hand of hidden forces that permeates Scottish football their anti-Rangers agenda was exposed. Now their disgraceful attack on one the most respected referees in our game appears to have reinforced their bitterness against our club.

Today's laughable 'complaint' shows all the recklessness of a Willo Flood passback.

The RST calls for Rangers to decline any ticket allocation for Tannadice next season and urges all Rangers supporters to back this course of action.

Let's see whether the loss of at least ?250,000 income is easier to swallow than their anti-Rangers bile."

This actually beggars belief. Only the huns could play the victim in this scenario. **** them. Ban their fans from the stadium and charge a fiver less to our fans to sit in thier seats. It may not recoup the whole loss but it will soften the blow and stop us from hearing the pish they spout. Same goes for thier mates from Kerrydale Street. The quicker we show them the world doesnt revolve round them the better.

Come on Zenit

My vocabulary doesn't have horrible enough words in it to describe these people, and the words I CAN think of just don't do them justice.

Speaking of justice, if there's any of that stuff left in football...Rangers will get their just desserts this week. They've been building up some seriously bad karma.

This actually beggars belief. Only the huns could play the victim in this scenario. **** them. Ban their fans from the stadium and charge a fiver less to our fans to sit in thier seats. It may not recoup the whole loss but it will soften the blow and stop us from hearing the pish they spout. Same goes for thier mates from Kerrydale Street. The quicker we show them the world doesnt revolve round them the better.

Come on Zenit

I,m With you pal,For the good of Scottish football we should support RANKERS ON Wednesday!Aye right ,I hope they get MOD EDIT humped!

monkfish1979

I wonder how they'd take it if every single non OF club boycotted castle grayskull? They'd spend years greeting about that. Fuds. I wish them all the worst.

Fozzyonthefence
I wonder how they'd take it if every single non OF club boycotted castle grayskull? They'd spend years greeting about that. Fuds. I wish them all the worst.

Personally, I 've not been to that cauldron of bile & hatred for years, but somehow I don't think they would be bothered if away fans boycotted Ibrox. It wouldn't hit them in the pocket.

Charlie-Brown
My vocabulary doesn't have horrible enough words in it to describe these people, and the words I CAN think of just don't do them justice.

Speaking of justice, if there's any of that stuff left in football...Rangers will get their just desserts this week. They've been building up some seriously bad karma.

I wouldn't be so sure redm - it seems to me that the devil looks after his own! :sad::(:mad:

Independence

Lets just hope that they get well beaten tomorrow night!

And spare a thought for the people of Manchester who are having to live through the nightmare that is a visit from Rangers fans and all the religious bile and bigotry that travels everywhere with them!!!!

lawriejambo
Personally, I 've not been to that cauldron of bile & hatred for years, but somehow I don't think they would be bothered if away fans boycotted Ibrox. It wouldn't hit them in the pocket.

It wouldn't be about hitting them in the pocket

It would be a statement about the bias Ref's have for them..

As Levein said what's the point turning up..

Charlie-Brown
Lets just hope that they get well beaten tomorrow night!

And spare a thought for the people of Manchester who are having to live through the nightmare that is a visit from Rangers fans and all the religious bile and bigotry that travels everywhere with them!!!!

And pity the poor shop-keepers who will have freshly fragranced aroma's in their shop doorways to enjoy! :(

Previously I've supported Aberdeen, Dundee Utd & Celtic in European finals but tomorrow I hope they (Rangers) get badly beaten.

Archived