Turkey on holiday

jambo_

blondejamtart

You sound like a Destination Expert on Trip Advisor for someplace like Icmeler.

:2thumbsup:

You stalking me again, lol?

Doctor FinnBarr

You stalking me again, lol?

Hahaha, just happened to look into the Icmeler forum and seen you'd been bumped up, congrats petal.

:bow:

Rudolf's Mate

Not been for 10 years however stayed in Bodrum (3 times), Icmeler & Marmaris.

Loved it each time I went and would have no hesitation going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are supposed to be going to Ula Denise(?) in July. The mother in law has been going there for years and my Mrs and her sister joined her for a week, so now we "have" all to go.

"Oh its great Andy you can smoke anywhere", wow,

"You can sit near the beach and watch the para-gliders land", OMFG how have I lived without seeing this before.

"We can all go on the Jeep Safari it's a bit bumpy though", great I'm getting a MRI scan next week to see if my back pain is the disc in my back should be taken out after they messed it up 20 odd years ago. A bumpy car ride will be just what the Doctor Orders.

"It will be quite hot but you can sit and have a drink where ever you want". Aye while wear a false leg in that heat, I'll not be leaving the hotel much.

On the other hand, my Mrs is looking forward to it, It is also part of my daughters 21st present and my sons 18th,3 years and 20 days between kids, rhythm method ::facepaw:::vrface::facepalm::42: and they are looking forward to it, and my 50th is part of it too. I only want to go over the Forth Bridge for my 50th. Everyone else is looking forward to it too, so I'll put on my happy face and get on with it because I like seeing my wife and kids happy.

Stevie I'm like this before most holidays but I'm sure with your prior knowledge we will find somewhere that sells a fry up.

:laugh4: Don't worry .... I'm sure we'll get through this together !

We are going to Oludeniz at Easter for two weeks, should be about 22 to 25 which is fine for me! Flying easy jet to Dalaman, ?800 all in for the fortnight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

john brownlee

I'm going on route to Bulgaria and planing a weeks hols in July looking to have a good time.." I'm going Turkish airlines direct from Edinburgh and a good price too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived