'Its a sore one to take"

jimmy the jambo

jimmy the jambo

How many times has Gary Locke said "It was a sore one to take" or "we've let the fans down" this season.

personally,I'm starting to get annoyed with the condescending crap,it's starting to sound like a broken record.

I know the players have a fine box for doing all stupid stuff,maybe for the rest of the season if all the players & management staff could donate money to some local charity's or the foundation for any stupid comment that involves stupid cliches about the fans or the game itself.

If we get lucky,we might afford a half descent defender with the money?

How many times has Gary Locke said "It was a sore one to take" or "we've let the fans down" this season.

personally,I'm starting to get annoyed with the condescending crap,it's starting to sound like a broken record.

I know the players have a fine box for doing all stupid stuff,maybe for the rest of the season if all the players & management staff could donate money to some local charity's or the foundation for any stupid comment that involves stupid cliches about the fans or the game itself.

If we get lucky,we might afford to pay off the chuckle brothers currently occupying the dugout?

FTFY!

jimmy the jambo

Tbf, what is he supposed to say?

"Yeah, our bad, we were shite!"

Maybe "sorry,I'm getting it wrong,the coaching courses I took didn't tell me to think outside the box".

He honestly needs to be truthful & then he'll get a little more respect from me and most likely others.

We can't hide behind the excuse of young players all the time,a lot of the mistakes are football & tactics,for that he needs to address the issue,token apologies are only that,token.

Sheriff Fatman

Maybe "sorry,I'm getting it wrong,the coaching courses I took didn't tell me to think outside the box".

He honestly needs to be truthful & then he'll get a little more respect from me and most likely others.

We can't hide behind the excuse of young players all the time,a lot of the mistakes are football & tactics,for that he needs to address the issue,token apologies are only that,token.

Most of the mistakes are basic errors such as not being able to pass the ball, not being able to control the ball, putting in crosses into the box when there isn't a single Hearts player anywhere near it, panicing when the ball comes to you and immediately passing the ball sideways or backwards to someone who is in a worse position than yourself.

The player should be apologising for forgetting everything they have ever learnt about basic football skills.

What would you actually want him to say though? I'd rather he came out with the cliches than said something that would instantly lose the respect of the players when we have no means of bringing in somebody new.

How about an honest interview ?

'Players let themselves and the fans down' (where relevent)

Actually I suppose the manager can't say that, But they need a kick up the arse, I mean I can accept a loss to, Celtic, ICT, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hibs (Under butcher) Then St mirren, Kilmarnock, St johnstone Im a bit miffed at but losing against ross county and partick ******* thistle is down to a lack of effort or attitude going into the game.

Partick squad wise are pretty similar to us (if not man for man worse) admitedly they have a better strikers but thats where it stops.

How about an honest interview ?

'Players let themselves and the fans down' (where relevent)

Actually I suppose the manager can't say that, But they need a kick up the arse, I mean I can accept a loss to, Celtic, ICT, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hibs (Under butcher) Then St mirren, Kilmarnock, St johnstone Im a bit miffed at but losing against ross county and partick ******* thistle is down to a lack of effort or attitude going into the game.

Partick squad wise are pretty similar to us (if not man for man worse) admitedly they have a better strikers but thats where it stops.

No matter how bad things get, there is no point in airing our dirty laundry in public - nothing good can come of it. And man for man I honestly think they are considerably better than us. Individually stronger and more clued up positionally. We were cut through and out-muscled for the first and poor marking cost us our second - at no point could I see us doing that back to them.

It's only sore to take if there is no fight or passion or being embarrassed about the position we are in. I can take getting humped by quality but through lack of fight or not getting the basics right, that's when it's sore. Been a sore season

John Colquhoun

What is he meant to say? Support the manager and the team! Ffs, most of them are kids....and u boo them?? BDO cannot sack the manager or BB, get over it. We CANNOT get a new manager. We are in ADMINISTRATION. Blimey...

Archived