Family guy !!!!!

super_vlad

super_vlad

New series started last night !

What a disgrace ! The writers of the show should be fired as it was a total joke, get not laugh once. Just another great show coming to the end of its life, what a shame !

Sexton Hardcastle

i take it you missed last sundays new episode? Blue Harvest, the spoof on star wars. Was comical

I watched Family Guy last night dunno if it was the new erpisode though. what happened in it?

maltese jambo
i take it you missed last sundays new episode? Blue Harvest, the spoof on star wars. Was comical

Dunno about comical....wasn't bad though.

i dont think this is a new series either....i saw those 'new' episodes years ago.

Also, why couldn't they have just started the new series on the normal schedule? why were we subjected to some terrible episodes of American Dad? Why is family guy now on at 10?? Why did it clash with MOTD last night?

Me thinks its a woman in charge at BBC 3

super_vlad

Blue harvest was a one of special, it is one of the funniest things i've seen ever. i was expecting the new series to be more of the same but was badly disapointted ! it just seem to be pointless fillings that were not funny in the slightest. Really hope the rest of the series is better than those 2 last night

Sexton Hardcastle

Ah fair enough. Yea It was good. Never seen last nites as went to see Iron Man at the cinema. Pretty feckin awful. The story line is really poor. a few folk walked out an hour into it.

Family guy.....

Lois :- ?Yes Brian, It?ll be good having another child around, I?ll be able to help out once in a while?

Peter :- ?You know what else would help out once in a while??

Lois :- ?What??

Peter :- ?Shutting your vaj !! ?

classic program!

Chad Sexington

I only saw half of the first one but the 2nd one had me in stitches.

I wish The Simpsons was even a tenth as funny these days.

Snake Plissken

Season 1 - very good

season 2 - excellent, the shows peak IMHO

season 3 - good

season 4 - poor

season 5 - mostly good

season 6 - hit and miss

I don't think theres too much gas in the family guy tank to be honest, another season if they went to finish as a good show.

Most likely Fox will milk the cash cow until its dry and a pesh poor parody of itself a la the Simpsons

Archived