Serie A. Inter or Roma on last day !

Midloth_Iain

Midloth_Iain

Going to the wire

Inter 82 points, away to Parma last game.

Roma 81 points, away to Catania last game.

And congratulations to the famous Torino on preserving their top league status. :)

58120AlessandroRosina2.jpg

Sexton Hardcastle

Roma For the double. Gotta love Channel 5 Italian Football. Except John Barnes

loveofthegame

Inter should have enough to beat Parma who are not anything close to what they used to be. Have they not been relegated?

Roma all the way.

Hopefully Milan's big team can also sneak into the final Champions League spot on the last day too, although it would probably be undeserved.

Sexton Hardcastle

Parma and Catania play Inter and Roma. Both teams fighting for Relegation/Champions

Could be a good last day.

Sexton Hardcastle

Got the long sleaved white number this season. Pretty smart as you say. And its not as tight as id worried it would be

Gerd Muller

Sounds like an exciting finish to the season. Makes for good viewing because some of the italian games are boring to watch. I'm not a fan of Italian football anymore, I like watching Spanish football as its more entertaining.

I used to love the Italian football though, I remember watching it when we first got Sky and loved Vialli and Mancini, did both play at Juventus at the time or was it Sampdoria?

Jamboross98

Roma for me too, nice to hear that Inter fans are giving the Siena coach a hard time because he lives in Milan, only doing his job. What do they want? No competition again. Better watch out next year as Juve will be back to claim their rightful throne.

Well done Torino, saved my chances of winning another tenner next year in the derbies!!!

Going to be a great last day of the season with the title, european places and relegation all still in the balance.

But keeping my eye on the battle for fourth. La Viola at Torino and AC home to Udinese.

Sounds like an exciting finish to the season. Makes for good viewing because some of the italian games are boring to watch. I'm not a fan of Italian football anymore, I like watching Spanish football as its more entertaining.

I used to love the Italian football though, I remember watching it when we first got Sky and loved Vialli and Mancini, did both play at Juventus at the time or was it Sampdoria?

They were both at Sampdoria when it was on Sky. Vialli moved to Juventus for the start of the 92-3 season, which was the first one shown on Channel 4. Mancini later moved to Lazio but never played for Juve.

Benny Factor

Last night's match between Zaragoza and Real Madrid being a case in point.

What a game! :)

maltese jambo

Inter will most probably stumble over the finishing line and just do enough...as per usual.

But as a Roma fan myself its been really good just to put the wind up Inter in these past few weeks....the look on the Inter presedents face was priceless after the Siena game!!!

Unfortunatly Catania are my second team :confused::confused:

Archived