X Box problem...

moz

I remember reading a while ago about some on here that had problems with their X boxes and mine has started playing up now........

I have 3 red lights on the circle thing on the front........the bottom two lights and the top left light......they are flashing red.

Shut it down for 5 mins and tried again.......worked for 10 mins and then went back to the 3 red lights.

Is this the ring of death..??........is it fecked..??

Do The Dance
I remember reading a while ago about some on here that had problems with their X boxes and mine has started playing up now........

I have 3 red lights on the circle thing on the front........the bottom two lights and the top left light......they are flashing red.

Shut it down for 5 mins and tried again.......worked for 10 mins and then went back to the 3 red lights.

Is this the ring of death..??........is it fecked..??

Yes.

You will need to go onto the microsoft website. All info is there, and you can arrange for it to be fixed on the website. If you get this sorted and send it away tomorrow, you should have it back by the weekend - with a month's free xbox live..

I sent mine away on Friday, the delivery guy reckoned I should have it back sometime this week.

Archived