'Treatment' for Jamie Walker

Coco

At times it seemed like the duds in the County defence were queuing up for a kick at Walker. Number of really dirty tackles. To Walker's credit that he didn't react and kept on trying to get past them.

Along with Stevenson he's our key attacking player and I'd be looking to get him more of a free role up front. Smith playing so well when he came on would mean that Walker could move a bit further forward.

We have a thin squad, the cloggers are told to injure our few creative players as it will really damage our already slim goalscoring abilities. That's the level at which shite like Ross County operate. It'll work in the end too.

Gorgie Rules Apply

Walker was great first half. Walker, Paterson & Holt at the top of my list out of the young players. Can't wait to see more of Billy King either.

I thought Jamie Walker was superb today (how he didnt get either of the POTM awards is beyond me) and the referee protected him reasonably well, but could have done more. If Jamie had been on the ball more today then I think we would have won.

Jambof3tornado

Walker was great first half. Walker, Paterson & Holt at the top of my list out of the young players. Can't wait to see more of Billy King either.

I want see Adam King more. Looks a good prospect too.

Archived