z list celebrities jungle mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

when do i get to shower in my bikini??

You'll get your bikini back when I say so.

Now off you go and shower...

ebwCaUY.jpg

What's up guys? Check the nick of my teeth.

Damn that cat looks like he could eat his way out of San Quentin Correctional Facilty, y'dig.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've decided I'm going to be Bob Willis. Not sure why.

Not sure who to vote for and I don't think she has a vote yet so I'm going to:

Vote Bev

:lol:

:yas:

You'll be getting in trouble for being a grass :D

I have chocolate bars for you both so it is in your best interests to come and watch the scouse derby. As soon as I land the group whatsapp convo will be getting abused.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

You'll be getting in trouble for being a grass :D

I have chocolate bars for you both so it is in your best interests to come and watch the scouse derby. As soon as I land the group whatsapp convo will be getting abused.

He should get his own house in order first, I mean asking for permission to go to the pub... I expect better from a former world champion.

Just don't wake me up :tongue:.

Votes so far

kimi-2

dandyman-2

and 1 vote for all this lot :)

flux

iantjambo

gizmo

shapes

bev

boof

ryan jarman

gatsby

arnold

stuart

malky

swavkav

The first night in the jungle and the z listers were all trying to go for top dog and trying to get rid of the weakest links. dandyman and Kimi ended up going head to head in the battle for survival and it ended in Dandyman leaving the jungle quicker than he got in.

dandyman- a normal z lister is gone forever.

night time stuff in by 10 please :)

Prince Buaben
Hello :)

vote kimi

For needing permission to come to the bmc on saturday :what:

don't need permission I'm the ******* boss. Was a tongue in cheek comment to Cooper last night!

During the night the cop found a bad celeb. the bad celebs got hold a lookout and drowned him in the lagoon. He didn't do well on the lookout front..

Jambo Sean -lookout is killed

Its now day and Deadline will be midday on Saturday (I know bad timing with footy), but i am working away tomorrow night and will be lucky to even get 5 mins to get on this. so big apologies :(

Bev, DokratrO and Gatsby cant vote for this day.

Ps based on this

vote boof

Que?

Based on what?

If you're going to vote in a BS-ey fashion, surely it would be for the player who follows you - not precedes you.

No?

mixed night, good that the cop found someone bad, but not nice to lose a mason at the start, however at least there are 3 people who know the identity of a goon

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Always difficult to judge things on the first night, standard procedure losing someone good.

Shame to lose a mason but good work cop :thumbsup:

Que?

Based on what?

If you're going to vote in a BS-ey fashion, surely it would be for the player who follows you - not precedes you.

No?

unvote Boof

:vrface:

Thought the lookout was the cop

however at least there are 3 people who know the identity of a goon

And if the cop used BS, the masons should be able to work out his/her identity.

Unfortunately, that means the goons should be able to narrow down the cop to one of a group of 4 (or however many goons there are).

However, it also lessens the likelihood of the goons hitting the cop at night (IMO) as they'll stand to lose one of themselves next day. In fact, I'd suggest it's in the goons' interests for the cop to survive - at least for now - in order to keep their known goon alive.

Ach - I can't type properly on this iPod so will have to shelve the remainder of my thoughts for now...

damn. i voted last night on the bus as my phone battery died. i thought it had gone through but i forgot to check it as i was on a major Dr Who tip last night

sorry guys

unvote gatsby for now.

It's always interesting to see who jumps on with the same excuse or even without am excuse. Shall have a read over and vote later on when I am feeling more human. Not even sure what time it is :(

Iantjambo following shapes lead....

interesting...

Kimi Raikkonen trying to deflect interest elsewhere.... Also interesting :jjyay:

shan night of last for us good people :( , I got nothing to go on so will stick with last nights vote,, vote dunks,

shan night of last for us good people :( , I got nothing to go on so will stick with last nights vote,, vote dunks,

:facepalm:

Archived