z list celebrities jungle mafia game

yvonnejambo

thanks was easy game to run

That wasn't what you predicted in the role-giving PM :lol:

Triffic game, tho. Once swav outed Malky as a goon I reckoned my days were numbered as BS would point to me. Deadpool's non-vote for Malky pretty much sealed his fate.

From memory the investigations were

Malky (BS)

Stuart (must've said something dodgy at some point)

Arnold for being sleepy

Deadpool for looking dodgy

DokratrO and Roger were high on my suspicious list so well done to Kimi and Sheldon for looking undodgy.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a free bar until next game for iantjambo - very well played , mon ami.

That you hooked now? :D

Thank you kind sir.

And yes I am, I spent an unnatural amount of time on this thread and must have read it from start to finish about a dozen times :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What a cop out from Arnold! Rubbish way to finish the game. Enjoyed it though, I managed to go pretty much undetected the whole game.

Cheers Yvonne :thumbsup:.

What a cop out from Arnold! Rubbish way to finish the game. Enjoyed it though, I managed to go pretty much undetected the whole game.

Cheers Yvonne :thumbsup:.

Agreed, you did well to keep your head down. Your vote for gizmo and rogers failure to vote in that particular round is what finally brought you down. :thumbsup:

That wasn't what you predicted in the role-giving PM :lol:

Triffic game, tho. Once swav outed Malky as a goon I reckoned my days were numbered as BS would point to me. Deadpool's non-vote for Malky pretty much sealed his fate.

From memory the investigations were

Malky (BS)

Stuart (must've said something dodgy at some point)

Arnold for being sleepy

Deadpool for looking dodgy

DokratrO and Roger were high on my suspicious list so well done to Kimi and Sheldon for looking undodgy.

It was meant as a joke, didn't want to jump on too soon. Thing is if I'd pushed it more would've killed you night 2 although I think Sheldon would've taken you out first night but Malky insisted on Sean

Run of the mill really. I could hardly get on much first few days which probably didn't do me any favours. We were 50/50 on you and Flux by day 2 but were kinda stuck without showing ourselves because of bs

Power cut last night, nowt I could do. Luckily it wasn't for 4hrs like the last time though.

Anyway...

vote Sheldon

Die Goon DIe!!! :stuart:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Agreed, you did well to keep your head down. Your vote for gizmo and rogers failure to vote in that particular round is what finally brought you down. :thumbsup:

I couldn't do anything else but vote for Gizmo tbh. Surprised I lasted so long after that.

I couldn't do anything else but vote for Gizmo tbh. Surprised I lasted so long after that.

I was convinced you were the snake and rudi was the final goon.

Got it the wrong way round :facepalm:

I was convinced you were the snake and rudi was the final goon.

Got it the wrong way round :facepalm:

Might have been my fault. I really did think Sheldon was the snake, his comments when the snake first bit 'what just happened :lol:' made me suspect.

Archived