4 Goons

1 Cop

1 Doc

1 jungle snake

3 lookouts

11 plain celeb junglies

Characters

Good

The Cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the lookouts. I will only post a positive or negative comment on the thread with no name.

The Doc can nominate one player a night to save. Can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

Lookouts can communicate with each other off thread. They can't communicate with any other roles.

Goons

The goons nominate a person to go up for the nightly task (that nobody seems to survive) they can communicate off thread.

Jungle snake- Out to win for themself so can give a deadly venomous bite to 3 players throughout Regardless of day or night

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

The jungle snake can win for themself if last roled player.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc,Cop,goons and jungle snake in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Ant and Dec

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players. . If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please.

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9 pm on Thursday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities.

PMs on their way..

Please try get into character and choose to be any z list celeb :)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know any z-list celebrities?

Or want to choose one for me?

Free pints all game if you do.

And a free explanation of BS... ::troll:::'>

Player list

1 Deadpool

2 swavkav

3 Rasta

5 Rudi

6 Bev

7 Roger

8 Shapes

10 Ryan Jarman

11 Gizmo

12 Sean

13 Boof

14 Malky

15 dandyman

16 Flux

17 Sheldon

18 iantjambo

19 Gatsby

21 stuart mcneil

22 Dokratro

23 Kimi

25 Arnold

All PMs are out now

From a Terrace thread, there was a referee referred to as Mr Bronson from Grange Hill so I'll be him - or the actor who played him. Probably easier if I just tried to be Mr Bronson though and got grumpy at all the young 'uns making too much noise.

And if the real actor happens to now be a cop, doctor, mafia goon, lookout or snake...don't be looking for any clues in there :lol:

The PM had the word "Plain" in it... :)

As in 'Snakes on a...'?

I'll get around to unvoting you sometime, in that case.

Timmy Mallett of Wacaday fame. :)

Timmy-Mallet-with-Malletts-Mallet.jpg

I think i had a bit of a crush on him ..weird eh!

From a Terrace thread, there was a referee referred to as Mr Bronson from Grange Hill so I'll be him - or the actor who played him. Probably easier if I just tried to be Mr Bronson though and got grumpy at all the young 'uns making too much noise.

And if the real actor happens to now be a cop, doctor, mafia goon, lookout or snake...don't be looking for any clues in there :lol:

He was Hitler in Indiana Jones -Last Crusade and he played an Admiral that Darth Vader force choked to death in Empire Strikes Back. :whistling:

Oh, right - possibly higher up than Z-list then.

Willing to re-choose if the jungle residents deem it appropriate...they can let me know when they pop in for a pint.

vote ryan jarman

no offence but didn't know who to vote for so asked a bursd at work to pick a number between 1 and 25.

She picked 10

Prince Buaben

Morning all,

Vote Kimi

For skiving off the last 2 races and trying to make ends meet in the jungle

I need to eat. I havent been paid all year :sob:

vote ryan jarman

no offence but didn't know who to vote for so asked a bursd at work to pick a number between 1 and 25.

She picked 10

Danny is not happy with this, Vote iantjambo :thumbsup:

600full-danny-trejo.jpg

bottle a broon and 10/20 whiskey chasers barman

and aye vote malky

cos i hate Timmy Mallet

vote dandyman

I'm Ainsley Harriott you knob

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

what about O.J ?

:lol:

I was thinking of going down the sports route, an old cricketer/golfer or something.

vote dandyman

I'm Ainsley Harriott you knob

Aw **** I never noticed that, If I had I would have had no choice but to vote for dandyman.

confusing Ainsley Harriott for Timmy Mallet I ask you :rofl:

might as well use a form of bs and

vote boof

What?

WHAT?

WHAT????

Take a hundred lines, boy.

"I must not vote Boof as he's a good guy"

Have them in my office tomorrow morning or prepare yourself for a caning.

Fancy a pint?

Don't think Mr Bronson fits in with my jovial barkeeper role... :lol:

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

when do i get to shower in my bikini??

gotta get the baps out to keep the public interested after all. this is gonna make me a star all over again

hiyaaaaaaaa

i'm smamfa fox i think

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

when do i get to shower in my bikini??

gotta get the baps out to keep the public interested after all. this is gonna make me a star all over again

hiyaaaaaaaa

i'm smamfa fox i think

Emphasis on the mam I assume

Archived