Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chaka Demus & pliers

Never seen Taylor miss so many doubles with 3 darts.

Well done to Anderson. Did well not to totally lose it when I'm sure many of us expected him to.

Cast No Shadow

Phil will destroy that creepy tosser

What an utter disaster for you.

Feel the pervert: pumped.

Gary Anderson: Champion of the World.

RealMaroonCF

Chisnall. :vrface:

This.

I get every other pick bar this one. Dave looks stuck at the moment. The performances of Thornton and vdv in the last week should have had them higher but he I'm honest I'd have liked to see a complete wildcard like Kim and given it to Keegan Brown. The lad deserves a break given if is youth champion and his performances in the gs and even last week.

Say What Again

Watched a match from the Lakeside before I left for work yesterday. The top seed, James Wilson, was playing. He went on to get pumped 3-1 and become the first top seed to fall at the first hurdle in 15 years. Hardly surprising given that in the time I was watching it, he missed SIXTEEN consecutive attempts at a double.

That may have increased as well. He was still on 16 straight misses when I left for work.

Maroon Sailor

Watched a match from the Lakeside before I left for work yesterday. The top seed, James Wilson, was playing. He went on to get pumped 3-1 and become the first top seed to fall at the first hurdle in 15 years. Hardly surprising given that in the time I was watching it, he missed SIXTEEN consecutive attempts at a double.

That may have increased as well. He was still on 16 straight misses when I left for work.

I think there is a case to do away with seedings in the BDO

Ross Montgomery up 2 sets to nil on Scott Waites (3.0 / 3.1), only missed one double, ton + finishes, last one of 161.

And he has had a couple of darts nearer double one when aiming for a treble 20.

Ross Montgomery up 2 sets to nil on Scott Waites (3.0 / 3.1), only missed one double, ton + finishes, last one of 161.

And he has had a couple of darts nearer double one when aiming for a treble 20.

Finished 4-0. was some pretty impressive darts for the BDO it has to be said

RealMaroonCF

Ross was an embarrassment today. Even broke down afterward. He just couldn't get a thing going. The number of 1s and 5s was terrible.

Really thought he was on the verge of putting his lakeside nightmares to bed too.

When Mitchell is I'm the semis that tells you he state of the bdo. It hurts to say it but they need to bin this whole world championship thing. It is truly embarrassing now.

BDO might be guff but that shit the other day with Alan "Chuck" Norris v Darryl Parfitt, or whatever his name is, was great to watch. 

Is Wolfie Adams still in? :jj:

They're all better than us.

Prince Buaben

BDO might be guff but that shit the other day with Alan "Chuck" Norris v Darryl Parfitt, or whatever his name is, was great to watch. 

Is Wolfie Adams still in? :jj:

They're all better than us.

Reckon if i practiced there wouldnt be much in it.

Anyway. Hope wolfie gets pumped the night.

Losing 1-0 :jjyay:

Archived