Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to bed when it looked like Taylor was going to win. Just watched it on You Tube. Great finish by Michael.

Taylor is bad loser, last year he was moaning that some players were not giving him respect.

Glad he is out.

Richie Burnett 1 set up.

Always liked the tired looking Welshman. Ever since he was in the bdo.

No idea why.

Have started to watch the darts with the sound down these days. Mardle is awful and the crowds are just annoying. What happened to the best of order? Half the folk there seem more intsterered in having a sing song.

Have started to watch the darts with the sound down these days. Mardle is awful and the crowds are just annoying. What happened to the best of order? Half the folk there seem more intsterered in having a sing song.

The crowd were doing the Poznan the other night - most don't even watch the darts.

The_razors_edge

The crowd were doing the Poznan the other night - most don't even watch the darts.

In fairness it was during the Justin pipe match. I'd turn my back if he was playing too.

During his match the other night the crowd were also singing 'stand up if you hate the darts'. It was that bad

Slevinkelevra

In fairness it was during the Justin pipe match. I'd turn my back if he was playing too.

During his match the other night the crowd were also singing 'stand up if you hate the darts'. It was that bad

it is mind numbing to watch, an thats him quickened his pace, so he said!!

Maroon Sailor

How did Huybrechts manage to nab a doll like that ?

She gets more attractive every year

1-3 comeback is on !

The_razors_edge

Tell you what.....they're going to struggle to pick 6 wildcards for next year's premier league. Everyone was touting chisnall and huybrechts as possibilities but with both going out early theyve got no chance. Andy hamilton also out early and they can't possibly include Justin pipe.

The Mighty Thor
Tell you what.....they're going to struggle to pick 6 wildcards for next year's premier league. Everyone was touting chisnall and huybrechts as possibilities but with both going out early theyve got no chance. Andy hamilton also out early and they can't possibly include Justin pipe.

Not if they want to hold it on a single night.

Slevinkelevra

think peter wright now a stick on for a wild card entry along with robert thornton. Depending on how far he gets gary anderson could be in with a shout aswell. Struggling to think of any others, probably wes newton will be one. Suppose it depends on how some do in this tournament. If pipe gets to the semi's or final then I think they have to offer him a place. Would be awful though

Chaka Demus & pliers

They could always have two boards at once and Pipe starts his match first whilst the other games are started on the 2nd board.

Play all the other games on that board and once they've finished everyone can concentrate on the 2nd half of Pipe's match.

The_razors_edge

think peter wright now a stick on for a wild card entry along with robert thornton. Depending on how far he gets gary anderson could be in with a shout aswell. Struggling to think of any others, probably wes newton will be one. Suppose it depends on how some do in this tournament. If pipe gets to the semi's or final then I think they have to offer him a place. Would be awful though

It would be dire viewing and would undo all the good work done by the PDC in creating the premier league to raise the profile of the game. The top 6 probably picks itself - Taylor, MVG, Lewis, Whitlock, wade and RVB. I agree Thornton is likely to return as he looks in cracking form. Outside shout for me is Richie Burnett. Played very well in his 1st 2 games and brushed Andy hamilton aside like he was a qualifier and not a seed.

The Great Khali

Surely Edward Hankerchief is a stick on for a wildcard?

He better be or I'm sending my ticket for Aberdeen back.

Especially if Justin Pipe gets in.

Maroon Sailor

He better be or I'm sending my ticket for Aberdeen back.

Especially if Justin Pipe gets in.

Need to get your slippers on to watch Pipe

Slevinkelevra

C'moan the big felly fae the Heelands

Big John Henderson up next

agreed!! C'mon big man. He wins there will be 4 scottish players in the 3rd round :-D

Maroon Sailor

Ha ha someone threw a Huntly FC scarf on the stage for Big John !

Always reminds me of the Scottish cup match with them when Adrian Boothroyd scored two in a 6-0 win

Maroon Sailor

How good does the atmosphere at the darts look?

Everybody just gets pished

Even Emu is there tonight

Maroon Sailor

Can't believe Emu didn't win the fancy dress tonight - he's been singing at the walk on music as well !

Henderson just looks like a fat baby.

He's not too shabby at the darts though. The more Scots in the later stages of the tournament the better.

Archived