Premiership betting?

rossi_1983

rossi_1983

What's the betting for tomorrow?

I had a 5-fold (Palace, Falkirk, Motherwell, Arsenal, Boro) but it was bust by Palace earlier, so needed a new bet to cover my Man City handicap bet

Have gone for

Middlesbro

Arsenal

Fulham :eek:

The first 2 is the cover, and I added Fulham for some value, as they are the form team and Portsmouth will hopefully have 1 eye on the cup final.

My worry is that Portsmouth winning (and City losing) will bust my handicap and my treble, but I am struggling to see a better bet than Fulham

If Arsenal win, and Boro only draw, then my handicap is also bust (today's coupon was supposed to roll over to tomorrow, so I could then do a bet on Arsenal win, Boro draw, but that plab failed) :eek:

A Blackburn win and City failing to win would also bust it :eek:

My cover is pretty skimpy! I had considered just laying Man City on Betfair, but at 3/1 it was gonna decimate any profits pretty quickly

Ah, **** it, it wouldn't be gambling without a little risk :sad:

cosanostra

I've decided that i'm rubbish at betting and i'm going for a 2000/1 ?1 accumulator only.

For now...... :)

rossi_1983
I've decided that i'm rubbish at betting and i'm going for a 2000/1 ?1 accumulator only.

For now...... :)

Playing it safe...I like it :P

Betfair have given me a free ?5 (No idea why, since I ain't used my account for ages), what should I put it on?

I think I will use it to get a bit more cover, but I can't decide on wether it should be on Blackburn to win, or the Arsenal win, Boro draw double. I think the second is probably more likely :confused:

Era Macaroons

your free ?5 is because you havent used them for a while....a hook to start using them again.

cosanostra

Bearing in mind that i'm rubbish at betting these days, i quite like Watford at home for 2.4 (live on TV as well so you get to watch the game) and Arsenal away at Sunderland for 1.9.

rossi_1983
your free ?5 is because you havent used them for a while....a hook to start using them again.

Bit late giving me it on the last day of the season! Or does it mean I am gonna start betting on the Russian League etc:eek:

cosanostra

Final tip, because it's the last day of the season and there are a fair few meaningless games, i think there may be some pre season friendly type, played at walking pace games that end in draws.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I honestly fancy Derby.

I was talking about it last night with my mates, sure derby are 9/2 and Portsmouth are 5/2 at home!

That may be my double today!

Ivan Drago
I think those two could be draws.

i've done them to draw along with Boro and Spurs.

Final tip, because it's the last day of the season and there are a fair few meaningless games, i think there may be some pre season friendly type, played at walking pace games that end in draws.

I've got 3 draws @ 26/1

Everton vr Newcastle

Spurs vrs Liverpool

Watford vrs Hull

cosanostra
I've got 3 draws @ 26/1

Everton vr Newcastle

Spurs vrs Liverpool

Watford vrs Hull

I have a ten team accumulator and i think 5 of them are draws.

rossi_1983
I honestly fancy Derby.

I was talking about it last night with my mates, sure derby are 9/2 and Portsmouth are 5/2 at home!

That may be my double today!

I was tempted by Derby too. Reading just can't score

I fancy Fulham though. They are on good form, and Portsmouth just don't look interested since they reached the FA cup final. Their players are too scared they will get injured, so haven't been making any challenges! I think Redknapp will also make wholesale changes, as his first 11 for next week is basically set in stone

Just did a ten bet accumulator predicting the result of every game in the premiership today. I've got quite a few draws and would get ?6k if it comes in.

Have got another bet that a bit more realistic but every time I post them on JKB that are always naff so I'll hold off for now. If I'm back on here at some point tonight you'll know whether I won or not.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I was tempted by Derby too. Reading just can't score

I fancy Fulham though. They are on good form, and Portsmouth just don't look interested since they reached the FA cup final. Their players are too scared they will get injured, so haven't been making any challenges! I think Redknapp will also make wholesale changes, as his first 11 for next week is basically set in stone

I just can't see Fulham winning.

Despite the last few results they are still absolute gash (not you Niemi :))

Derby will win I think. It's sods law for Reading that the worst team in the Premiership history will relegate them!

cosanostra
Bearing in mind that i'm rubbish at betting these days, i quite like Watford at home for 2.4 (live on TV as well so you get to watch the game) and Arsenal away at Sunderland for 1.9.

2-0 Hull at half time - exactly why i'm rubbish at betting these days.

rossi_1983
What's the betting for tomorrow?

I had a 5-fold (Palace, Falkirk, Motherwell, Arsenal, Boro) but it was bust by Palace earlier, so needed a new bet to cover my Man City handicap bet

Have gone for

Middlesbro

Arsenal

Fulham :eek:

The first 2 is the cover, and I added Fulham for some value, as they are the form team and Portsmouth will hopefully have 1 eye on the cup final.

My worry is that Portsmouth winning (and City losing) will bust my handicap and my treble, but I am struggling to see a better bet than Fulham

If Arsenal win, and Boro only draw, then my handicap is also bust (today's coupon was supposed to roll over to tomorrow, so I could then do a bet on Arsenal win, Boro draw, but that plab failed) :eek:

A Blackburn win and City failing to win would also bust it :eek:

My cover is pretty skimpy! I had considered just laying Man City on Betfair, but at 3/1 it was gonna decimate any profits pretty quickly

Ah, **** it, it wouldn't be gambling without a little risk :sad:

That boro game was a close run thing, but it scrapes through!

The handicap failed, but the treble comes up so not a bad overall result, since I got about 8/1 for it

Dr Ian Malcolm

?2 five-fold.

Falkirk

Motherwell

Everton

Fulham

Liverpool

?78 back - pays for a new passport, nice wee end to the season.

Archived