Der Huns

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

2-0 up.

Have only listened to a bit of the game.

United have a penalty turned down. Billy Dodds says it was "Stonewall and the ref bottled it"

United goal chaled off just a second ago. Nobody knows why ?

Can anyone watching the game on Sultanta shed any light on the two incidents ?

Ibrahim Tall

The "goal" was a goal, Swanson hit a shot it and clearly deflected off Weir and into the net.

:confused:

Edit:

Cousin headbuts Wilkie same as the Fiorentina game, nothing happens.

Ryan Gosling

Hunt clean through, Weir clips Hunt's legs, no penalty.

Swanson hits shot from 25 yards, deflects off Weir and goes in.

Linesman says it hit off Robertson who was nowhere near the ball.

Absolutely disgusting.

Was flicking so missed the 'chalked off goal' but the penalty incident was a total shocker. Absolute stonewall penalty though I think the lino should have made the decision regardless as McCurry may have been blocked off by a player running across his view.

Charlie-Brown

I am not watching that game but this kind of bias / incompetence has been going on for a century. Is anybody really surprised?

Gigolo-Aunt

Absolutely disgusting.

Cheers, matey.

2-1!

Feck Rangers.

Footballfirst

It's just business as usual when the refs won't give a pen against the OF at home.

The 2nd goal was a straight forward own goal deflected off Weir. The linesman chalked it off, but I can only think that he thought it delflected off a Utd player in an offside position, who just ran across behind Weir just before Weir touched it

Good goal by MDV though. All to play for !!

Gigolo-Aunt

Commentator...

"De Vries looks to the linesman and ref to make make sure"

Ryan Gosling

What a goal by de Vries

Booked for celebration, pathetic, while Cousin headbutts Wilkie and stays on.

Mark_Mywords
Commentator...

"De Vries looks to the linesman and ref to make make sure"

He got booked for that! :confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This game is corrupt.

No doubt about it.

Absolute fecking shambles.

Cracking header from De Vries, and he's then booked for not celebrating!!!

Thought it was only us who were on the receiving end of those like today.

i hate all the conspiracy theory stuff, but by feck this game is making me think twice! shocking decisions, they can't be defended. MDV had a good celebration giving a good dig to the linesman!

This game is corrupt.

No doubt about it.

Absolute fecking shambles.

Toyally agre - Im just getting organised to go to our game and watching this on Setanta.

David Murray says the SPL is a laughing stock - well I agree.

David Weir should have been red carded and a penalty awarded - it was beyond being stonewall.

Then goal disallowed when it clearly deflects off Weir.

Then Cousin gets involved with Lee Wilkie (who is also a prize plum), headbutts him and walks away.

Then De Vries booked for celebrating a goal????

Levein was quality - clearly seen shouting to Mike McCurry "Mike!!! Mike!!! Just blow the effin whistle now and let us all go home...."

All this played to the usual backing track of the Sash, the bouncy and the gallows song.

My blood pressure is through the roof - nae wonder I drink before our games!;)

RockyBalboa

3-1

1 down, 1 top go :cool:

Fecking disgrace the ref is, but it happens to every team so at least it's consistant.

Que a whole week and a half of Celtic supporters moaning like mad because it isn't there week of getting gifts (hopefully) :cool:

maroonlegions

Its about time more managers and owners of clubs grew some b**** and stood up to this injustice , united together the SFA will have to listen and jurnos and the media should highlight it more, there should be no hiding place for the corruption that plagues the SPL.:evilno:

rossi_1983
3-1

1 down, 1 top go :cool:

Fecking disgrace the ref is, but it happens to every team so at least it's consistant.

Que a whole week and a half of Celtic supporters moaning like mad because it isn't there week of getting gifts (hopefully) :cool:

I have no real sympathy for the other teams getting bad decisions any more

When we made our stand, noone else backed us up, instead choosing to sit back and not complain, whilst knowing that if by some miracle there was a positive decision, they would also benefit, whilst leaving us exposed as the sole antagonists

Good result. Ra sellik one step closer to losing their SPL title and ending the season trophyless. :)

Professor.Arturo

Dundee Utd were cheated, pure and simple, by a corrupt Scottish football association and their officials!

It has to question our loyalty of following any SPL side outwith the OF.....is it really worth the grief? The duopoly must be maintained at all costs.

Sad day.

RockyBalboa

When we made our stand, noone else backed us up, instead choosing to sit back and not complain, whilst knowing that if by some miracle there was a positive decision, they would also benefit, whilst leaving us exposed as the sole antagonists

How do you mean when you made your stand?

What did you do?

rossi_1983
How do you mean when you made your stand?

What did you do?

Levein making a stand by not paying his fine after the Dougie MacDonald debacle

Vlad and others subsequently complaining about the corruption in the game

If other clubs had supported us, changes could have been forced. Instead we wre left isolated

RockyBalboa
Its about time more managers and owners of clubs grew some b**** and stood up to this injustice , united together the SFA will have to listen and jurnos and the media should highlight it more, there should be no hiding place for the corruption that plagues the SPL.:evilno:

Do danger it will be highlighted more.

Just like the filth they sing, the media will always be biased towards them to keep the glasgow public sweet. :evilno:

"United were denied what appeared a stonewall penalty when Hunt looked to have been clipped by Davie Weir, but referee Mike McCurry waved away the appeals."

"United had a legitimate goal chalked-off when Swanson's shot deflected off Weir and the linesman inexplicably flagged for offside."

Thomas McGuigan, BBC

RockyBalboa
Levein making a stand by not paying his fine after the Dougie MacDonald debacle

Vlad and others subsequently complaining about the corruption in the game

If other clubs had supported us, changes could have been forced. Instead we wre left isolated

But what do you want other clubs to do to support you?

Other managers have been fined for asking for constancy and Hughes is in big ****** just now.

Vlad just goes on mad rants once in a while and nobody is going to back all his Mowgli and Monkey stuff he went on about a wee while ago.

Nobody from ANY club has sat down, given an interview saying refs are biased towards the old firm. When CL got fined it wasnt for remarks after playing Celtic or Rangers was it?

A stand has to be made I agree, but by the chairman or chief exec of clubs, like a statement or something. It's about something should be done. Levien will (rightly) rant after this and all will be forgotten in two weeks time. Eddie Thompson or whoever should right a letter asking for an explanation from the SFA. Cousin gets a yellow for a headbut but Nish of Hibs gets sent off for mouthing back to the ref - something the crab does every game. Its all wrong.

Drew Busby !
"United were denied what appeared a stonewall penalty when Hunt looked to have been clipped by Davie Weir, but referee Mike McCurry waved away the appeals."

"United had a legitimate goal chalked-off when Swanson's shot deflected off Weir and the linesman inexplicably flagged for offside."

Thomas McGuigan, BBC

Sounds like Davisgate revisited.

I don't give a fecking toss whether they win in Manchester, it's a matter of supreme indifference to me.

However the forecast for the next week is warm to hot. Add in 100K+ drunk huns in the middle of Manchester and I guarantee you that it will all kick-off if they lose.

Heres hoping for that, and for the consequent retribution from UEFA/FIFA that this vile institution deserves. Because for sure they can get away with and do what the feck they want up here.

rossi_1983
But what do you want other clubs to do to support you?

Other managers have been fined for asking for constancy and Hughes is in big ****** just now.

Vlad just goes on mad rants once in a while and nobody is going to back all his Mowgli and Monkey stuff he went on about a wee while ago.

Nobody from ANY club has sat down, given an interview saying refs are biased towards the old firm. When CL got fined it wasnt for remarks after playing Celtic or Rangers was it?

A stand has to be made I agree, but by the chairman or chief exec of clubs, like a statement or something. It's about something should be done. Levien will (rightly) rant after this and all will be forgotten in two weeks time. Eddie Thompson or whoever should right a letter asking for an explanation from the SFA. Cousin gets a yellow for a headbut but Nish of Hibs gets sent off for mouthing back to the ref - something the crab does every game. Its all wrong.

Fair point about the Levein incident

I wasn't referring to Vlad's rants towards journalists about Mowgli and monkeys. He has received numerous fines for complaining about bias towards the Old Firm, notably the Andy Davis incident. All it would take would be for every club outside the Old Firm, who have had similar incidents happen to them, to say they supported the opinion. The SFA is never gonna fine or punish every club.

Mass action is the only way to get a reaction

RockyBalboa
Fair point about the Levein incident

I wasn't referring to Vlad's rants towards journalists about Mowgli and monkeys. He has received numerous fines for complaining about bias towards the Old Firm, notably the Andy Davis incident. All it would take would be for every club outside the Old Firm, who have had similar incidents happen to them, to say they supported the opinion. The SFA is never gonna fine or punish every club.

Mass action is the only way to get a reaction

I agree mate every manager should back Levein today and take action :evilno:

rossi_1983
I agree mate every manager should back Levein today and take action :evilno:

The problem is that teams only complain when something happens to them

Vlad is just about mad enough that he might say something about it, which could be a catalyst for others to speak out

Alternatively, we could hope that Hibs get an awful decision against them tomorrow :P

RockyBalboa
The problem is that teams only complain when something happens to them

Vlad is just about mad enough that he might say something about it, which could be a catalyst for others to speak out

Alternatively, we could hope that Hibs get an awful decision against them tomorrow :P

Its inevtible after today mate.

The problem with some managers is they want to go on a manage the old firm so will say nowt. Well done to Levein though, and Mixu has shown he doesnt give a ****** too so hopefully he will say something.

The media should ask every managers opinion on it after the matches today and tomorrow. But they Wont. Weegie loving ****

Today was definitely 3 of the 15 points Rodney was talking about (although wrong time/place).

I have said on many occasions we need to eliminate this poison of Rangers having refs from neighbouring towns as they are scared stiff to give the "wrong" decision. Referees should be totally neutral and not live in fear of losing business or having their windows put in. It is a disgraceful GFA practice and it is time UEFA acted. McCurry gave them their handball goal in the cup with us (and repaid us in a meaningless game) and was in the middle today again. Action needs to be taken NOW! How many mistakes do you need before you call it corruption?

Through thick and thin

McCurry was as well pulling on a blue shirt today. Murray will have been delighted with his performance. That filth at greyskull sicken me. :evilno:

IMA MAROON

Absolutely disgusting.

I've not seen these incidents but a mate has watched the replays and said Hunt dived and their was a United player blocking the keepers view for the chopped off goal.

Toyally agre - Im just getting organised to go to our game and watching this on Setanta.

David Murray says the SPL is a laughing stock - well I agree.

David Weir should have been red carded and a penalty awarded - it was beyond being stonewall.

Then goal disallowed when it clearly deflects off Weir.

Then Cousin gets involved with Lee Wilkie (who is also a prize plum), headbutts him and walks away.

Then De Vries booked for celebrating a goal????

Levein was quality - clearly seen shouting to Mike McCurry "Mike!!! Mike!!! Just blow the effin whistle now and let us all go home...."

All this played to the usual backing track of the Sash, the bouncy and the gallows song.

My blood pressure is through the roof - nae wonder I drink before our games!;)

Great post!

Sounds like Davisgate revisited.

I don't give a fecking toss whether they win in Manchester, it's a matter of supreme indifference to me.

However the forecast for the next week is warm to hot. Add in 100K+ drunk huns in the middle of Manchester and I guarantee you that it will all kick-off if they lose.

Heres hoping for that, and for the consequent retribution from UEFA/FIFA that this vile institution deserves. Because for sure they can get away with and do what the feck they want up here.

I'll bet it kicks-off around 2pm on Wednesday. Those drunken bozoes will have lost the plot with the local polis by that time and the centre of Manchester will look like down-town Beirut circa 1985 with casualty clearing stations manned to the gunwals on every street corner.

Scotland's name will once again be dragged into the gutter by Der Hun neanderthols, wrapped in Union Flags to add to the utter numbing mindlessness of it all.

Ryan Gosling
I've not seen these incidents but a mate has watched the replays and said Hunt dived and their was a United player blocking the keepers view for the chopped off goal.

Your mate is clearly a hun, a closet hun or a moron.

No offence like.

When Willie Young gave us the 'penalty' in the cup final in 1998 I was almoast convinced that there is no conspiracy and refs just made the odd mistake. But Willie was about to retire and perhaps, just perhaps he gave a very soft decision to redress an imbalance which is still going on. God bless you Willie.

As for McCurry and his linesmen, they should be ashamed. Ashamed because they robbed a good Dundee Utd side so soon after they were similarly robbed in the league cup final. Ashamed because their bias was exposed on live television. And ashamed because they have made it clear that the OF duopoly is sacrosanct and the efforts of the McGees, Leveins and Pataleinens of this world will always go unrewarded if Rangers or Celtic are seriously threatened.

The time for foreign refs and on-the-spot TV evidence has finally arrived. Today was a disgrace.

Well said!:clap:

jambojim52
Good result. Ra sellik one step closer to losing their SPL title and ending the season trophyless. :)

Noticed you and the other rangers apologists avoided posting on this thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14213&page=2

Nothing to say about Utd being cheated ?

Still think rangers deserve to win anything?

Time for the OF to GTF ruining the game is just the start. The race for third is now a mockery, and how can anyone justify taking money away from other teams in the SPL? Motherwell, Utd and Hibs may as well toss a coin for third as none will get a result against the OF filth. The prize of europe and more TV/league cash should voted on by the oF, and save the fans money by not bothering to turn up.

:rolleyes: I'm not on KB 24*7. :cool:

I do have something to say. I have no sympathy for them. Hearts raised the issue on a number of occasions and looked to other clubs for support. They all cacked themselves. For being spineless, United got what they deserved.

I trust this clarifies matters. :)

Drew Busby !
Noticed you and the other rangers apologists avoided posting on this thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14213&page=2

Still think rangers deserve to win anything?

Time for the OF to GTF ruining the game is just the start. The race for third is now a mockery, and how can anyone justify taking money away from other teams in the SPL? Motherwell, Utd and Hibs may as well toss a coin for third as none will get a result against the OF filth. The prize of europe and more TV/league cash should voted on by the oF, and save the fans money by not bothering to turn up.

Its no consolation - but the high liklihood of a hun riot in Manchester in midweek will expose this vile institution for all it's worth.That'll put to bed forever the oft-quoted notion of rantic playing in the EPL. Which will be a pity, as theres nothing I'd like more than seeing them parade their bigotry down south on a fortnightly basis.

Guest JamboRobbo

I do have something to say. I have no sympathy for them. Hearts raised the issue on a number of occasions and looked to other clubs for support. They all cacked themselves. For being spineless, United got what they deserved.

Lets hope Hearts speak up to back Utd then, otherwise we'll be spineless, and next time it happens to us, we'll just be getting what we deserve.

Gerd Muller

Shocking decisions and just shows how bad scottish football is. The SFA must see these awful decisions and make no effort to sort it out or even apologise. Dundee utd were playing for europe and the possible point they got could have made the difference. I honestly hate scottish football now. I hate how every week, we are always talking about how a bad decision has affected one game in the SPL. Oh and lets boycott the sun and the daily record. We don't need to read about the old firm so no need for these papers to be sold anywhere in the edinburgh area.

jambojim52

Not what I meant and you know it. However, I never expected the right answer.

MackaysCentreSpot

Spot on mate.

Clarkserino

Would like to see Murray and Burley come out and ask Scotland to get behind the Huns in the UEFA cup final after that farce yesterday. They've got a bloody cheek.

The Huns promote Scotland as well as Fritz promotes fresh air. Hope they get royally humped and all the trains break down on the way back. Would love to see them win feck all now.

Archived