United Dots

Clerry Jambo

2 weeks away but I have faith in the Dot Counters to keep this near the top.........

Wheatfield: 817

Gorgie : 419

Bertie : 355

Total : 1591

2 weeks away but I have faith in the Dot Counters to keep this near the top.........

Wheatfield: 817

Gorgie : 419

Bertie : 355

Total : 1591

Good effort Clerry, what about QoS though?

StMirren is the most important fixture out of the three. It would be great to get a sell out against them to really show them that we'll be the ones staying in the SPL, not them.

Our home games so far (h1b5, sheep and sellik) have had sizeable away supports which have helped the fill the ground. Utd and st midden will bring only a handful, therefore it's up to Hearts fans not only the fill the 3 stands but fill a good part of the Roseburn as well. Both games are at 3pm on a Saturday and no "nasty" fans to upset the more sensitive amongst our support. In other words, no excuses for not attending if you are able.

We need to step up the advertising/promotion for these games.. Sell these out and it brings a lot of money into the club from games that are generally low sellers..

A carefully released statement on the Hearts website confirming our continuing cash struggle could make the difference of a couple of thousand seats being sold..

Hearts fans sometimes need a call to arms to rouse themselves..

All roads lead to Gorgie

I just hope we can get the win we really need up at county first. If not the pessimists may get the upper-hand and it will start to get harder to sell out games. We need to keep dragging our jambo chums along to games, it is up to us. PS I can see UTD maybe bringing 1500 to the game if they are on a run.

Given we use riccarton could we not offer student deals say 3 for 2 if sales are slow ? Anything to get bums on seats , and as its been posted the st cheats home game is a huge one that really should be one where we fill the stadium preferably with full priced tickets but again if its slow , discounted ones

After a great day out for my daughter and grandson at the Aberdeen game and, first time in the disabled section of the Wheatfield, already booked Wheatfield again and managed to get two seats right behind for son and grandson.

Same result will do!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Both games are at 3pm on a Saturday and no "nasty" fans to upset the more sensitive amongst our support. In other words, no excuses for not attending if you are able.

I don't know about that, UTD might bring Jim Spence and Lorrain Kelly.

I just hope we can get the win we really need up at county first. If not the pessimists may get the upper-hand and it will start to get harder to sell out games. We need to keep dragging our jambo chums along to games, it is up to us. PS I can see UTD maybe bringing 1500 to the game if they are on a run.

Utd struggle to get 1500 at home games

All roads lead to Gorgie

Utd struggle to get 1500 at home games

True but I think like the sheep they have a few eighties hangers on still living in the central belt and Fife. Most seemed to be pleased to see the back of Houston as well and a Saturday 3pm kickoff,I'm hopeful.

Guys just had a look at Hearts E ticket for the Q of the S game and I have to say the tickets sales for this are shockingly bad!

Yep. This is worrying.

There might not be much more than 4,000 there.

alicante jambo

Ive made a wee deal with the bird everytime we go back to Scotland we shall be going to tynie for the match.Utd is gonna be one of these times im looking for 3 points.Mon the jts.

Yep. This is worrying.

This round of the LC tends to get a crowd round about 6000 mark, probably we'll end up with something near that. Would have hoped that maybe a few more would turn out for this under current circumstances but can't see it happening.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Yep. This is worrying.

Folk have been shelling out a far amount of cash so far this season going home and away. If that means giving a League Cup game a miss, so be it.

Folk have been shelling out a far amount of cash so far this season going home and away. If that means giving a League Cup game a miss, so be it.

Tickets are only ?12 though. Would have expected us to sell a lot more with those kind of prices.

Will probably buy my ticket for QOS on the night, as I can see thousands others doing the same. On topic of the UTD game, will be another 15,000+ crowd me thinks.

Hannibal Lecter

Wasn't going to be able to make this due to money being a little tight but changed my mind and 2 tickets were purchased on Saturday.

Dagger Is Back

To be honest, if people can afford to go to QOS in terms of having time and money, there is absolutely no excuse.

Or do we need BDO to come out with a 'we're fecked' press release?

Money is tight at the moment and no other fans in Scotland (or the UK?) have given more for their club than we have in the past few months. I'm pretty sure that if people have the time and the money, they will make every effort to attend the QoS game. Me and the mate took advantage of the ?12 price to add to the season ticket. I think a lot of folk will wait until nearer the time, or even the day itself, before deciding on whether to go or not.

Winston Ingram

There should be a 3 game package say 3 for 40 quid

Can't really do that because people moan about season tickets therefore being more expensive than walk-up cost. Plus complicated to split that in sense of cup tie and monies due to QoS.

Without preaching about it, people not going to cup tie should still make every extra effort to buy a ticket.. it's only 15 quid. Always thought there was a danger folk would think "we're okay now" in a financial sense when that cannot yet be said for certain.

That said, would also be interested to know what BDO budgeted for in terms of this cup given we were penalty kicks away from being out of it altogether a round ago. If we didnt have the QoS game at all, what then?

Yep. This is worrying.

If that was the case we could end up close to making a loss out the game after match day costs, particualry with half the gate going to QotS, and tickets priced cheap (?5 for kids students and OAPs). If people cant make it because of work or what not would be good if they could buy the ?5 tickets and donate them to big hearts/back to the club

If that was the case we could end up close to making a loss out the game after match day costs, particualry with half the gate going to QotS, and tickets priced cheap (?5 for kids students and OAPs). If people cant make it because of work or what not would be good if they could buy the ?5 tickets and donate them to big hearts/back to the club

QOS will only get half the money after everything else is deducted.

scott herbertson

actually if you can't go to the game you would be better donating to the kickback fund 100% of that goes to Hearts .

which as I have suggested it is what I will do as i cant go

mainstandjambo

Back on to subject of Dundee Utd dot counting, current seats available: Wheatfield - 767, Gorgie - 404, Main - 334. Total - 1505.

kettering jam tart

Looking at these games, selling out the 3 stands would be a good achievement. I cant see the roseburn being opend up for many games at all this season. 14 - 15,000 is a reasonable gate for cat B and C games

Back on to subject of Dundee Utd dot counting, current seats available: Wheatfield - 767, Gorgie - 404, Main - 334. Total - 1505.

Wheatfield: 757

Gorgie : 401

Bertie : 333

Total : 1491

Dr Ian Malcolm

Can't really do that because people moan about season tickets therefore being more expensive than walk-up cost. Plus complicated to split that in sense of cup tie and monies due to QoS.

Without preaching about it, people not going to cup tie should still make every extra effort to buy a ticket.. it's only 15 quid. Always thought there was a danger folk would think "we're okay now" in a financial sense when that cannot yet be said for certain.

That said, would also be interested to know what BDO budgeted for in terms of this cup given we were penalty kicks away from being out of it altogether a round ago. If we didnt have the QoS game at all, what then?

Earliest exit budgeted for apparently. Not something we used to do.

mainstandjambo

Just under a week to go and current seats available in 3 stands area: Wheatfield - 707, Gorgie - 374, Main - 314. Total - 1395. This means we have sold just under 200 in the past week. Big effort needed in next 6 days to get crowd up to 14,000 assuming United bring around 500-750.

Updated figures now - Wheatfield - 688, Gorgie - 359, Main - 302. Current available seats - 1349.

Wheatfield: 658

Gorgie: 353

Bertie 281

Total 1292

united have sold out their allocation of tickets

they are advising fans that there will be cash gates on saturday

any idea how many we gave them?

united have sold out their allocation of tickets

they are advising fans that there will be cash gates on saturday

any idea how many we gave them?

Pure guesswork but maybe they got to sell 2 upper sections which come to about 1000??

kettering jam tart

must be under 1,000 left looking at e tickets earlier. Be good if united have sold 1,000 all in good stead for a good atmosphere

mainstandjambo

Seats now available exactly 1100. Wheatfield - 560, Gorgie - 302, Main - 238. In addition to this figure the Roseburn Stand has capacity of 3575, so that gives figure of 4675. Dundee United website states that they have sold out allocation they have been given and supporters can by tickets from 2.00 pm on Saturday at turnstiles. Presume they were given tickets to sell in Upper sections of L and M and they have all been sold. Does anyone know what these 2 sections hold. With 2 days to go it looks as though we could get in excess of 14,000 for this game.

Archived