United Dots

Clerry Jambo

Seats now available exactly 1100. Wheatfield - 560, Gorgie - 302, Main - 238. In addition to this figure the Roseburn Stand has capacity of 3575, so that gives figure of 4675. Dundee United website states that they have sold out allocation they have been given and supporters can by tickets from 2.00 pm on Saturday at turnstiles. Presume they were given tickets to sell in Upper sections of L and M and they have all been sold. Does anyone know what these 2 sections hold. With 2 days to go it looks as though we could get in excess of 14,000 for this game.

I'm pretty sure the Roseburn only holds about 3,250 now as they had to remove a couple of rows at the front to lenghthen the pitch for Euro ties a few years ago.

The bottom sections hold about 200 each that would leave 2,250/5 = 450 for each of the upper sections.

That pretty much ties in with last night when we had three upper sections of QoS fans, maybe 1,100 or so as they weren't all full.

united have sold out their allocation of tickets

they are advising fans that there will be cash gates on saturday

any idea how many we gave them?

Italian Lambretta

I was in the ticket office a couple of days ago and there was a couple of German gentleman buying 7 tickets for their family.

I was in the ticket office a couple of days ago and there was a couple of German gentleman buying 7 tickets for their family.

Ive been told that we have a lot of foreign visitors for the utd game. could be interesting

Italian Lambretta

I don't think that there will be many fans from Dundee at the game.

Ive been told that we have a lot of foreign visitors for the utd game. could be interesting

Main stand for me....., FTH..

Me too.

Leave Peterborough at 0815 get back home about 11pm. Quality day out :)

Me too.

Leave Peterborough at 0815 get back home about 11pm. Quality day out :)

Good man, i love a few pints in the Tynie Arms before the game , cannae wait... love Saturday 3pm match days... FTH..

NotVincentGuerain

cathy newman was wearing a maroon dress, and lyndsey hilsum a maroon scarf on channel4 news.

like "buy your tickets, buy your tickets..."

scots civil war

its gonna be good tomora,can feel it

this will be me first match this season and gutted i have missed the lads playing

talking to mates n punters,the aberdeen game at home touched everybody emotionally.

made all of em proud it did

may it all resume tomora

Total now stands at 863. Wheatfield - 471, Gorgie - 219, Main - 173.

Wheatfield: 468

Gorgie : 214

Bertie : 175

Total : 857

738 left now. Wheatfield 359, Gorgie 214, Main 165.

Walkups will see most of those gone.

WeeToon contribution much appreciated but this morning drinking needs to stop, at least wait until about nineish!!

Wheatfield: 462

Gorgie : 208

Bertie : 161

Total : 831

Italian Lambretta

All our games so far have been over 15k it would be disappointing if we cant get that today against utd.

The St Mirren game is our biggest game of the season and should really be a sell out.

WeeToon contribution much appreciated but this morning drinking needs to stop, at least wait until about nineish!!

Wheatfield: 462

Gorgie : 208

Bertie : 161

Total : 831

You're absolutely right. Basic arithmetic error as I forgot to carry 1. My excuse is that I left school a long time ago and I'm over excited about my trip to the Kickback table at hospitality!!

If the crowd is slightly lower today I reckon it'll be folk tight on money saving for the St. Mirren game.

That will be a definite sell out I think.

Archived