Order NOW - Hearts Fundraiser - Ramones Style Hearts 2012 Cup Winners T Shirts and Posters LAST TIME RUN

queensferryjambo

Hi,

Just to let the people who bought shirts the last of the cash has been collected and the money has now gone to Hearts. Many thanks to Jane at Tynecastle for all her help.

After speaking with the kickback admin instead of just making a straight donation like last time this time the money went to sponsoring player items. This means Hearts can use the cash straight away.

The final total was ?1200 and this will be sponsoring John Robertson home and John Robertson away, Mark Ridgers gloves and Callum Paterson's boots.

At the end of the season all the players items that have been sponsored will be donated into further auctions/raffles/fundraisers.

There will also be places at the Hearts sponsors evening up for grabs and I will do a draw from the people who bought shirts for that so I will keep everyone updated nearer the time.

You will see the Sponsorship in the match day programmes under 'Rampant Hearts' for all of the items mentioned above. Probably will make it in for the ICT programme.

Many thanks again for everyone who helped support this fundraiser.

Fantastic effort mate, well done. :bravo:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Just to let the people who bought shirts the last of the cash has been collected and the money has now gone to Hearts. Many thanks to Jane at Tynecastle for all her help.

After speaking with the kickback admin instead of just making a straight donation like last time this time the money went to sponsoring player items. This means Hearts can use the cash straight away.

The final total was ?1200 and this will be sponsoring John Robertson home and John Robertson away, Mark Ridgers gloves and Callum Paterson's boots.

At the end of the season all the players items that have been sponsored will be donated into further auctions/raffles/fundraisers.

There will also be places at the Hearts sponsors evening up for grabs and I will do a draw from the people who bought shirts for that so I will keep everyone updated nearer the time.

You will see the Sponsorship in the match day programmes under 'Rampant Hearts' for all of the items mentioned above. Probably will make it in for the ICT programme.

Many thanks again for everyone who helped support this fundraiser.

Sterling work buddy....not even worn mine yet..!, waiting until the NY derby to break it out... :)

queensferryjambo

Sterling work buddy....not even worn mine yet..!, waiting until the NY derby to break it out... :)

It was good seeing you again last time at Tynecastle. Will catch up again soon mate.

It was good seeing you again last time at Tynecastle. Will catch up again soon mate.

Yeah, lets sort a beer out soon, remember if you want that strip signed bring it along, spoke to the player in question and he would be happy to do so.....anyway, muchos kudos for the time and effort for the shirts...amazing how many you see now you look for them..!!

Archived