Order NOW - Hearts Fundraiser - Ramones Style Hearts 2012 Cup Winners T Shirts and Posters LAST TIME RUN

queensferryjambo

queensferryjambo

Hi,

After a short break from the last run of T Shirts I have received quite a few PMs asking if they are still available. I hopefully replied back to anyone who enquired saying if there was enough interest I would give it one more go. So hopefully there is enough interest - it will take 50 people wanting shirts to get the run going.

If we can get enough interest to get the run off the ground then this will be the last run I will be doing of these. So basically the final push for Hearts fund raising.

As before all the PROFIT made goes directly to Heart of Midlothian Football Club and all the finances will be passed on to the Kickback moderators as we go along to keep everything above board :)

For anyone that missed the first threads the shirts and posters raised ?2000 for the club and this money has already been donated to Hearts.

The T Shirts are priced at ?20 shipped inside the UK (this includes the price of the shirt, printing, the mailer bags, labels and postage). They are good quality Gildan Heavy Cotton shirts and shirts are black with white print.

For anyone interested the posters are A1 sized gloss prints and will cost ?12 shipped within the UK (shipping prices are high for poster tubes and remember price includes the price of poster, shipping tubes, labels and postage).

For the time being anyone wanting T Shirts or Posters please post the following information ONLY please - How many posters you would like or how many T Shirts you would like and please state the size of T Shirt you would like.

I will then PM you to sort out payment and delivery with you.

I will allow the interest list to run for 2 weeks then I will be asking for payments.

When it comes to taking payments it will be Paypal only and please put in the comments your forum name to identify yourself please and your shirt size.

Pics of posters -

DSC04122_zps98712236.jpg

DSC04125_zps6d69b589.jpg

Pics of T Shirts -

DSC04446_zps69909397.jpg

DSC04443_zpsdc6c7ab6.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

Here are a couple of pics of Jamie MacDonald our Scottish Cup Winning Legend goalkeeper sporting the said T Shirts.

Note the maroon shirts are not currently for sale - but will be prizes in the next big Kickback Raffle - so if you want a maroon one then buy your online Kickback Raffle tickets when they come around again.

Thanks very much to Behalt Goalkeeping for these photos.

jamiemac1_zpsb76ff4e6.jpgjamiemac2_zps6559efd6.jpg

queensferryjambo

I would happily pay a premium for a maroon one....just sayin QFJ

I know people would like maroon ones but the big problem is it becomes really complicated as these shirts are made to order. The last time I done the shirts there was a large amount of people who took up the offer and it was hard keeping up with who ordered what, payments, shipping, collections etc and that was with one colour of shirt. Putting a colour option will make it more complicated.

There will be spare maroon shirts after the Kickback big Raffle as I had to get extra of each size in case all the Raffle winners were the same size - so all is not lost if you want maroon.

Black looks cooler in person anyway ;)

I presume I won't be adding you to any list Paris 84? :)

Konrad von Carstein

Hey man not having a go in any way shape or form, you've done a fantastic job! The T shirt I'm ordering this time is for my lassie as a stocking filler and a maroon one would have been epic!

queensferryjambo

Hey man not having a go in any way shape or form

Cool I never felt you were at all :)

You were in the first runs of shirt - I never forget sending a package out to Bruce Willis :)

Konrad von Carstein

Cool I never felt you were at all :)

You were in the first runs of shirt - I never forget sending a package out to Bruce Willis :)

Shucks, I'm the last boy scout mind :)

BRAVEHEART1874

The maroon one is ace.....

540706_714399235253316_517834680_n.jpg

:arry:

good things come to those that wait - still waiting though ;)

Theme From Sparta F.C.

Could i order a couple of t-shirts please.

1 x XL,

1 x XXL.

I thought i'd missed the boat with these!

Many thanks.

queensferryjambo

1 large maroon t-shirt please

Sorry Maroon is not available just now only black if you want black let me know if not I won't add you to the list. If you want a maroon one enter the next Kickback big raffle that is where they will be available to win.

I cant get the maroon one out my head. I love it,I want one,,,,,,,i want one now :17: Do strops and tantrums work?

No they don't :) Sorry

Archived