Ryan-1

Still to vote Lionel

Deadline 9pm

Edited by yvonnejambo

unvote dokratr0

vote lionel

unvote lionel

vote shapes

they dont count as it was 21.00 when posted.

night....in 30 secs

unvote dokratr0

vote lionel

Night now

they dont count as it was 21.00 when posted.

Name out of the draw, please, Yvonne.

final list

Shapes-2

Kimi-2

Swav-2

Deadpool-2

DokratrO-2

Ryan-2

Dr Sheldon-1

Malky-1

Stuart-1

Dandy-1

i think going for another quick check

Edited by yvonnejambo

As everyone was enjoying some nutty teacakes, the group decided there was a few dodgy characters with them. They decided to go to the random generator computer on the wall and decide who they wanted to bury into a teacake and leave to suffocate. the results were.... die: swav live : deadpool live : dok live : ryan live : kimi live : shapes

Poor little nice kid Swav is squished into a teacake.

Now night and as the Teavee family are not a unit any more so no mischievous antics from bad kids will happen tonight. Night stuff in by 10ish if poss

After losing Swav to the teacake incident, most of the group went off home for the night. Grandpa Joe and charlie stayed behind to see if they could catch anyone out. Grandpa Joe did indeed find someone a bit naughty and as Charlie went through a mysterious candyfloss tunnel, Slugworth and friends were waiting for him. The candy floss was really made of a human eating substance and Charlie got eaten by the candyfloss.

Charlie aka the doctor aka Lionel is dead:(

Its now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow and the chance for the bad kid Violet to cause mayhem tomorrow night if team Violet aint lynched

Player list

Boof

Dandyman

Deadpool

DokratrO

Dunks

Dr Sheldon

Flux

Jambo Sean75

Kimi

Malky

Roger H Sterling

Ryan

Shapes

Stuart McNeill

The Great khali

Right. Time to start putting theories forward. This is normally when I get bumped off though :lol:

Suspicious of Kimi. His day two vote for me wasn't normal. He normally votes for me on day one and then changes it on day two. I had already voted for Dunks in return for his vote for me, when Kimi decided to vote me to stick me in the lead early doors. Just seemed weird.

Sean I noticed tried to stick me in the lead at the last minute there but that was probably just Sean being Sean. Will have a look over again and see if I can spot anything else.

Based on Boof's point re 'bit naughty' then it appears the cop & oompa loompas know two bad adult/kids but we don't know if they know which ones ie one couple or one each from two couples

Either way if that is the case I'd advise caution as there are bigger fish to fry

Based on Boof's point re 'bit naughty' then it appears the cop & oompa loompas know two bad adult/kids but we don't know if they know which ones ie one couple or one each from two couples

Either way if that is the case I'd advise caution as there are bigger fish to fry

Hai Mrs Gloop :)

Woo.

Ah pish-flaps. I only checked in just now to apologise for not voting, couldn't get a signal anywhere on the way home from the Leuchars Air Show.

Seems it didn't matter anyway.

I hope you all drown in the lemonade lake. :P

Woo.

Right. Time to start putting theories forward. This is normally when I get bumped off though :lol:

Suspicious of Kimi. His day two vote for me wasn't normal. He normally votes for me on day one and then changes it on day two. I had already voted for Dunks in return for his vote for me, when Kimi decided to vote me to stick me in the lead early doors. Just seemed weird.

Sean I noticed tried to stick me in the lead at the last minute there but that was probably just Sean being Sean. Will have a look over again and see if I can spot anything else.

didn't even notice :laugh4:

you just happened to be the last poster as i was doing a vote change

Prince Buaben

:vrface:

Today, ladies and gentlemen, I am in Stirling. Well...for the next few minutes anyway. Then it's back to Aberdeen and the boat I came down on last night. Dodgy internet pretty much a given so I'll

vote Dr Sheldon

for now.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just caught up on the events of last night. Not good.

Not really suspicious of anyone yet tbh, IIRC Sean always does a ridiculous number of vote changes close to deadline early in the game so I don't think that's worth paying any attention to.

Will have another read later on then vote.

Boof has been in touch via Bev to say he has no Internet and wants to change his vote to Ryan. I will put that as his vote

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Really not sure where to go with this tbh.

Vote Dokratro

Just a random choice more than anything else.