Willy Wonkas mafia factory

yvonnejambo

I'm back and old age is kicking in bad, spent the day walking about the exhibition and now my hips feel like they're on fire

A bit like Ian Murray without being an inbred, hibby, ned, dipshit, ****wit diseased little ***** obviously

I love the oil & gas industry it's cool as feck

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

• jambosean75

• Ortarkod

Errrrp - never noticed there was a deadline tonight.

All ordered drinks (and future orders) are/will be with you once ordered (in case I'm not about to do the honours).

Anyway - the game - not much chat about BS (which I would use) or my idea about the cop giving the O-Ls the Doc's ID on night2. Workable? Or me having a haver-a-thon?

Will go for

Vote Roger

For no real reason I can think of at the moment.

Am I right in saying that our resident barman has still to vote?

edit: forget that hadn't refreshed the page and I now see his vote.

Edited by Marvin

Took me a while to repeat that :lol:

I too have been at a trade fair - local wholesaler. Unfortunately I was driving so couldn't avail myself of the free pints on offer but managed to get some samples to take away.

The Belhaven Black (mmmm - I anticipate) and Carling cider (more hmmm than mmmm, I expect) are nicely chilling in the fridge. I'll report back once they're gone...unless I am too.

Took me a while to repeat that :lol:

I too have been at a trade fair - local wholesaler. Unfortunately I was driving so couldn't avail myself of the free pints on offer but managed to get some samples to take away.

The Belhaven Black (mmmm - I anticipate) and Carling cider (more hmmm than mmmm, I expect) are nicely chilling in the fridge. I'll report back once they're gone...unless I am too.

i quite like the carling cider also,,,

no idea to go on so

vote ryan

unvote Sheldon

vote Flux/b]

Why give me two votes?

never saw the other vote for you bud

Fair doos. Oompa Loompa Doompaty Don't let it happen again :)

Stuart McNeill

Is it 9pm GMT or JKB

#

must be GMT as she states "night time"

EDIT : you posted 1 minute after.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Ok votes

Rudi -2

Ryan -2

Kimi-2

shapes-1

roger-1

dokratro-1

dandyman-1

malky-1

swavkav-1

sean-1

flux-1

dunks-1

stuart-1

marvin-1

deadpool--1

khali-1

i think 1 last check....

Everyone was having a great time in the factory but unfortunately Rudi was pushed into the chocolate river by some others. Was such a shame as he was just a nice kid :(

Night stuff in hopefully by 10.30 and Veruca Salt family can muddle stuff up tonight

So after Rudi had drowned in the chocolate, more mischief in the factory took place. Grandpa Joe and Charlie looked after someone and also they found someone a bit naughty.

Elsewhere Veruca Salt and her Dad got a bit mad with Mike Teavee and his Dad. After a fight in the space dust creation room, the Salts managed to blow up Mr Teavee to small, fizzy, tingling smithereens. Dick Player aka Mr Teavee is no longer and Mike is now just a good dude.

The very bad Mr Slugworth and co decided Marvin had to be gone and they just went for the more brutal off with his head approach. Marvin was just another poor good kid

Now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'll have to try and remember to vote early tomorrow. No chance I'll remember when the Scotland game is on :lol:.

Player list

Boof

Dandyman

Deadpool

DokratrO

Dunks

Dr Sheldon

Flux

Jambo Sean75

Kimi

Lionel

Malky

Roger H Sterling

Ryan

Swavkav

Shapes

Stuart McNeill

The Great khali

I'll have to try and remember to vote early tomorrow. No chance I'll remember when the Scotland game is on :lol:.

Ah good point, will i change deadline?

Ah good point, will i change deadline?

Go for Saturday, gives everybody extra time to get a vote in and will hopefully give an incentive to actually discuss the game

Grandpa Joe and Charlie found someone a bit naughty.

Now then...that must be good news (unless it was DP) as 5 people will now know that slightly naughty player.

By my incredible powers of deduction it would have to be a bad kid or parent that was investigated - surely the goons would be more than 'a bit naughty'.

And furthermore, the demise of Mr Teavee means the town has become one person stronger with Mike seeing the error of his youthfully delinquent ways and crossing to the path of righteousness.

Sheesh - that's enough to drive a man to drink. Rum and coke anyone? No? Fair enough...I don't mind drinking alone.

So-so night all round really.

Town down a member but also down one pairing.

Remaining pairings get one closer to winning.

Goons see Town fall by one and one less pairing.

I agree with Boof on slightly naughty being a child or parent.

Prince Buaben

So one pair down. We have lost 2 town folk but also gained one. Not that bad a start.

The Cop & Oompa lumpas should now know a naughty character.

Still a long way to go though,

Boof's probably right there, hadn't noticed the slightly part on the night stuff, reading it 7am on the shitter just after getting up probably didn't help

Not only does the cop know the slightly bad person (who may have become good if it was his buddy who got whacked by whomever did that whacking) (in fact at this point I'd like to say "Grrr, curse you Yvonne" *shakes fist* - you've made it so that scenarios a-plenty can unfold) but the Doc (since they can yap to the Cop) and Oompa-Loompas should know the slight bad person.

In addition, IF BS was used the O-Ls should know the Cop. And could possibly be led to the ID of the Doc - or the cop could just investigate the Doc tonight to let 'em know for sure.

But a lot of this goes bosoms skywards if it's the wrong folk who have been investigated or whacked :lol:

Anyway - I was trying to look for someone to vote for but can't see anyone obvious yet. Actually, truth be told, I rarely find anyone to be that goonly. Folk seem to be good these days (or much, much too quiet) at hiding themselves.

The Characters

Grandpa Joe- cop - investigates one player every night. Can chat with Charlie. I will pass the result and name to the oompa loompas. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name.

Charlie Bucket- Doc-can protect someone each night but not same person 2 nights in a row. Can chat with grandpa Joe

Bad kids and parents;

Veruca Salt & Mr Salt

Violet Beauregade and Mr Beauregade

Augustus Gloop and Mrs Gloop

Arthur Slugworth, Mr Ficklegruber and Mr Prodnose are the goons and nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Oompa Loompas- there are 3 of them and are they will receive the cops investigation and communicate with each other.

Good kids - 3 of them now

That correct now?

Vote count so far..

Shapes-1

Deadline tomorrow 9pm

Edited by yvonnejambo

Boof, is the bar open? If so, can i have a pint or 2 of something smooth, dark with a tint of chargrilled pine? Thank you ;-)

BoJack Horseman

Quite a lot of bad folk in this one. Do the pairs get to choose between the town and the baddies when they lose a partner? Or just default to the town?

Quite a lot of bad folk in this one. Do the pairs get to choose between the town and the baddies when they lose a partner? Or just default to the town?

They become good