Willy Wonkas mafia factory

yvonnejambo

Well your world is now going to be full of chocolate treats and you may be helping Willy save his factory or you may be out to take it over...

The Characters

Grandpa Joe- cop - investigates one player every night. Can chat with Charlie. I will pass the result and name to the oompa loompas. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name.

Charlie Bucket- Doc-can protect someone each night but not same person 2 nights in a row. Can chat with grandpa Joe

Bad kids and parents;

Veruca Salt & Mr Salt

Mike Teavee and Mr Teavee

Violet Beauregade and Mr Beauregade

Augustus Gloop and Mrs Gloop

They will work in pairs (child and parent) and will be able to cause some mayhem.. each night 1 group, starting night 1 with Veronica to night 4 Augustus, to choose either to kill someone, investigate or save. If 1 of the pair gets lynched or killed the other just goes back to being good and loses powers. they are all in it to win the factory for themselves but can only win if BOTH survive to the end.. They are only working in pairs and can only communicate between the child and parent. Only in it for themselves unless see error of ways if 1 gets lynched/killed

Arthur Slugworth, Mr Ficklegruber and Mr Prodnose are the goons and nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Oompa Loompas- there are 3 of them and are they will receive the cops investigation and communicate with each other.

Good kids -4 of them (but may go up if bad kids or parents get bumped off)- have no powers just want to help Charlie keep with his factory

Charlie wins once when all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority. The bad kids can win if still a pair left

Everybody will get a pm in next hour

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, bad kids, Goons, in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Yvonne and unvote Yvonne

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or character in game etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players.. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non-posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be ..tomorrow night at 9pm

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

• jambosean75

• Ortarkod

Player list

Boof

Dandyman

Deadpool

Dick Player

DokratrO

Dunks

Dr Sheldon

Flux

Jambo Sean75

Kimi

Lionel

Malky

Marvin

Roger H Sterling

Rudi

Ryan

Swavkav

Shapes

Stuart McNeill

The Great khali

BoJack Horseman

I'm liking the set up for this one. Nice change from the usual.

vote beverley

She's not playing?!

vote rudi

He's below me.

vote Sean

Petty retaliation, going to Offshore Europe Exhibition in Aberdeen today which is why

1) I'm up at this ungodly time

2) I'll not expect to post much (if at all) until at least 7-8pm tonight

vote Sean

Petty retaliation, going to Offshore Secret Europe Goon Exhibition Strategy Meeting in Aberdeen today which is why

1) I'm up at this ungodly time

2) I'll not expect to post much (if at all) until at least 7-8pm tonight

FTFY

morning all, should be a good game decent turn out

will stick a first day random in just now may change tho if anything looks dodgy

vote shape

only because she was the last person to post

vote swavkav

The boobs have drawn my attention.

/

Any man who vote against boobs is not right in the head!!

unvote dunks vote the khali

The Great Khali

/

Any man who vote against boobs is not right in the head!!

unvote dunks vote the khali

:lol:

I knew that was your plan, use tits to avoid being voted :D

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Checking in.

Slightly confused but we'll get there.

Surprised he didn't vote for me considering it's day one, so I'll vote for him.

Vote Marvin

Woooft - a delayed arrival for me. Was out at a real pub last night - trad music night in The Lounge - and only found time now to say BAR'S OPEN.

Interesting set-up that I haven't fully grasped yet but it does look like BS will be usable in this game.

In addition, if the Cop investigates the Doc on night 2 that will give the Doc's ID to the masonic Oompa-Loompas.

That does have the potential drawback (from the Cop's perspective) of determining the first two night's investigations. It also has the positive feature of hiding the Cop's PM activity on the off-chance the goons are watching him at night time for those first two nights. Dunno if I've written any sense - it sounds good in my head...

Charlie wins once when all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority. The bad kids can win if still a pair left

Presumably this means a Charlie win = a town win? Sure that'll make Mr J..O...S... happy :lol: but what if the bad kids are still knocking around? Can they duff up Charlie? Or does a goon wipeout automatically end the game?

:yas:

unvote Boof

No cocktail nights this time though :muggy:

Also on the set up front, Charlie (The Town) only wins once all goons and one of each bad kid pair are whacked I think? A bit like the Scooby Doo Mafia with the ghosts/warewolves etc but once one is gone they other reverts to town.

Is Bull Shit useable?

If so, would you use it if you were the cop?

If I was, I might but I'm not so it doesn't matter.

Still 9pm just hope I make it home by then. My car broke down and waiting for 3 hours for AA to come out and I hope they might get me back home which is 60 miles away from where I am now :(

Checking in.

Slightly confused but we'll get there.

Surprised he didn't vote for me considering it's day one, so I'll vote for him.

Vote Marvin

:laugh:

Just noticed your name change. I only voted stuart as its day 1 and I was on lunch so just voted the first player who hadn't had a vote.

Errrrp - never noticed there was a deadline tonight.

All ordered drinks (and future orders) are/will be with you once ordered (in case I'm not about to do the honours).

Anyway - the game - not much chat about BS (which I would use) or my idea about the cop giving the O-Ls the Doc's ID on night2. Workable? Or me having a haver-a-thon?

Will go for

Vote Roger

For no real reason I can think of at the moment.